Author Topic: Big Ramy - Do you think he has it too good at O2 Gym?  (Read 6706 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Big Ramy - Do you think he has it too good at O2 Gym?
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:56:27 PM »
Do you guys think Ramy is being babied at Oxygen Gym? I mean everything is just too perfect there, when you see him training theres no intensity, I think that dude needs to be put into a dungeon gym like Metroflex orTemple gym. How can he ever get the eye of the tiger if everything is being provided to him free of cost, food, gear, deep tissue work, gym membership..everything is free, how hungry can a guy be to be a champion if he's already living the life of a champion?

Simple Simon

Re: Do you think Big Ramy has it too good at O2 Gym?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:03:12 PM »
Do you guys think Ramy is being babied at Oxygen Gym? I mean everything is just too perfect there, when you see him training theres no intensity, I think that dude needs to be put into a dungeon gym like Metroflex orTemple gym. How can he ever get the eye of the tiger if everything is being provided to him free of cost, food, gear, deep tissue work, gym membership..everything is free, how hungry can a guy be to be a champion if he's already living the life of a champion?

you dont need to train like a moron to make gains...

As long as hes shouting really loud when hes training then its intense enough.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Big Ramy - Do you think he has it too good at O2 Gym?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 10:37:53 PM »
It is an incredible gym - and Ramy is one of the top bodybuilders in the world...

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 12:21:37 AM »
The way they train at Oxygen gym (mostly machines, lots of exercises, lots of reps) seem to work best
for people on their drug protocol.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 01:20:39 AM »
The way they train at Oxygen gym (mostly machines, lots of exercises, lots of reps) seem to work best
for people on their drug protocol.

Exactly...

Try training on insulin...you feel like shit, super heavy max lifts are not relevant here.

Reps are necessary...

Train smarter, not harder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 01:25:20 AM »

Like in Rocky 3 when Apollo took Rocky to the hood to train.
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 02:03:46 AM »

bodybuilders are big babies, they need people to do everything for them including setting up the machine, helping them get in place, place the machine handles in their hands, helping them on the negative and helping them on the last couple of reps telling them 'it is all you bro'

the work bodybuilders do consists of a few positive reps and chewing their own food and i'm not sure about the latter, they might have someone in dubai chewing it for them and then just spoonfeeding them.

Rimstinger

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 02:06:43 AM »
It is an incredible gym - and Ramy is one of the top bodybuilder in the world...

Corrected for accuracy

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 02:46:21 AM »
bodybuilders are big babies, they need people to do everything for them including setting up the machine, helping them get in place, place the machine handles in their hands, helping them on the negative and helping them on the last couple of reps telling them 'it is all you bro'

the work bodybuilders do consists of a few positive reps and chewing their own food and i'm not sure about the latter, they might have someone in dubai chewing it for them and then just spoonfeeding them.

Someone should have told Dallas McCarver

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 03:20:18 AM »
Someone should have told Dallas McCarver

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 05:05:55 AM »

He needs a membership at this institution:

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 05:34:22 AM »
bodybuilders should be going to war in the gym to prepare for the battle on stage.

the game of thongs is serious business.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 06:00:16 AM »

Zero intensity training has worked well for Phinsulina for 7 years now....modern IFBB is all drugs very little has to do with the training anymore...

Rimstinger

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 06:43:12 AM »
Zero intensity training has worked well for Phinsulina for 7 years now....modern IFBB is all drugs very little has to do with the training anymore...

>:(

Heath is the king of intensity and blood and guts.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 06:47:56 AM »
Was it ever about the training though?  There have always been guys who built great physiques with minimal training.  Maybe it's always been about the response to drugs?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 07:58:15 AM »
I don't believe anabolic chicken is available at Temple Gym.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 08:29:37 AM »
He most likely has to be pretty cautious with his overblown body to not rip/tear something. One fast movement while wiping his ass or lifting a "fans" bisht and an emergency call is due.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 08:50:38 AM »
If I was a pro bodybuilder I still wouldn't want to go train there. Kuwait just doesn't feel attractive to me, I mean I've never been there but from what I've seen I don't want to go either. I don't like that "luxury" gym ambiance either, to me that's a negative atmosphere. Not that a gym should be dirty with crappy equipment but big open space gyms with rows and rows of machines... no thanks.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 09:18:36 AM »
I can do the dirty crappy gym for a month at a time. I like my gym to be full of hammer strength wiped clean and empty

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 10:23:59 AM »
Zero intensity worked for the last 3 Mr O's....

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 11:00:30 AM »
why is it people care about intensity?

people sure as hell dont care if a basketball player trains hard or not

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 11:51:27 AM »
>:(

Heath is the king of intensity and blood and guts.

That video is fucking disgusting, he deserves struck with the claw end of a claw hammer to the forehead, nose,lips and thoat for looking and acting like that

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 01:29:43 PM »
is it true there's no bitches in yoga pants at 02 gym? Sounds pretty gay to me

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 02:25:17 PM »
Like in Rocky 3 when Apollo took Rocky to the hood to train.

Pretty intense.  But to really get serious he needs to head to deepest Siberia, like in Rocky IV...

T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 04:38:45 AM »
Pretty intense.  But to really get serious he needs to head to deepest Siberia, like in Rocky IV...

Lol so much political propaganda in Rocky (Rambo too).
For example, only the Russki was juicing  :D