Author Topic: Roy Moore On Pedophilia Accusers  (Read 2009 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Roy Moore On Pedophilia Accusers
« on: November 13, 2017, 03:28:18 PM »
Roy Moore On Pedophilia Accusers: ‘These Women Are Only Discrediting Me Now Because Shifting Sociocultural Norms Have Created An Environment In Which Assault Allegations Are Taken Seriously’

MONTGOMERY, AL—Waving off the current allegations against him as vicious attempts to sabotage his election bid, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore told reporters Monday that the women accusing him of pedophilia were only doing so now because “shifting sociocultural norms have created an environment in which assault allegations are taken seriously.”, “These women have had 30 years to come forward, and the one and only reason they’re speaking out now is because they suddenly have less fear that their lives will be utterly destroyed” said Moore, adding that the women accusing him of sexually pursuing them as teenagers were just several of many “jumping on the sexual assault bandwagon these days” in light of meaningful systemic change and the fact that society would no longer immediately discredit them. “My accusers are nothing but slandering opportunists taking advantage of the deteriorating influence of the patriarchy that has traditionally silenced any woman who makes such claims. If the American public at large had not finally begun truly hearing victims and decided that enough was enough, I guarantee that these women would never have had the audacity to accuse me of such heinous crimes.” Moore went on to say that he would nevertheless continue his run for the Senate despite the charges against him because while the norms had shifted, they had not shifted nearly as much in Alabama.
https://politics.theonion.com/roy-moore-on-pedophilia-accusers-these-women-are-only-1820405898

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Roy Moore On Pedophilia Accusers
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »
well his wife is younger than all the accusers...
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 03:58:21 PM »
A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/moore-dated-highschool-girls_us_5a07944ce4b05673aa59a22f

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 05:39:56 PM »
If the allegations are true, he's a creep but not a pedo.  Pedophiles are attracted to the prepubescent.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 06:19:40 PM »
Looks like a 5th woman has come forward
I'm sure there are at least a few more out there

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 07:38:04 PM »
If the allegations are true, he's a creep but not a pedo.  Pedophiles are attracted to the prepubescent.

Yep, but I wonder why Strawman never posts threads about Menendez?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 07:40:27 PM »
Yep, but I wonder why Strawman never posts threads about Menendez?

are women accusing his of sexual assault

if so, please make a thread and I'll call him a scumbag...just like you should be doing about Roy Moore

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 08:48:49 PM »
are women accusing his of sexual assault

if so, please make a thread and I'll call him a scumbag...just like you should be doing about Roy Moore

Would Gloria Allred have his accusers on if there were any anyway? I heard Allreds “client” tonight. In typical Allred-coached fashion, fake tears and all after what? 40 years? If it was that fucking traumatic why did she come out now instead of 10,20 or 40 years ago. Fuck you’re ignorant.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 09:09:39 PM »
Would Gloria Allred have his accusers on if there were any anyway? I heard Allreds “client” tonight. In typical Allred-coached fashion, fake tears and all after what? 40 years? If it was that fucking traumatic why did she come out now instead of 10,20 or 40 years ago. Fuck you’re ignorant.

Coach, if Trump tweets that Moore should step aside but Moore wants to stick it out, then do you stand behind Donald or Roy?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 09:22:17 PM »
Coach, if Trump tweets that Moore should step aside but Moore wants to stick it out, then do you stand behind Donald or Roy?

Not until all the facts are out and conclusive. As of right now, I smell a political hit job. The left had him guilty the literal minute the story broke.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 09:25:21 PM »

yes

for sure any anyway

everyone agrees on that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 09:42:01 PM »
yes

for sure any anyway

everyone agrees on that

Horsefuckingshit. She covers for libtard all day long. She’s apart of the process

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 10:00:16 PM »
Horsefuckingshit. She covers for libtard all day long. She’s apart of the process

so we see things the same way ?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 10:20:35 PM »

For legal purposes, anyone one under 18 is considered a minor child in most states...
For Alabama it is 16...Regardless of the onset of puberty.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 11:55:19 PM »
For legal purposes, anyone one under 18 is considered a minor child in most states...
For Alabama it is 16...Regardless of the onset of puberty.

You are correct, sir.  My comment relates to what a pedophile is.  I've seen no picture of an alleged victim (at the time) who appeared to be nine years old.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 07:42:34 AM »
You are correct, sir.  My comment relates to what a pedophile is.  I've seen no picture of an alleged victim (at the time) who appeared to be nine years old.

I believe under age 10 is a pedo and sex acts on teens are molestors?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 10:57:45 AM »
I believe under age 10 is a pedo and sex acts on teens are molestors?

No. Just no.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 11:03:10 AM »
No. Just no.

What did Roy Moore refuse to take for an answer ? :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 11:08:49 AM »
"I have no reason to doubt these young women," Sessions told Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, as she held up visual aids during a hearing of the House judiciary committee.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/sessions-roy-moore/index.html

Looks like Beach Bum is part of an ever dwindling group of people who still believe Moore

Apparently Moore was well known for trolling the mall for underage girls and was banned

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 07:42:17 AM »

I think Judge Moore is guilty as sin on messing with these girls.
But Gloria Allred does this stuff to enhance her career.

I thought it was interesting the woman said she voted for Trump
BUT refused to comment on Trump's pussy grab comments ?

Obviously the personal experience of being molested would be a much
bigger deal, then hearing what some politician did.

Ya know Coach, I think we can BOTH agree that
being a sexual predator is sick, regardless of the political party.

Yet, we all see people from either side try to minimize their guy's sick deeds
and point fingers at the other side's perv.

I never voted for Bill Clinton and always felt he was a sleezy character after I heard about Jennifer Flowers in 1992.
Of course Hillary stood by him and defended him , which disappointed me.
Crazy as it sounds, Hillary's approval among woman dropped fast when it was rumored she might divorce Bill
during the Monica Lewinski scandal.

We know that Hillary stayed with Bill,  became a senator , Sec of State and 1st female nominee for Pres of a major party.
It still amazes me that Hillary was a champion for many woman .
Same with this Roy Moore accuser (with Allred) who seemed enthusiastic for voting Trump?

During the last election we had the choice between a self confessed "pussy grabber" and a woman who supported her husband doing it.
I'm not too thrilled with the moral character of either one . ;)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 04:14:32 AM »
What did Roy Moore refuse to take for an answer ? :D

Says the man who has never had kids
a