Author Topic: Ireland wtf? Are they pussies like the Swedes now?  (Read 9199 times)

werewolf operative

Re: Ireland wtf? Are they pussies like the Swedes now?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 07:46:04 AM »
i  thought iq mostly measured mathematical skills.

hard to see how that translates into crime and violence.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »
 in his 2009 book "Intelligence and How to Get It," Richard Nisbett, a psychologist at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, argued that differences in IQ scores largely disappear when researchers control for social and economic factors.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2017, 07:56:47 AM »
in his 2009 book "Intelligence and How to Get It," Richard Nisbett, a psychologist at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, argued that differences in IQ scores largely disappear when researchers control for social and economic factors.

This isn't true, and studies have been done that completely debunk it, such as twin studies.

Professor Nisbett is a leftist who is probably anti white and wants to keep his tenure by promoting leftist nonsense.

werewolf operative

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2017, 08:03:19 AM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2017, 08:06:34 AM »
Molyneux destroys the "cultural/social" explanation, and he has interviewed some very good experts on the matter.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2017, 08:09:38 AM »
dont know who that dude is or why we should care about what he thinks

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2017, 08:10:51 AM »
Oh , he's only one of the greatest minds of your era.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2017, 08:14:35 AM »
if he's so great how come he is bald

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2017, 08:17:22 AM »
Oh , he's only one of the greatest minds of your era.

lol

werewolf operative

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2017, 08:29:44 AM »

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2017, 09:10:50 AM »
The one hipster kunt was repeatedly being challenged yet just continued to produce estrogen.

killed it  ;D ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2017, 01:07:57 PM »
if he's so great how come he is bald

Thinks too much.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2017, 01:25:24 PM »
In Canada, we have many social problems with our First Nations population.  They have an average IQ of around 92, and do not commit murder at nearly the rates that Africans do.  The ones in my city do, but that is because they are specifically being sent to Thunder Bay from the reserves.  The reserves empty their problem citizens into Thunder Bay, knowing that the White idiots will say nothing out of fear of being called "racist".

They are correct.

That's what Cuba did, when he flushed its criminal population and other scum out of Cuba's toilet, and into Miami.

Back to the topic, aside from Thunder Bay's population of First Nations citizens, cherry-picked from criminal offenders removed from northern reserves, First Nations people do not typically have crime rates as high as that of the Black population.  They also have average IQs around 7 points higher.

Meanwhile, all my life, Canadians would boast about how amazing they are, and how they are so great at being diverse, and blah, blah, blah.  Meanwhile, we couldn't even fix the problems in a group with higher average intelligence and a lower crime rate than Africans have.  Yet here we were, judging the USA for not being able to deal with the social problems and violence within the Black community.

What business did Canada have judging Americans?

When I evicted my first First Nations tend [and two more, within a year of that initial incident, then oddly enough, zero within the past decade], I realized that "racism" would never go away.  If a man with my means, my money, and my patience as a result of those resources could not deal with problems among the First Nations population of Canada, I knew that other White Canadians, and Canada as a whole, stood no chance.

Likewise, if a welfare state as elaborate as Sweden has been a complete and utter failure as far as diversity is concerned, I am 100% confident that no other White-majority nation stands a chance.  There were individuals in Sweden, just as there were individuals in Canada, who would judge the USA for failing to solve its diversity issues.  And now look - Sweden is set to be a third world nation by the year 2050, as measured by HDI.  Ireland, insofar as they adopt diversity, will fail too.

I hate the fact that entire societies need to collapse for me to be proven right.  It's like "Haha, I told you so!", as I point to a bunch of burning cars, and looted shops.  That's a real W right there.  :-\

Great post.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2017, 06:15:51 PM »
After seeing as it's hard to believe that at one point the in history the Sun never set on Irish Empire...