Author Topic: do you like vladimir putin  (Read 7413 times)

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
Re: do you like vladimir putin
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2017, 07:32:10 PM »
as we share some common enemies, and in the sense of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, sure, Vlad is a swell guy.

werewolf operative

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2017, 07:44:34 PM »

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2017, 07:52:41 PM »
Only Vlad can help Trump beat the deep state

Once Trump and Vlad join hands, deep state is dead

The whorish media is run be the deep state which tries to drive a wedge between the two leaders because right now entire military industrial complex owned by deep atate and needs this public hysteria in Usa to use DOD funds for purchase of armaments from deep state owned companies

Its like they are trying to revive the cold war, never forget, cold war was a hoax, both sides ussr and usa controlled by the same deep state, at that time, once ussr broke, cold war stopped and american economy simply crashed
$

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2017, 12:32:20 AM »
?

do you like vladi? yes no
gh15 approved

yes , screw merkel

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2017, 03:31:21 AM »
I like how he owns the living shit out of our orange faced president.

Just like he did your black faced one.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2017, 03:52:03 AM »
Hmmm.... His upper body shows potential, but I'd need to see the legs to be sure.... we're talking 212 class, right...?

I'll just drop this too while I'm here...

T

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2017, 04:01:17 AM »
I don't personally believe for a second that someone of Putin's political sophistication thinks of Trump as anything more than a useful idiot.
Trump is that fat kid on the playground that watches a lot of movies and has memorized all the "cool" tough guy lines. Putin is a stone cold killer.

Trump is entertaining, better than Clinton, and delightfully unpredictable - he's also in way over his head when it comes to international politics.
If his blustering, clumsy Presidency does nothing more than to stem the tide of Islamic immigration /invasion long enough for Americans to reach a rational understanding of the actual threat they pose, it would be a success.

To speak to the Question , yes- I do like Putin.

fredrollon

• Getbig III

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2017, 05:16:37 AM »
Hmm.His country is in the shits, but he has delusions of grandeur, so he tries to fuck up other democracies. Like Coach: if you can't win; fuck up the other team.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 07:15:37 AM »
No.

He's trying to mess up my home country South Africa even worse by trying to push a corrupt nuclear deal on the country which will completely bankrupt the already overspending idiotic 'government.' There's been newspaper reports of threats and meetings from these goons which led to the previous finance minister being fired because he opposed this corrupt deal. The country was almost immediately downgraded to junk status and the economy in recession.

How can I like someone who is collaborating in ruining my country and is friends with the corrupt and thieving ANC regime?

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2017, 08:16:39 AM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2017, 08:21:12 AM »
 ;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2017, 08:25:07 AM »
Yes I love him immensely
A real man

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2017, 04:41:32 PM »

good picture of him,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2017, 05:57:25 PM »

How can I like someone who is collaborating in ruining my country and is friends with the corrupt and thieving ANC regime?

You just described almost every foreign world leader.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2017, 12:53:11 AM »
Yes he is by far the most intelligent leader in the world today, how the west could do with someone in his league but lets face it, our entitled uneducated welfare dependant democracies are to busy watching Dr Phil and the Kardashians to actually understand what we need as a leader, good for Putin and Russia putting up a fight for their place in Global politics, The US have for to long pushed their global position unhindered the rise of China and the recovery of Russia back to a global position is good for the world. We need strong christian nations to show us an alternative form of effective government, so that west doesn't think there is no alternative to the current Equlity refugee crap were all being fed, he is  bastian of hope in a western world of political correctness.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2017, 05:50:27 AM »
You just described almost every foreign world leader.

Most of the western world has turned against the ANC regime and are critical of them, and seen them for what they are.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
Most of the western world has turned against the ANC regime and are critical of them, and seen them for what they are.

I haven't heard any media criticism, or any world leaders speak against them.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2017, 06:19:41 PM »
No.

He's trying to mess up my home country South Africa even worse by trying to push a corrupt nuclear deal on the country which will completely bankrupt the already overspending idiotic 'government.' There's been newspaper reports of threats and meetings from these goons which led to the previous finance minister being fired because he opposed this corrupt deal. The country was almost immediately downgraded to junk status and the economy in recession.

Black people gonna be black people, look at Rhodesia, do yourself a favour and leave.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2017, 05:17:34 AM »
I haven't heard any media criticism, or any world leaders speak against them.

The New York Times, the Economist and the Financial Times have all had scathing articles recently.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 05:38:42 PM »
Just like he did your black faced one.

Alternate universe you seem to be living in.  Either that, or you're on the spectrum.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2017, 01:15:35 AM »
I don't personally believe for a second that someone of Putin's political sophistication thinks of Trump as anything more than a useful idiot.
Trump is that fat kid on the playground that watches a lot of movies and has memorized all the "cool" tough guy lines. Putin is a stone cold killer.

Trump is entertaining, better than Clinton, and delightfully unpredictable - he's also in way over his head when it comes to international politics.
If his blustering, clumsy Presidency does nothing more than to stem the tide of Islamic immigration /invasion long enough for Americans to reach a rational understanding of the actual threat they pose, it would be a success.

To speak to the Question , yes- I do like Putin.

I do too... but a scary, crazed idiot is exactly what Trump wants his opponents to think of him... You don't conquer Manhattan real estate with all the trade unions, environmental groups etc. ....create a top reality show....craft a political plan to beat out both parties (as an outsider) to become the president of the free worlds...

by being an dummy...

Underestimation and Assumption is the mother of all fuckups as they say...as is evident by the election poles...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2017, 05:52:16 PM »
sometimes it takes authoritarian to get things in place,, there are levels of authoritarian,, most fellas around will say I'm an authoritarian.. some despize me so much because they think that.. but sometimes you just got to be able to have some vladi in you in order for good to prevail,,

Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores was not authoritarian.. he was ISLAMO FASCIST! big difference.. he changed the social and cultural fabrics of a society.. of the west.. he committed ethical crimes with his regime that would have destroyed America if that rotten demon clintong have won.. she did not! and America was saved

the struggle is constant.. they don't go away but they get punch to the face every time they rize their head too high,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel