Author Topic: Charlie Rose - The Bloom is Off - Accused  (Read 5066 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Charlie Rose - The Bloom is Off - Accused
« on: November 20, 2017, 03:21:05 PM »
Eight women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them — with nudity, groping and lewd calls

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html

The Associated Press
The Associated Press
@AP
BREAKING: CBS News suspends Charlie Rose, PBS to halt production and distribution of show following sexual harassment report

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: The bloom is off Charlie Rose
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 03:38:13 PM »
Wake me when podesta the molesta and the clinton mafia get arrested...

yawn...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 03:43:38 PM »
To be honest when I see the words "sexual harassment" I could care less, same with all the other catchphrases that are not out and out assault.

It just seems these days instead of going after the outright predators and molesters they are trying to distract us by letting a bunch of nutty broads to come out and cry foul over something that either never really happened and/or was taken out of context.

I don't know if anyone else here has ever had a job, but a good chunk of people I have noticed over the years seemed to have mutually hooked up/dated/fucked/,arried etc all through some kind of connection at work. And every single fucking workplace I have ever seen people(both men and women, gay and straight) congregate in some fashion, socialize and wow even have a sense of humour

Just saying how long is it going to be before we won't be able to say hello to someone we work with without filling out a consent form first.

And how much is this going to become the new star fucking ie, instead of trying to fuck/flirt with my boss to get ahead, I will just report them as harassing me instead?

We live in some strange times folks and we are being manipulated here
"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 03:47:28 PM »
I don't care for that show Transparent for instance, but that Jeffrey Tambor guy seems sincere in saying everything was being taken out of context.

The guy has been around since the early 70's and its a couple of disgruntled minions/co-stars getting all offended? Not hearing of people from back in the day like with Ratner, Weinstein etc.

Just saying they are damaging some people's livelihoods over nonsense while the real monsters are still out there
"

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 03:58:15 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. ;D

Charlie Rose is a fucking piece of shit.

A longtime liberal operative masquerading as a journalist.

I hope he is fucking destroyed.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 04:11:57 PM »
Enjoyed the Charlie Rose Show, but there's no way out of that :-\ . Surprisingly he's 75 though, so he can ride off into the sunset.

I don't care for that show Transparent for instance, but that Jeffrey Tambor guy seems sincere in saying everything was being taken out of context.

The first season was pretty good. It was like a halfway decent gay Curb Your Enthusiasm. I didn't follow it after that.

The scuttlebutt is that Tambor's option was still not picked up for season 5 just before this his stuff came out, and certain hardcore trans-rights people wanted it to stay that way. They wanted Tambor out to make room for more real Trans actors. There might be something to that given that one of the main writers came out with a bunch of anti-male (CIS  ::) ) stuff in a statement they put out.

Anyway, Tambor was the soul of that show, they'll give it one more season, then it'll be done.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »

The guy has been around since the early 70's and its a couple of disgruntled minions/co-stars getting all offended? Not hearing of people from back in the day like with Ratner, Weinstein etc.

Just saying they are damaging some people's livelihoods over nonsense while the real monsters are still out there

In this life, everybody has to get humiliated at least once. It's just his turn.

In there own way, it happened to Arnold, Mel Gibson, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, Charlie Sheen, Bill Clinton, David Letterman, Bill O'reilly, ect....

It's how it goes.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 04:39:48 PM »
I'm waiting for some victim to come out and acuse this guy   :D :D :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
In this life, every male has to get humiliated at least once. It's just his turn.

In there own way, it happened to Arnold, Mel Gibson, Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby, Charlie Sheen, Bill Clinton, David Letterman, Bill O'reilly, ect....

It's how it goes.
fixed

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 05:03:19 PM »

Depends on where you're coming from, I guess. Obviously, getbig in general doesn't care about women advancing in the workplace, but most women do and what has been a mostly silent majority up until now has experienced some form of what they would call sexual harassment or assault. If a large portion of heterosexual men had to silently tolerate advances from gay men to maintain employment or advance their careers, there is no way most would defer complaining when given the opportunity because there were "real monsters" out there. I can say that with absolute certainty just by looking at the countless hidden agenda and conspiracy threads that pop up on this board. For some people (a good amount of men and some women,too), sexual harassment just isn't something to take seriously and there are only a few variables that will make it seem abhorrent.

werewolf operative

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 05:21:46 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. ;D

Charlie Rose is a fucking piece of shit.

A longtime liberal operative masquerading as a journalist.

I hope he is fucking destroyed.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 05:26:01 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 05:33:18 PM »
Depends on where you're coming from, I guess. Obviously, getbig in general doesn't care about women advancing in the workplace, but most women do and what has been a mostly silent majority up until now has experienced some form of what they would call sexual harassment or assault. If a large portion of heterosexual men had to silently tolerate advances from gay men to maintain employment or advance their careers, there is no way most would defer complaining when given the opportunity because there were "real monsters" out there. I can say that with absolute certainty just by looking at the countless hidden agenda and conspiracy threads that pop up on this board. For some people (a good amount of men and some women,too), sexual harassment just isn't something to take seriously and there are only a few variables that will make it seem abhorrent.

Are you on the autistic spectrum?

Not an insult at all, just curious...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 05:57:12 PM »
Are you on the autistic spectrum?

Not an insult at all, just curious...

???
Everyone is on the autism spectrum.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 06:16:05 PM »
I just don't get it. This guy was betting on baseball, retires, starts journalism and now has a sexual harassment suit against him. Seems like this guy is attracted to trouble. You'll notice athletes are like that because their test levels are naturally high. I used to feel bad for the guy, now if feel he needs to own up.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 06:45:56 PM »
I just don't get it. This guy was betting on baseball, retires, starts journalism and now has a sexual harassment suit against him. Seems like this guy is attracted to trouble. You'll notice athletes are like that because their test levels are naturally high. I used to feel bad for the guy, now if feel he needs to own up.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong guy. You're thinking of Pete Townsend.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 06:48:10 PM »
lol

i dont believ a word said by those neo fascists "feminists" any longer

in my opinion gloria and the daughters are both should be striped from their law practice ability,,

the criminal rotten clintong is walking free.. that disgusting fascist female is still out of prison.. unbeliavble,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

werewolf operative

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 06:54:07 PM »
lol

i dont believ a word said by those neo fascists "feminists" any longer

in my opinion gloria and the daughters are both should be striped from their law practice ability,,

the criminal rotten clintong is walking free.. that disgusting fascist female is still out of prison.. unbeliavble,,

gh15 approved

If they're lying why do they keep apologizing?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »

with all due respect Al, I worked in a family business for years and my dad is as old school as they come, but the only colour creed, sexuality and gender he and every other business person I have dealt with ever saw was GREEN and cold hard cash ie they didn't  give a fuck what you are as long as you either make or save money for the company.

In fact to take it one step further there were constantly 4 people above me during those years for the most part, all females, and they got paid more and only one was related to me and my dad was not nailing or harassing any of them yet he would be considered a so called chauvinist by the SJW's in his regular life
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 07:02:13 PM »
Wrong guy. You're thinking of Pete Townsend.

LOL
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 07:12:58 PM »
Proves my point once again that liberals are the complete opposite of what they spew.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 10:21:32 PM »
Proves my point once again that liberals are the complete opposite of what they spew.

Liberals fall into a few groups,

consciously evil
cowardly virtue signallers
stupid
mentally ill

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 07:47:06 AM »
with all due respect Al, I worked in a family business for years and my dad is as old school as they come, but the only colour creed, sexuality and gender he and every other business person I have dealt with ever saw was GREEN and cold hard cash ie they didn't  give a fuck what you are as long as you either make or save money for the company.

In fact to take it one step further there were constantly 4 people above me during those years for the most part, all females, and they got paid more and only one was related to me and my dad was not nailing or harassing any of them yet he would be considered a so called chauvinist by the SJW's in his regular life

Well, statistically, that isn't representative of most workplaces. It's not representative of what was happening in any of these situations that have become high-profile. I'm not even saying you're lying, but we all have perception blindspots and someone with a different background could probably look at your situation- take that same exact set of facts- and see things completely differently. Just look at this thread: you have guys admitting to what they are accused of, photographic evidence in some cases, even a full grown lovechild in one case and it's still a matter of scammin'-assed lying bitches and society being out to get men.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »
To be honest when I see the words "sexual harassment" I could care less, same with all the other catchphrases that are not out and out assault.

It just seems these days instead of going after the outright predators and molesters they are trying to distract us by letting a bunch of nutty broads to come out and cry foul over something that either never really happened and/or was taken out of context.

I don't know if anyone else here has ever had a job, but a good chunk of people I have noticed over the years seemed to have mutually hooked up/dated/fucked/,arried etc all through some kind of connection at work. And every single fucking workplace I have ever seen people(both men and women, gay and straight) congregate in some fashion, socialize and wow even have a sense of humour

Just saying how long is it going to be before we won't be able to say hello to someone we work with without filling out a consent form first.

And how much is this going to become the new star fucking ie, instead of trying to fuck/flirt with my boss to get ahead, I will just report them as harassing me instead?

We live in some strange times folks and we are being manipulated here

i hope you have a daughter and she gets molested, maybe then you'll understand, you cahnt