Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46076 times)

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lee was supposed to guess pose at out NPC TREASURE VALLEY BB contest this past Saturday( he was on the poster and everthing) the promoter said he was having a hard time trying to convince Lee that he was supposed to guest pose. Lee supposedly told him he was not in shape and would not pose, then later we find out something about Lee will not be coming at all due to the fact that he has internal bleeding (for whatever reason) and the airline will not let him fly. ( thats a pretty good one if you ask me)

Cathy Le Francoise- priest was at the show for Gaspari Nutrition and she was so sweet and helpful to all the competitors and she said she was contantly getting text's from lee all weekend.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 10:28:10 PM »
Lee was supposed to guess pose at out NPC TREASURE VALLEY BB contest this past Saturday( he was on the poster and everthing) the promoter said he was having a hard time trying to convince Lee that he was supposed to guest pose. Lee supposedly told him he was not in shape and would not pose, then later we find out something about Lee will not be coming at all due to the fact that he has internal bleeding (for whatever reason) and the airline will not let him fly. ( thats a pretty good one if you ask me)

Cathy Le Francoise- priest was at the show for Gaspari Nutrition and she was so sweet and helpful to all the competitors and she said she was contantly getting text's from lee all weekend.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

This smells like bullshit. Looks like just another example of Lee backing out of a commitment.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:29:58 PM »
This smells like bullshit. Looks like just another example of Lee backing out of a commitment.

but he dwarfs u!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »
but he dwarfs u!

Great point, I forgot all about that ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 10:40:03 PM »
but he dwarfs u!

lol...He has you there Lucius.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 10:41:21 PM »
lol...He has you there Lucius.

Screwed by my own invincible reasoning. :(

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 10:46:01 PM »
Sounds like heresay to me, could just as easily be bullshit or a shady promoter "stretching" the truth.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 10:48:47 PM »
Cathy was his ex,   That dudes a chickbangin machine.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 10:49:55 PM »

The dudes a chick eat'n machine....as in chicken.KFC

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 07:22:58 AM »
Maybe he was getting another tatoo on his face.

Let's hear it LEE - you claim to say it like it is. What's the dish?

???
Enjoy your dish...

body88

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 07:36:23 AM »

You  dont get laid very often huh?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 07:41:27 AM »
Lee is a good guy - he deserves the benefit of the doubt

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 10:17:03 AM »
maybe he was getting those tatoos removed.  they look silly now.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 11:19:45 AM »
silly is as silly does

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 11:25:27 AM »
Well, we all know Wee's opinion of contracts, so why is it a surprise?  ???

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »
Ok here is the real story.I was never contracted to guest pose.I spoke to Russ and Derek-he was the one putting on the contest.They asked me at the Arnold was i going to Boise i said yes if Twinlab send me to sit at thier booth.So weeks go by Derek tries to get ahold of Twinlab to see if i am going he heard nothing back .I calle di heard nothing.I got back from Australia on Wed and thurs i heard from Twinlab saying i didnt need to go.Derek called me Friday i told him i wasnt going and that is when he said i will get your ticket AS I HAVE YOU ON ALL THE POSTERS AS GUEST POSE.News to me a week out there was no contract or even asking me.Derek and i are good friends he also races drag cars so it shocked me that this was done without asking.As for the internal bleeding well that is also news to me.See if you are trying to start shit try harder or atleast get your facts straight.The texting to Cathy was when Derek was with her then i called derek and spoke to him.He said it was a misunderstanding and we cleared things up.
Now as for Russ and his foul mouth the way he spoke to Adela on the phone and the nasty messages he left me.Well there goes a friendship, he said he had me on posters and radio and tv ads again not asking me.
So there you have the true story.

Lee

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 01:03:19 PM »
Well, we all know Wee's opinion of contracts, so why is it a surprise?  ???

;D    ;D     ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 01:07:33 PM »
Good to see Lee chime in and straighten out you gossipy little bitches.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 02:11:59 PM »
Another reason why Ilike Lee so much is he answers questions directly.  Not like someone (actually two others) on here do.  If he would have let this go on and on more assholes would have jumped on the "he's an asshole for not coming train" and it would have made him look bad.  But Lee comes on here and tells the right story.  That is why Lee is so liked, at least he is honest. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 02:41:19 PM »
Ok here is the real story.I was never contracted to guest pose.I spoke to Russ and Derek-he was the one putting on the contest.They asked me at the Arnold was i going to Boise i said yes if Twinlab send me to sit at thier booth.So weeks go by Derek tries to get ahold of Twinlab to see if i am going he heard nothing back .I calle di heard nothing.I got back from Australia on Wed and thurs i heard from Twinlab saying i didnt need to go.Derek called me Friday i told him i wasnt going and that is when he said i will get your ticket AS I HAVE YOU ON ALL THE POSTERS AS GUEST POSE.News to me a week out there was no contract or even asking me.Derek and i are good friends he also races drag cars so it shocked me that this was done without asking.As for the internal bleeding well that is also news to me.See if you are trying to start shit try harder or atleast get your facts straight.The texting to Cathy was when Derek was with her then i called derek and spoke to him.He said it was a misunderstanding and we cleared things up.
Now as for Russ and his foul mouth the way he spoke to Adela on the phone and the nasty messages he left me.Well there goes a friendship, he said he had me on posters and radio and tv ads again not asking me.
So there you have the true story.

Lee

Just for the record Lee...Russ was pissed off that you didn't have the balls to call him yourself, and that you put Adela up to making the call....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 02:45:04 PM »
Just for the record Lee...Russ was pissed off that you didn't have the balls to call him yourself, and that you put Adela up to making the call....

Hahahahaha...Lee had his woman take care of his business. At least it wasn't his Mom ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 02:50:32 PM »
Hahahahaha...Lee had his woman take care of his business. At least it wasn't his Mom ;D

Adela dwarfs you ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »
Adela dwarfs you ::)

For the love of God, please tell me she is less than 160 pounds  :-\....................... ;D

LifterChick

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 02:58:03 PM »
Sounds like a big misunderstanding.
Bob why don't you get your Bat-Phone and phone Lee in his Superman outfit and you guys can make up in the Justice League heaquarters.  The only problem then would be who would dress as Wonder woman.

Now get back into the gym.  I am rooting for you!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »

AHH  Bob for the record i called Russ and left a message and my home phone.He didnt return my call when i get my phone record i can show you the call.So Bob company man get your story right and take your foot out your mouth and put a chicken breast in it.Oh and when Adela called i just got back from doctors and had taken some medication and was in bed and asked Adela to call.I think have her call for me when i couldnt was better then not calling at all.Then when i was able i called he didnt return my call.Maybe to many drinks or hits of the pipe.:)