Author Topic: Beautiful Beth Chapman Has Stage 2 Throat Cancer!  (Read 6800 times)

Rimstinger

Re: Beautiful Beth Chapman Has Stage 2 Throat Cancer!
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 08:55:10 AM »
untreated all cancers are terminal nutmeg...

Untreated most diseases are terminal saffron...

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 08:56:38 AM »
Untreated most diseases are terminal saffron...

I thought you were arguing against my point?

Rimstinger

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2017, 09:15:21 AM »
I thought you were arguing against my point?

I am, what makes you think I moved on? we're both retarded autistic old men, this argument will never end.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2017, 09:28:37 AM »
I am, what makes you think I moved on? we're both retarded autistic old men, this argument will never end.

Yes it will.... :)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »
Probably caused from breathing in all that bear mace.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2017, 10:40:35 AM »
Rimstinger and UKJEFF/SIMPLE SIMON/BE THERE are embroiled in an intellectual battle of the greatest magnitude.

In technical terms, UKJEFF/SIMPLE SIMON/BE THERE, is correct. Either the cancer treatment works or does not work. There is more of a direct, causal relationship between cancer treatment and treatment success.

However, it appears that Rimstinger is discussing the impact of MODERATING variables on treatment. In research, moderating variables influence the strength of the relationship between predictor variables and criterion variables. As such, quality of life (mental state, attitude, social support, or diet, etc) may act as a moderating variable between the predictor and criterion variable; in other words, people may be more likely to be treatment compliant if they have a strong quality of life, thus moderating the relationship between treatment and treatment success. Thus, quality of life may have an indirect influence on treatment success (not a direct, causal one).

X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 10:43:18 AM »
I appreciate the kind words everyone

Getbig has a gimmick for every occasion.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 10:57:27 AM »
your life is terminal. praying for a fast ending.

Don’t you put that evil on “Be There” Ricky Bobby

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »
according to research, "best" thing to prevent cancer is not to be FAT

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 11:07:12 AM »
according to research, "best" thing to prevent cancer is not to be FAT

unfortunately, beth is pretty fucken fat

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 11:08:03 AM »
Getbig has a gimmick for every occasion.
Im pretty sure its her, go check the posting history.....

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 11:09:04 AM »
Rimstinger and UKJEFF/SIMPLE SIMON/BE THERE are embroiled in an intellectual battle of the greatest magnitude.

In technical terms, UKJEFF/SIMPLE SIMON/BE THERE, is correct. Either the cancer treatment works or does not work. There is more of a direct, causal relationship between cancer treatment and treatment success.

However, it appears that Rimstinger is discussing the impact of MODERATING variables on treatment. In research, moderating variables influence the strength of the relationship between predictor variables and criterion variables. As such, quality of life (mental state, attitude, social support, or diet, etc) may act as a moderating variable between the predictor and criterion variable; in other words, people may be more likely to be treatment compliant if they have a strong quality of life, thus moderating the relationship between treatment and treatment success. Thus, quality of life may have an indirect influence on treatment success (not a direct, causal one).

and as such rimstinger is talking shite...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 11:11:11 AM »
I appreciate the kind words everyone

how much do u think ur tits weigh?

Rimstinger

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 11:25:49 AM »

That’s not what the fat chink said.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »

It really all depends what the original debate was about. If the original debate was, "What factor has more of a causal relationship with treatment success," then you would be 100% correct. Its obvious that no amount of good diet or attitude is going to put cancer into remission; the only thing that can do that is medical treatment.

But, Rimstinger's points are extremely valid and are supported by A LOT of evidence. It's obvious that psychosocial variables play an important role in moderating the relationship between the disease and treatment success.

I believe that Rimstringer was alluding to what I stated above; he just wasn't exactly saying that.

I think its safe to say that cancer treatment is directly implicated in terms of successful treatment with psychosocial variables (moderating variable) strengthening the relationship between disease and successful treatment (which is supported by research).

No matter what, its good to see two getbig intellectuals battle it out. For, the both of you, battle torn and scarred, will live to fight another day.

X

Rimstinger

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2017, 01:39:51 PM »
It really all depends what the original debate was about. If the original debate was, "What factor has more of a causal relationship with treatment success," then you would be 100% correct. Its obvious that no amount of good diet or attitude is going to put cancer into remission; the only thing that can do that is medical treatment.

But, Rimstinger's points are extremely valid and are supported by A LOT of evidence. It's obvious that psychosocial variables play an important role in moderating the relationship between the disease and treatment success.

I believe that Rimstringer was alluding to what I stated above; he just wasn't exactly saying that.

I think its safe to say that cancer treatment is directly implicated in terms of successful treatment with psychosocial variables (moderating variable) strengthening the relationship between disease and successful treatment (which is supported by research).

No matter what, its good to see two getbig intellectuals battle it out. For, the both of you, battle torn and scarred, will live to fight another day.

Very articulate and fairly intelligent for an obese chink.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2017, 01:40:16 PM »
BREAKING!

The beautiful Beth Chapman has stage 2 throat cancer. Her husband is the one that smokes and Beth gets cancer. One tough, intelligent woman in for the battle of her life. Personally I think she has the power to beat it.

Prayers Needed.

Prayers Sent.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one in the entire history of mankind was  cured by "praying"

If you believe in a god, why do you think he gave cancer to her?

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2017, 02:16:02 PM »
No one in the entire history of mankind was  cured by "praying"

If you believe in a god, why do you think he gave cancer to her?

to test her faith of course, God is nice like that....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2017, 02:34:34 PM »
Very articulate and fairly intelligent for an obese chink.

haha, I am not Asian, but thanks!

I look forward to a second battle between you and BE THERE/UK JEFF/SIMPLE SIMON!!
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2017, 03:17:03 PM »
Mental state and attitude when facing serious illness does go a long way.

Waking up everyday seriously ill and eating when you don't feel like eating, drinking fluids when you don't feel like drinking, going for a walk when you don't feel like moving at all...this is examples of battling and fighting back.

And if/when cancer eventually kills her, she "lost the battle," correct? Because she didn't fight hard enough?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2017, 03:29:02 PM »

I just want to slowly push my thumbs into your eye sockets until you finally stop moving.

chess315

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 03:39:32 PM »
She needs legit kigtropin

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2017, 03:56:56 PM »
Who?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2017, 04:31:33 PM »
"Battle"

Both are right in a sense. For a terminal cancer patient, just getting out of bed every morning could be a "battle."  

I have known several people who always stated they would never, ever go through chemo and radiation if they got cancer. These people got cancer and all of them were going through chemo and radiation. Some made it while others didn't.

I asked one of them that didn't make it why they were doing this when they were so against it?  Their exact words were, "Now the rubber is hitting the road and its reality. What else can I do, not fight and just give up? I have to do something and try to win".

So in other words they did go to battle, they did fight. They didn't say "F, it, I'm quitting my job, eating crap foods and being a nasty person (like most of you in this thread) to everyone without feeling bad about it" 

Be Here, don't be such an "elitest."  Go by a Zebco 33 and take the kids to the pond instead of arguing every point on GetBig.com.

GODSPEED.

Rimstinger

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2017, 04:45:24 PM »
"Battle"

Both are right in a sense. For a terminal cancer patient, just getting out of bed every morning could be a "battle."  

I have known several people who always stated they would never, ever go through chemo and radiation if they got cancer. These people got cancer and all of them were going through chemo and radiation. Some made it while others didn't.

I asked one of them that didn't make it why they were doing this when they were so against it?  Their exact words were, "Now the rubber is hitting the road and its reality. What else can I do, not fight and just give up? I have to do something and try to win".

So in other words they did go to battle, they did fight. They didn't say "F, it, I'm quitting my job, eating crap foods and being a nasty person (like most of you in this thread) to everyone without feeling bad about it" 

Be Here, don't be such an "elitest."  Go by a Zebco 33 and take the kids to the pond instead of arguing every point on GetBig.com.

GODSPEED.

Here