Author Topic: i despize american fe- males,,  (Read 10405 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: i despize american fe- males,,
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2017, 12:15:20 PM »
Any plans to make restitution / payback the money you swindled from the lifting community on your Kigtropin scam?
This ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2017, 12:34:10 PM »
This ::)

If you guys are dumb enough to buy your gear online then..... BUYER BEWARE

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2017, 12:55:10 PM »
faggy15 get his @ss pounded like an americano hawr in this thread

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2017, 06:17:01 PM »
Most are FILT

I cant pin point exactly to when the change occurs.. it was a stage type thhingy,, obviously first time you observed it was when you heard Britney whore spears.. you knew something bad bad bad is coming yesyes baby give me one more try was catchy but the talent the musician talent just wasn't there.. this came along with the friend tv show attention whores.. then you really knew something was severly severely going south,,

but then.. it became even worse.. you all know sting.. you all adore him like I do.. a real musician belong in hall of fame right beside myself gh15 loj but! suddenly in 1998 this wanna be came out name john mayer or mayor? that's when you could smell something is fucked up big time because he could actually put some chords together and knew little something about something but then you then could se the difference of the quality!.. the different was enormous.. this went ahead and the universe did its thing.. and 2000 arrived and with it sex and the city or in the city and the idiotic reality show period with American idio who have no slight idea about what musician truly mean.. but this was a something unstoppable because  every one felt they could be famous for anything.. and thus came along kardishian whores and rest is disgusting

thank god for the few positive powers that tilted it twards president Donald trump.. it was no easy  but as you can see.. society and culture is way way way down in a spiral unmatched,,

and notice I didn't even say a word about getto disgusting thugs who have no idea and will never have idea about what music is,,

the decline is enourmous.. good shows like sponge bob and that mexicano little fella I forgot his name George something.. those shows are masterpieces and belong with the 20th century even though they were part of the 21st century shows,, some fellas were put in th e21st century to help save you all,,

trust me what ever I write here is nothing comparing to how bad conditions on the ground are.. enter any Americana walmarana and you shall understand just how bad it truly is,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2017, 06:24:37 PM »
^^^^ music took a very sharp downward time in the mid 90s after grunge peaked out

Soul music from the 70s was out-fucking-standing as dem black fellas made some real good shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2017, 06:29:01 PM »
^its realy realy bad,, as I said one look at sting.. which is like me hall of famer of the specie and then you take john mayer which know some music.. but notice just how bad his material is and ability in comparison to sting..

you take song like dire straights money for nothing and chiks for free.. and then you put next to it the garbage of today and you are disguted.. and the song I talk about are not even that good.. money for nothing was good song but was 80s typical.. it wasn't like wow and today it is the most genious thing I heard compared to the disgusting rubbish getto thugs around,,

you take song like you belong to the city for example.. its genious comparing to today rubbish which is not music,,

its as if there is no talent any longer,, its all iphone robots.. they cant write masterpieces.. music is over!

and everyone knows it too,, they know it they dont think they dont,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2017, 06:11:11 AM »
^its realy realy bad,, as I said one look at sting.. which is like me hall of famer of the specie and then you take john mayer which know some music.. but notice just how bad his material is and ability in comparison to sting..

you take song like dire straights money for nothing and chiks for free.. and then you put next to it the garbage of today and you are disguted.. and the song I talk about are not even that good.. money for nothing was good song but was 80s typical.. it wasn't like wow and today it is the most genious thing I heard compared to the disgusting rubbish getto thugs around,,

you take song like you belong to the city for example.. its genious comparing to today rubbish which is not music,,

its as if there is no talent any longer,, its all iphone robots.. they cant write masterpieces.. music is over!

and everyone knows it too,, they know it they dont think they dont,,

gh15 approved

here ya go

this is soul  8)

opening 30 some secs is cool as fuck  8) 8) 8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 07:49:08 AM »
A 30 sec hook, baby:

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »
The ship went down in the early 90ies - strongly depending on the artistic venue.

Most of "big Metal" died after 91. The last great outing of talent was given in the mid 90ies in the form of some computer games and mainly id software.
I remember buying a "Best Of" Black Sabbath CD in like 96 or something and after listening to it, realizing how much had already been done by the 70ies. The tunes/compositions/arrangments they had were mind boggling when compared to what many band on the local/even gloabl level were producing - straight out garbagge for most of them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2017, 11:47:15 AM »
The ship went down in the early 90ies - strongly depending on the artistic venue.

Most of "big Metal" died after 91. The last great outing of talent was given in the mid 90ies in the form of some computer games and mainly id software.
I remember buying a "Best Of" Black Sabbath CD in like 96 or something and after listening to it, realizing how much had already been done by the 70ies. The tunes/compositions/arrangments they had were mind boggling when compared to what many band on the local/even gloabl level were producing - straight out garbagge for most of them.

Already said that chief

Check my post above

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 12:03:30 PM »
European females aren't faring much better lately:

boner

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »
does any type of current music sound as good as led zeppelin?

werewolf operative

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2017, 12:08:34 PM »
does any type of current music sound as good as led zeppelin?

Negative.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2017, 02:45:52 PM »
There are so many underground artists on Youtube it’s worth checking them out, currently digging into no mame atmospheric black metal bands, fucking beautiful music, melodic, emotional etc.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2017, 03:57:25 PM »
Already said that chief

Check my post above

Great, at least others noticed this too.   :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »

you just say the name black sabath.. no matter what they do they can go naked on their heads.. they can all declaire themslefs homos.. ozzy can start coloring his nails and act like retards all day long.. he can be spolit brat.. he can do whatever the fuck he want..

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy?

because those are real legit musicians

repeat after me

those are MUSICIANS THAT KNOW HOW TO PLAY INSTRUMENTS.. ALL OF THEM INCLUDING OZZY.. THEY CAN WRITE MUSIC THEY HEAR THE ALL DAMN MASTERPIECES IN THEIR HEAD BEFORE ITS OUT THERE ON STAGE.. THEY ARE LEGIT ARTISTS..

WETHER ITS THE CURE.. OR OZZY.. OR ELTON JOHN.. OR GOERGE MICHAEL.. OR FEDDY.. OR BON JOVI.. OR PEARL JAM OR METALICA.. OR NIRVANA.. OR DEPECHE MOD.. OR WHAM.. OR CULTURE CLUB OR BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES OR AEROSMITH OR ACDC OR EVEN GOD DAMN I LOVE ROCKENROL RETARDED SONG WHICH I COUDNT STAND KISS BACK IN THE DAY.. BUT! THEY ARE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLL MUSICIANS.. THEY CAN FUCKING PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y AND WRITE MUSIC..

U2 CAN PLAY AND WRITE MUSIC
THE POLICE COULD PLY AND WRITE MUSIC
EURYTMICS COULD PLAY AND WRITE MUSIC
LED ZEPLING COULD PLAY AND WRITE MUSIC

EVEN DAMN GUNS AND ROSES HAD TIMES THEY COULD PLAY AND BRING THE MUSIC ON STAGE WHEN THEY WERE NOT DRUGGED.. BUT BEHIND THE INDIVIDUALS THERE WERE LEGIT MUSICIANS.. THEY WERE JUST DRUGGED ALL THE TIME SO SOMETIME FUCKED UP AN DDIDNT CARE..

BUT THE KEY IS THAT REAL MUSCIANS.. YOU CANT FAKE THIS SHIT.. YOU JUST CANT

but be happy today you got no more music but lots of whores complaining about being touched.. ::) I feel so bad for a 15 year old teenagers now days,, so so bad,, they have shit youth years which is everything in life,, your youth years is the most important part of your life and they stuck with the worst social and cultural disaster the west has been tru in a very very long time,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 05:59:26 PM »
BUT THE KEY IS THAT REAL MUSCIANS.. YOU CANT FAKE THIS SHIT.. YOU JUST CANT

brilliance cant be 'faked', ever.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2017, 06:02:41 PM »
do you really fucking thing anyone today would get a record deal in the 60s 70s 80s or early 90s? lol we would pee on them in a huge ark,, we would nevere let them step on stage.. they would play in some hole under the ground with no one watching because it would be noise tht has noting to do with music,,

do you really think that this idiots of now days would get record deals back in the 80s?

can you imagin sting and freddy and goerge Michael or boy geoege which ever homo you pick.. can you imagine them sitting and needing to approve talent into recording industry now days?

freddy would not even do it he would just go quit would go be with his family he woudnt need this shit
goerge Michael did just that.. he coudnt stand this nasty wanna bes today who are shame to music

and where is sting? he try but he cant fake this bullshit anymore.. yes he will go work with them some or give some cheers but inside he want to vomit.. like each and every one of humans who lived tru the 20th century and its best years of music

you live in the era of brian stelter.. the fat bold stooge from fake news cnn.. a mid 30s wane be media analasys and host.. that is direct product of the son of million whore Hussein Obama.. no longer son of 1000 whores but son of million whores.. islamo fascist Hussein Obama

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2017, 06:07:35 PM »
Dear Alimighty

Men are much much more romantic than women and they pen all the beautiful love songs like this one

Especially men with Anglo-Saxon bloodlines

A black dude is singing this masterpiece but a canadian WASP wrote it 😎

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2017, 06:20:38 PM »
^this song.. is the best song that anyone in 2017 could write.. lets say if it was written today it would be number one in the century.. but back in the 20th century it was just anothere song,,

shows you how bad just hwo bad the social and cultural fall was..

its not becauce I'm getting old.. noting to do with age.. it has to do with quality vs garbage as simple as tht

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2017, 11:22:26 PM »
Always a kick to see some one throw out Sting as proof of musical literacy.
Want to step up your game?
Check out:
Stanley Jordan the next time you hear some one say Eddie Van Halen is the king of tapping.
Gary Moore the next time some one says Stevie Ray Vaughn had no equal.

Then, stop being pretentious and put on this:

Not because it's sophisticated, intricate or elaborate ......................bu t because Lemmy fucking rocks!!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2017, 12:03:15 AM »
Is this the same GH15 that was at one time a legend on this board or a poser.... because I'm not getting it. This poster is hardly worth reading. What am I missing?

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2017, 12:31:56 AM »
I cant pin point exactly to when the change occurs.. it was a stage type thhingy,, obviously first time you observed it was when you heard Britney whore spears.. you knew something bad bad bad is coming yesyes baby give me one more try was catchy but the talent the musician talent just wasn't there.. this came along with the friend tv show attention whores.. then you really knew something was severly severely going south,,

but then.. it became even worse.. you all know sting.. you all adore him like I do.. a real musician belong in hall of fame right beside myself gh15 loj but! suddenly in 1998 this wanna be came out name john mayer or mayor? that's when you could smell something is fucked up big time because he could actually put some chords together and knew little something about something but then you then could se the difference of the quality!.. the different was enormous.. this went ahead and the universe did its thing.. and 2000 arrived and with it sex and the city or in the city and the idiotic reality show period with American idio who have no slight idea about what musician truly mean.. but this was a something unstoppable because  every one felt they could be famous for anything.. and thus came along kardishian whores and rest is disgusting

thank god for the few positive powers that tilted it twards president Donald trump.. it was no easy  but as you can see.. society and culture is way way way down in a spiral unmatched,,

and notice I didn't even say a word about getto disgusting thugs who have no idea and will never have idea about what music is,,

the decline is enourmous.. good shows like sponge bob and that mexicano little fella I forgot his name George something.. those shows are masterpieces and belong with the 20th century even though they were part of the 21st century shows,, some fellas were put in th e21st century to help save you all,,

trust me what ever I write here is nothing comparing to how bad conditions on the ground are.. enter any Americana walmarana and you shall understand just how bad it truly is,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
improved grammar all of a sudden.... ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2017, 01:33:27 AM »
improved grammar all of a sudden.... ::)
Yes. It’s been happening on a regular.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2017, 02:19:53 PM »
Is this the same GH15 that was at one time a legend on this board or a poser.... because I'm not getting it. This poster is hardly worth reading. What am I missing?

same one my friend,,

legend and a god among humans,,

you can get it or not get it.. the whole world got it,, today I'm far surprassing bodybuild and fitness.. far surpassing it.. the smart ones already connected dots.. the slow pokes may never be able to,,

same ole me

and I can write English as good or as bad as I want,, even though English is not my first language,, 

and no I'm not craig the redneck solibet from florida.. infact go find him I hope you do.. dont know who the fuck it is

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel