Author Topic: Big Ramy - Do you think he has it too good at O2 Gym?  (Read 6698 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Big Ramy - Do you think he has it too good at O2 Gym?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2017, 04:45:29 AM »
and now russians more than any other nation are caught juicing in olympics

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2017, 05:05:08 AM »
and now russians more than any other nation are caught juicing in olympics

Propaganda...

Every nation is at it, it's an easy slight on the russians from the west.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2017, 11:25:32 AM »
Whatever it takes, Big Ramy does it. No pussy attitude, please.

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2017, 03:06:40 PM »
Like in Rocky 3 when Apollo took Rocky to the hood to train.

hell yeah, hard core when they are frolicking in the waves after Rocky out sprints Apollo on the beach. 

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2017, 08:10:05 PM »
Every idiot in the gym thinks you have to go to war and beat the complete shit from yourself to make real gains

When it’s quite the opposite

Really more about consistency - can’t fckn squat 800lbs every week and still walk

With everything I’ve encountered muscle tissue is living , it’s very similar to how a plant grows - plants need NPK (nitrogen ,phosphagen , potassium) we need a balance of protein carbs fats - it’s more cyclic when it comes to actually putting on muscle and maintaining that living tissue

Sorry for rant - Ramy is beast and they know what the fck they’re doing in Kuwait - Camel crew gets it done

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »
Every idiot in the gym thinks you have to go to war and beat the complete shit from yourself to make real gains

When it’s quite the opposite

Really more about consistency - can’t fckn squat 800lbs every week and still walk

With everything I’ve encountered muscle tissue is living , it’s very similar to how a plant grows - plants need NPK (nitrogen ,phosphagen , potassium) we need a balance of protein carbs fats - it’s more cyclic when it comes to actually putting on muscle and maintaining that living tissue

Sorry for rant - Ramy is beast and they know what the fck they’re doing in Kuwait - Camel crew gets it done

Yep, just train consistently and make sure you don't hurt yourself going too heavy, too heavy means losing control of the weight because of momentum.
Eat a balanced diet, don't go overboard on protein, I eat around 100gms a day and am still making gains at 230lbs
Get plenty carbs in pre and post workout.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2017, 01:44:24 AM »
is it true there's no bitches in yoga pants at 02 gym? Sounds pretty gay to me

A-rab females have crappy flabby bods so thanks but no thanks

Xesmub

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2017, 01:45:21 AM »
Yep, just train consistently and make sure you don't hurt yourself going too heavy, too heavy means losing control of the weight because of momentum.
Eat a balanced diet, don't go overboard on protein, I eat around 100gms a day and am still making gains at 230lbs
Get plenty carbs in pre and post workout.

We're talking about Olympia stage physique here, not how to look good in the mall next to my wife at 50.

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 04:01:23 AM »
We're talking about Olympia stage physique here, not how to look good in the mall next to my wife at 50.

;D

Im pretty sure that 99% of men asked and women asked given the choice would pick me over Rami any day of the week.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2017, 04:05:32 AM »
  ;D

Im pretty sure that 99% of men asked and women asked given the choice would pick me over Rami any day of the week.

If slami was white with blue eyes drop it down to 93.55552332%

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 04:11:49 AM »
ramo will never look better than 2013 ny pro when he wwas on legit kigtropin,,

he may win o indeed but he already looked his best ever,, then again the best ever doenst = mr o now days,, you see how philsulina look like its a joke,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 09:50:10 AM »
ramo will never look better than 2013 ny pro when he wwas on legit kigtropin,,

he may win o indeed but he already looked his best ever,, then again the best ever doenst = mr o now days,, you see how philsulina look like its a joke,,

gh15 approved

There are a few guys over at O2 that are on point right now

Bader has things good over there - except for the fat faced white dude that’s over there , on the cover of MD this month - don’t like his look , just a bloated creative fart physique

If their getting legit igf from France from ‘the source’ kigs don’t matter anymore

And that dude they call ‘the Persian wolf’ Think he’s Iranian — that dude is on point

Combined forces of no female bullshit , clean ass food , and a strong support group —- never could obtain that here , too much about attention and passive aggressive shit

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 12:31:57 PM »
He needs a membership at this institution:
That's beautifull! 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2017, 03:36:44 PM »
And that dude they call ‘the Persian wolf’ Think he’s Iranian — that dude is on point

Combined forces of no female bullshit ,

I wonder if they get free prostitutes too. You know those expensive ones who tour the oil states.

The "Wolf" didn't compete in the Kuwait pro show even though he was listed at first. But he was there during the show.
I saw guys online say he would have a bigger chance winning in Israel than Kuwait - because he is shia and Kuwaitis are sunni.
When Lewis beat him the Iranians online went nuts, writing death threats to Lewis etc, and the IFBB threatened to remove his pro card if the fans didn't behave. Several pros went online to try to calm down the fans. :D

I don't think they have any special drugs, not at all. And not everyone automatically improves in that environment either.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2017, 06:17:21 PM »
Brandon used phamacutical igf there,, not even a question

the special hormone is the phamacutical igf.. increlex and iplex,, I realy don't know though if legit kigtropin was once in a life time miracle type product.. im talking about the stamped! batch,, since there is soemthnig there inaddition to the increlex.. again they say on gh15 it was igfbp3 not igf1lr3.. but its all gueses because someone never sent the kits to test..

helooooooooooooo no sleep! lol

no sleep is welcome to gh15 any time though I unbaned him personaly,,

still it would be nice if somene could send a damn vial from that stamp batch to test even so many years after,, I swear its been 7-8 years so fuckin long but if any one has 1 vial of that stamp batch even if expired just send it to test,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2017, 06:43:02 PM »

O2 Gym provides the perfect most conducive ENVIRONMENT. It's the
total package;
- Room/Board.
- Expenses and Stipend.
- Perfect foods and ratios complete with timing and macros.
- Assigned trainers and nutritionists.
- All distractions eliminated.
- Most perfectly equipped gym on Earth.
- Therapy; Massages, adjustments, cryofreeze tx.
- Pure Heisenberg pharm grade drugs.
- Total anabolic retreat.

Of course. Nothing is free and we all know how broke Bodybuilders
pay their fees and dues. Wealthy Iron Sheiks love their muscle buns.

- Block!
?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2017, 06:51:44 PM »
^if females dont makw you good meals there they are looked upon as rubbish,, they looked upon as not worthy,,

females must serve the male for the male to exhale.. this is the rule of in any arab or muslim country,, ofcouse fanatik disgusting muslims ruined it and abuse them but generaly speaking there are some arab counties that keep it the right way still,,

female should serve the bodybuild!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2017, 10:32:26 PM »
If I was a pro bodybuilder I still wouldn't want to go train there. Kuwait just doesn't feel attractive to me, I mean I've never been there but from what I've seen I don't want to go either. I don't like that "luxury" gym ambiance either, to me that's a negative atmosphere. Not that a gym should be dirty with crappy equipment but big open space gyms with rows and rows of machines... no thanks.

I beg to differ Mr. Van Bilderass.
I think that you instead would feel in Paradise at O2 Gym once you would be able to gain access to their free unlimited anabolic drugs from the O2 Gym Pharmacy !!! ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2017, 12:56:25 AM »
^if females dont makw you good meals there they are looked upon as rubbish,, they looked upon as not worthy,,

females must serve the male for the male to exhale.. this is the rule of in any arab or muslim country,, ofcouse fanatik disgusting muslims ruined it and abuse them but generaly speaking there are some arab counties that keep it the right way still,,

female should serve the bodybuild!

gh15 approved

What do you the of a-rab girls bodies Almighty? IMHO they suck, but worst are Asian females especially India paki girls... Crappy bods 😩

Some Jew girls have nice hot bods 😍

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2017, 01:09:15 PM »
He has big things.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2017, 04:38:47 PM »
What do you the of a-rab girls bodies Almighty? IMHO they suck, but worst are Asian females especially India paki girls... Crappy bods 😩

Some Jew girls have nice hot bods 😍

depends what you like,, i find that i like to jack off to many kind of whores.. it really depends.. sometime i go for big titonas.. sometime small.. sometimes Asian fucked by huge cock sometime white who cant control her forced cum,, i usually tend to like the female to be in pain.. not physical pain dont get me wrong.. but pain from rough fuck..  i like it whn female ole style got it rough and ws naturaly submissive and was kinda forceeeeeed to get off,, they like it too trust me.. it just belong in the 20th century.. well 20th century and 1st decade of the 21st century,,

generaly speaking mychoice is always eastern europian Ukraine or Russian blond hair preferably.. 34 or 32 c titonas.. i also like 32 and 34 d or dd if that's what they hve,,

i like ass less than i like titonas... you all know tht but ass serve a big purpose in sex.. you should always own it,, i still though prefer incline 32 c titonas over anything else.. on a pale blond naturally submissive girl with feminine hands.. which is very very important for sex,,

i can go in much more detail but everyone can read the bible,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2017, 03:40:34 AM »
Good stuff 15

Perfect girls pour moi are short petite girs wit round firm bubble asses

But there are some wide hipped bubble ass girls at my gyms that are perfect for hard fuck only no risk of falling in love

The only risk for falling in love pour moi are petite round ass girls