Author Topic: Trump - I don't stand by anything  (Read 4028 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Trump - I don't stand by anything
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2017, 09:00:45 AM »
...oh sure, I've never posted anything negative about liberals or dems.  ::)

Yes, Howard, you're one of the most objective posters on this board. (I wasn't suggesting otherwise.)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
Yes, Howard, you're one of the most objective posters on this board. (I wasn't suggesting otherwise.)

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm rare and alone.
Most folks show extreme bias for their side now.
Kinda like being a heterosexual fashion designer LOL.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »
The most effective scammers gain your trust, then take your $$.
The term "con man" derives from the word "confidence", in terms of gaining one's trust.

ohhhh I see now,, well I cant be in side his body and decide not to scam,, when he/they bait and switch the legit stamp batch kigtropin I didn't know they had limited amount of this amazing product,, I didn't know because i dont know those theifs and they were professional scam muscle filts,, all i said is that the legit kigtropin.. the stamped! batch was the most amazing product i hve ever been on.. and i mean ever!

i didnt even know ip was the one behind it until it became obvious to me whn those filts told me it was originated in professional scam muscle,, with b and bboy as the reps,,

they pretty much had limited amount of amazing product and then bait and switched on everyone including on me.. i never knew they had limited amount i just know i loved legit kigtropin the product i was presented with.. then they sent me bunch of sugar water disgusting crap and claimed it to be the real deal.. this is when they were kicked to all hells,, very simple

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2017, 10:58:59 AM »
ohhhh I see now,, well I cant be in side his body and decide not to scam,, when he/they bait and switch the legit stamp batch kigtropin I didn't know they had limited amount of this amazing product,, I didn't know because i dont know those theifs and they were professional scam muscle filts,, all i said is that the legit kigtropin.. the stamped! batch was the most amazing product i hve ever been on.. and i mean ever!

i didnt even know ip was the one behind it until it became obvious to me whn those filts told me it was originated in professional scam muscle,, with b and bboy as the reps,,

they pretty much had limited amount of amazing product and then bait and switched on everyone including on me.. i never knew they had limited amount i just know i loved legit kigtropin the product i was presented with.. then they sent me bunch of sugar water disgusting crap and claimed it to be the real deal.. this is when they were kicked to all hells,, very simple

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  

Kig-a-poop? I don't understand a word you just said. ???