Author Topic: Anti-LGBT politician quits after being caught having sex with man in his office  (Read 6673 times)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
 HAHAHAHAHA!!!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-lgbt-lawmaker-resigns-being-140200984.html

An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed “family values”, was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator.

Fortress

• Getbig V
He’d do well to hang himself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed “family values”, was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator.

Should step down. On the other side of that I know gay conservatives that are against the LGBTUVWXYZ

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Oops!  He should be added to this list pretty soon.

https://gayhomophobe.com/

rangerwil

• Getbig III
Oops!  He should be added to this list pretty soon.

https://gayhomophobe.com/

WOW--great site!
thanks

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Seriously WTF??????

rangerwil

• Getbig III
Dunno...but it's true.
HAHAHAHHA
Wonder how many of em HAVENT been caught out there yet

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Isn't goodman a joooooo surname ???

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
well when I think about it, I am pretty anti-women these days but it won't stop me from having sex with one in my office if the oportunity arises

my point is the guy has every right to be anti-lgbt.

sorry but the whole lgbt movement has been hijacted by everyone other than the queers these days, you guys have become the minority in your own group and struggle.

In reality I have no probalem with anybody but I fucking despise special interest groups with all my heart, including the government which is just one giant fucking mess of them pandering to all these groups, left right centre, gay , black, red, yellow, brown, straight, questioning, just plain fucking out there group can all suck my dick
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
Isn't goodman a joooooo surname ???

if you are going to be a racist at least be fucking intelligent about it and spell the groups name right moron, or get the fuck out of the thread, adults are talking.

nothing worse than a bigot who can't spell or gets the groups mixed up
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
if you are going to be a racist at least be fucking intelligent about it and spell the groups name right moron, or get the fuck out of the thread, adults are talking.

nothing worse than a bigot who can't spell or gets the groups mixed up

Just FUCK YOU SHITHEAD

My mother best friend is Jewish you fucking fat sack of shit

If i come to Toronto will you sign a waiver and go in the ring with me?

I really do want to hurt you very very bad no joke

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
Just FUCK YOU SHITHEAD

My mother best friend is Jewish you fucking fat sack of shit

If i come to Toronto will you sign a waiver and go in the ring with me?

I really do want to hurt you very very bad no joke
\

\i am not going to sign a waiver i will just throw you on te ground and beat the fucking shit out of you stupid skinny prick

get the fuck out of here with that boxing ring nonsense

real men fight where the fight happens, with no rules and if you get smacked , kicked, headbutted bitten punched out or gouged thats sucks but that is what happens

unlike your coach i wont play with you to make you feel better about yourself
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
\

\i am not going to sign a waiver i will just throw you on te ground and beat the fucking shit out of you stupid skinny prick

get the fuck out of here with that boxing ring nonsense

real men fight where the fight happens, with no rules and if you get smacked , kicked, headbutted bitten punched out or gouged thats sucks but that is what happens

unlike your coach i wont play with you to make you feel better about yourself

Then you woke up fat stupid sack of shit

rangerwil

• Getbig III

my point is the guy has every right to be anti-lgbt.

No idea how you came to this.
Don't you find it odd he was so PUBLICLY anti-gay, while secretly being gay?

Griffith

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

There's been several cases like this...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The fellow has issues.

Simple Simon

its a bit like having two accounts on a bodybuilding forum, one straight one gay....

Skylge

• Getbig IV
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Typical GOP liar   :-)

Hatred towards gays is as stupid as hating people for having blue or green eyes.

Besides: when was the last time you or someone you know was assaulted by gays, or groups of gays doing robberies or theft, or rapes, or just beating people up for fun?

I can name quite a few minorities that regularly do such things. Gays or lesbos? They never hurt or bother anyone

Wish more republicans wouldn't just read the bible, but also understand it

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Its only gay if you want it to be...

obsidian

• Getbig V

You should be familiar with the lack of morals displayed by many homosexuals. Let's face it, this guy was gay. Period. According to reports he'd been like that for a long time and many knew about it.

So what you have here is just another gay man with deceptive behavior. Similar to those SJW spraying racist gravity on public buildings only to be outed after it was discovered they were the perpetrators. This guy was not a conservative really. He was just acting that part - probably as a way to get in touch with men? Who knows.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You should be familiar with the lack of morals displayed by many homosexuals. Let's face it, this guy was gay. Period. According to reports he'd been like that for a long time and many knew about it.

So what you have here is just another gay man with deceptive behavior. Similar to those SJW spraying racist gravity on public buildings only to be outed after it was discovered they were the perpetrators. This guy was not a conservative really. He was just acting that part - probably as a way to get in touch with men? Who knows.

It is hypocrisy in action. Unfortunately for them, they are really hoping to themselves as well as others. Living like that must be hell.

werewolf operative

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
I don't have a problem with a man with gay tendencies who is anti gay. 

In fact I respect him for it.

This gay man however failed to control his deviate urges.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Very Good Post.

And they Consider themselves Normal  ::)

Disgusting Depraved - Mentally Sick

Ha ha at OP as Be There said
Ridicules that Politician
And Has a Straight & a Fagg*tt account on Getting  ::)

Yet another Oh So Proud Fagg®tt who has to hide behind Being Hetrosexual   ::)
No Doubt it's Straight account is a anonymous one also.

Mental illness Displayed Again.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III

It is not uncommon that the most virulent homophobes end up having same-sex feelings themselves.

I guess he was born into a family with strong religious affiliation surrounded by homophobia which led him to internalise all that negativity about his own feelings and always tried to suppress them or at best ignore them. When you grow up in such negative environment, especially when it is your own family you grow up afraid and paranoid about being thought of as gay/bisexual or that those feelings can "take control" of you. Fear, guilt, paranoia and sometimes they can even develop some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder.

Because of all that they grow up paranoid and they adopt homophobia because they think that the more against homosexuality they appear to be the more heterosexual they will look and be perceived by others thus alleviating the internal anxiety they suffer from.

But you cannot suppress your nature for ever and sooner or later it comes out one way or another.

While it may look like he was being a wicked man by choice his homophobia is actually the exteriorisation of his psychological suffering and the need to fit in.