Author Topic: pm q answerd,,  (Read 3097 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd,,
« on: November 16, 2017, 06:12:46 AM »
Quote from: PROhIBITED
Hey GH15,

First of all thanks for opening my eyes to the benefits of hormones and their proper usage in 2013 via internet.

I have been on pharma Gh since 2014 March averaging 4-5 IU ED, currently have been on since April 2017 primo around 400-600 mg EW with test cyp/e around 400 mg EW. I take aromasin twice a week with my shots at 25 mg.

Normally i stop AAS usage from Jan to March and do some pregnyl clomid recovery, but i keep the gh and add some sarms such as caraderine and ostaryne. Then, I hop back on April.

My question is should I just stay on test around 200 mg with 4 IU GH for Jan- April and then start my "blast" for 8 months of primo/test around 600 mg, or stay with my time off aas?

My balls seems to be big as ever...might be the gh, so I am not sure do I need to integrate HCG clomid while on trt test/gh.

I would very much appreciate your input on the matter.

I am 31 years old, male, 6 feet tall, around 220-225 pounds, in good health, around 8% BF. I train 3-4 times with weights and 3-4 times combat sports (eg. boxing, bjj) EW.

no,, a bodybuild never go off off,, I said it repetedly,, it depends on your level but generaly speaking a bodybuidl never go off aas while advance level,, so I recommend to either reduce the dose or change hormones,,

again you must understand I talk to advance level bodybuild.. some individual do take off from hormones but its like touching the right ear with the left hand.. its useless for advance bodybuild where timing is critical and is everything!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm q answerd,,
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 06:23:19 AM »

no,, a bodybuild never go off off,, I said it repetedly,, it depends on your level but generaly speaking a bodybuidl never go off aas while advance level,, so I recommend to either reduce the dose or change hormones,,

again you must understand I talk to advance level bodybuild.. some individual do take off from hormones but its like touching the right ear with the left hand.. its useless for advance bodybuild where timing is critical and is everything!

gh15 approved

2 days ago i did 3 sloppy reps on Barbell close grip bench with 90 kg, 1st was legit next 2 ass came off bench

Today 48 hrs later I just did 3 clean legit reps with 95 kg

DECA!!!!!!!!!!

werewolf operative

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 06:52:48 AM »
Why use aromasin if you're only running 400mg of test a week?

werewolf operative

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 06:54:54 AM »
2 days ago i did 3 sloppy reps on Barbell close grip bench with 90 kg, 1st was legit next 2 ass came off bench

Today 48 hrs later I just did 3 clean legit reps with 95 kg

DECA!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 10:57:45 AM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 12:01:26 PM »
Posting PMs is not allowed
:

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »
someone should hve told me.. I did it all along 2005-2012.. they pm me ths with inention of me to answer them in public,, this is how I always been doing it.. but ok I wont answer them anymore its easier ths way

put your question on the board and be sure I can see it by pming me with the link

this is the only way I wil answer the pms from now on,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 03:27:40 AM »
Posting PMs is not allowed

Out of curiosity, why not? He's not posting anyone's username and the information is generally informative.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 03:52:38 AM »
yes I do post the usr name.. unless they asked not to post it,, but it shoudnt be a problem,, just create the threads and send me links,, its actualy much beter for me because my pm box is full usually

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 07:32:47 AM »
yes I do post the usr name.. unless they asked not to post it,, but it shoudnt be a problem,, just create the threads and send me links,, its actualy much beter for me because my pm box is full usually

gh15 approved

Posting the user name/header info is not allowed.  The PM content is fine.
:

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 07:34:18 AM »
^they can just put the question on the board itself.. much easier then it can also be all merge into one thread,, much much beter than me going over the pms and quote it and then put it and all this process,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 09:35:16 AM »
someone should hve told me.. I did it all along 2005-2012.. they pm me ths with inention of me to answer them in public,, this is how I always been doing it.. but ok I wont answer them anymore its easier ths way

put your question on the board and be sure I can see it by pming me with the link

this is the only way I wil answer the pms from now on,,

gh15 approved

Out of curiosity, why not? He's not posting anyone's username and the information is generally informative.

Private messages are just that.  Private.  Ron implemented the rule LONG AGO and it is a bannable offense. Everyone knows this as evidenced by REPORTS to MOD on the subject.   NO QUOTED PM's with header info identifying the sender.
:

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 11:38:52 AM »
If only there were a minimum I.Q. requirement for posting,
maybe that would make writing walls of  childish drivel prohibitive.

And for the GH15 fans out there - by "prohibitive", I mean hard to do......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 12:29:02 PM »
full capacity of the pm box,,

I said I only answer pms that go in public.. be sure you send me link or mention my name in them,,

I also try to avoid the liars and filts.. unles they truly stimulate me,, other than that they are either fellons or little no one locals or both,, I already got my proof on here from the felon that was arrested by cops ilumiani or whatever the fuck tht user name is,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel