Author Topic: Charlie Rose - The Bloom is Off - Accused  (Read 5056 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
how to be a man
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:49 AM »
like this:

Charlie Rose's statement after 8 women accused him of sexual harassment -

“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked,” Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. “Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: how to be a man
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 09:55:54 AM »
be it mirroring his real inner feelings or not, this is how you should and will behave, you fucking retarded getbig monkeys

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 09:56:55 AM »
fuk Charlie Rose, and fuk women.

men r in charge, and women r to be controlled.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 09:58:49 AM »

you have to be smart to control....sorry you're shit out of luck

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 10:01:00 AM »
I put my dick in woman, Period.  No apologies will ever be made for it.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »
Obviously a real man doesn't harass, demean or belittle women in the first place.  That's what insecure little boys do.

werewolf operative

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 10:14:51 AM »
be it mirroring his real inner feelings or not, this is how you should and will behave, you fucking retarded getbig monkeys

He's a liberal degenerate beta fag*ot who got exposed for the hypocrite that he is.

These statements are prepared with the help of a lawyer and his previous behavior shows he has zero class.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: The bloom is off Charlie Rose
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 10:15:57 AM »
fixed

Meh, it's a USA thing.....Alpha Males live outside of the US these days....outside of the US of A, Bitches and Hoes know their places

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 10:16:10 AM »
like this:

Charlie Rose's statement after 8 women accused him of sexual harassment -

“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked,” Rose said in a statement provided to The Post. “Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

“It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

Translation:  "I'm only doing this because you all found out"
Y

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 10:19:20 AM »
Obviously a real man doesn't harass, demean or belittle women in the first place.  That's what insecure little boys do.

X2

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 10:31:48 AM »
You guys should spend an hour on POF or similar dating site to know what you are up against these days. It's a sea of self-aggrandizing opportunists who need a constant attention and will flip to victim the minute it is beneficial. Sound familiar?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 10:34:47 AM »
Stupid fuck admits guilt.  Even if he did those things, why admit it?  Let it drag through the courts for a few years.

Today he was fired... no proof, just allegations.  MSM = judge, jury and jailor.

Soon, women will be accusing/suing men for consensual sex they had 20-30 years ago... just wait.

Best to just stay away from women altogether.  Way too many personal, financial and legal ramifications associated with being with them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 10:35:49 AM »
I put my dick in woman, Period.  No apologies will ever be made for it.

You should try putting your dick in them without the period. Less blood on your cock  :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 10:36:46 AM »
Charlie Rose fired by CBS over sexual harassment allegations

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-rose-cbs-fired-20171121-story.html

Stephen BattaglioContact Reporter
Charlie Rose’s CBS News career came to an unceremonious end Tuesday when the network fired him over allegations of sexual harassment.

“A short time ago we terminated Charlie Rose’s employment with CBS News, effective immediately,” CBS News President David Rhodes wrote in a note to staff. “This followed the revelation yesterday of extremely disturbing and intolerable behavior said to have revolved around his PBS program. Despite Charlie’s important journalistic contribution to our news division, there is absolutely nothing more important, in this or any organization, than ensuring a safe, professional workplace — a supportive environment where people feel they can do their best work. We need to be such a place.”

Rose’s departure marks the downfall of one of television’s most venerable journalists and a major blow to CBS News, which enjoyed its greatest success ever in the morning thanks to “CBS This Morning,” which was built around Rose and his co-anchors, Gayle King and Norah O’Donnell, in 2012.

Rose’s serious demeanor and ability to engage a wide range of personalities in politics, the arts and business earned him respect and global recognition. He frequently jetted off to land interviews with world leaders.

“There is not a single person of note on the planet who does not know who he is,” said one CBS News executive who spoke on condition of anonymity. “His talent was so in the stratosphere.”

CBS had moved quickly Monday to suspend Rose, 75, after the Washington Post reported that day that eight women said they were subjected to inappropriate behavior while working with him. The story said Rose made unwanted sexual advances, appeared nude in their presence or groped them. His PBS talk show also was halted and there was no immediate update on the long-term status of the program.

Rose posted a statement on Twitter apologizing for his “inappropriate behavior.”

“I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate,” he said. “I always felt that I pursued shared feelings though I now realize that I was mistaken.”

On the Tuesday morning “CBS This Morning” broadcast, King and Donnell weighed in about their colleague.

“There is no excuse for this alleged behavior,” O’Donnell said. “It is systematic and pervasive, and I’ve been doing a lot of listening and I’m going to continue to do that. This I know is true: Women cannot achieve equality in the workplace or in society until there is a reckoning and a taking of responsibility.”

King said she was “reeling” from the revelations about Rose and got little sleep before Tuesday’s episode of the show.

“We are all rocked by this,” King said. “And I — I want to echo what Norah said. I really applaud the women that speak up despite the friendship. He doesn’t get a pass because I can’t stop thinking about the anguish of these women, what happened to their dignity, what happened to their bodies, what happened maybe to even their careers.”

For CBS, a change to the lineup around the glass roundtable at its studio in Manhattan presents a challenge for what has become a profitable bright spot for its news division.

Rose’s presence on “CBS This Morning” signified a commitment to serious news, which has been a major factor in the program’s ratings growth in recent years.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2017, 10:38:35 AM »

As I've been saying here for the last few years... it's best to just stay away from women altogether.  Way too many personal, financial and legal ramifications associated with being with them.

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2017, 10:47:58 AM »
I opened this thread expecting some Jim Wendler run hills, eat protein, listen to heavy metal, do 5/3/1 NOV that's how to be  a man stuff.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »
I opened this thread expecting some Jim Wendler run hills, eat protein, listen to heavy metal, do 5/3/1 NOV that's how to be  a man stuff.

scratch that

i'll tell you how

don't assume
watch what you say
realize the world does not revolve around you
do your best

simple, just like 500mg te/w

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2017, 12:36:12 PM »
lots of retards in this thread again

some idiots in usa (converging on this forum) see the world as liberal or not, black or white, male vs female, while enjoying all the beautiful amenities modern society has brought upon them. why don't you try out the world a little, go stay in another non-liberal contry for a year (possibly with your partner), learn the language, look for work, study at the same time. this is what people that immigrate to usa do. then, make a decision how and what you're going to say about liberals and feminism....i'll guarantee you will shut the fahck up

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2017, 02:14:58 PM »
If they're lying why do they keep apologizing?

read my bible,, all explained from within,,

answering you directly wil take few pages,, generally speaking the alpha became beta.. society and culture collapsed,, president trump is fighting over it.. hopefully he is successful.. if not you will always have the 20st cenentury and the first 15 years of the 21st century to look back upon and miss.. or travel to if you know your hook ups.. because as you all know dimensional time travel is a matter of.. alllllllllll together now pupolinos--

"TIME"

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2017, 02:28:03 PM »
i hope you have a daughter and she gets molested, maybe then you'll understand, you cahnt

again reading comprehension is not your strong point I see, I said assault and molestation should be taken seriously, hollywood harassment is something I take with a grain of salt.

then again I don't feel the need to justify myself to you DJ181 gimmick
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2017, 04:42:10 PM »
Whatever, the guy's a hack.  Never understood his success.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 04:49:07 PM »
Whatever, the guy's a hack.  Never understood his success.

I have no idea how anybody could sit through one of his tiresome interviews.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2017, 05:23:42 PM »
the last 2 years of Hussein Obama were complete and utter disaster to western culture,, he commited so many serious crimes.. high crimes and misdemenors that brought society to its knees.. it took a lot a hell of a lot more than what any of you will ever understand.. to bring that islamo fascist a divine knock out on 8th of November 2016,,

now we are going very hard afer rotten Clinton enterprize.. you will see.. nothing is in the papers yet but follow closely,,

you know if I say somting it happen,, you just count your hours,,

high crimes and misdeamors against the west done by few of the worst humans and individuals to talk earth during the Hussein Obama isalmo fascist regime,,

the only thing they didn't calculate into it is the hackers that despize their guts and work for free to bring justice and the save the west,,

president trump and me have a hobby.. we colect hackers.. we love them and they.. love us : ) 

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2017, 05:39:13 PM »
Sounds like he did some scumbag shit.  But then they'd have dinner with him and go to his house the next weekend after dark, get groped again, and then ask how much the position pays.  C'mon now.  You were dangling your pussy for a job and you know it.

A scumbag and his whores.  No wonder his show sucked.  It was like an interview from Huggy Bear.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2017, 06:47:25 PM »
Agreed about the women.

Most humans are shit.

That being said, the guy is, and always has been a fucking scumbag.

I think the idiot British knighted this pathetic dick a couple of weeks ago. ::)