Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2017, 12:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gh15 thoughts on mk677  (Read 670 times)
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

Be the very best, like no one ever was.

« on: November 18, 2017, 05:51:16 AM »

Just wondering what you think of it, deffinately increases igf a over nornal range, took it for 3 months and noticed hand swelling the first few weeks, didn't think much of it until stopping and noticing I'd lost a few lbs and my appetite had gone to shit.

I know it's no replacement for hgh obviously but what about as a therapeutic aid when not taking hgh to keep natural levels of hgh and igf optimal if not a little bit better?.
Report to moderator   Logged
hgevoli
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:56:18 AM »

Having your systemic IGF levels consistently elevated isn't necessary to build lots of muscle and it's also not conducive to longevity. I would run it too often, tbh.
spiro
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »

Its great stuff minus the ridiculous water retention and lethargy. Within a week I put on 7-10 of water weight it's worse then dbol I don't know how people tolerate it.
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 04:58:06 AM »

Having your systemic IGF levels consistently elevated isn't necessary to build lots of muscle and it's also not conducive to longevity. I would run it too often, tbh.

Although elevated it's still within what the human body can produce naturally, I can't imagine it's anywhere near as detrimental as exogenous super physiological amounts hgh and igf
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 04:59:28 AM »

Its great stuff minus the ridiculous water retention and lethargy. Within a week I put on 7-10 of water weight it's worse then dbol I don't know how people tolerate it.

Yeah it is semingly pretty decent, I'll go back on to see if I notice anything again
bigkahuna
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »

I've been using the Enhanced Athlete MK6777 at around 15-20mg a day since July. At this dose the effects are more pronounced than Jintropin at 3.33IU per day for me personally.
hgevoli
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 03:20:13 PM »

FWIW I ran 25mg enhanced ath research chem for 30 days on top of my 9iu gh and slin. Didnít notice anything but more intestinal water. I was disappointed.
efanhowz
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 11:07:36 PM »

Iím curious as well but peptides seem like a hassle. If cheap basics like test, deca, dbol, and tren arenít getting you big then itís just not in the cards or you are doing something obviously wrong

Weedlejuice
Getbig III

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 01:37:45 AM »

FWIW I ran 25mg enhanced ath research chem for 30 days on top of my 9iu gh and slin. Didnít notice anything but more intestinal water. I was disappointed.

That would be because of the 9iu gh i should imagine, the pituitary will not increase hgh out put with that much exogenous gh in the blood.

The mk677 gets you to the equivalent of 2iu of hgh a day if your lucky which i why i suggested it for therapeutic use

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!