Author Topic: Christmas 2017 - What you picture Getbiggers doing at Christmas  (Read 1399 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Christmas 2017 - What you picture Getbiggers doing at Christmas
« on: November 20, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »
I'll start

Ron- Most likely approving Josh's many new accounts on this blessed day

Shizzo-Getting drunk, logged on getbig and updating his wall of who he suspects are gimmicks like some FBI profiler's room

DJ181- Crying because Santa did not bring him 17 inch arms he wrote santa about, hence sending PM's to St Nick telling him to sign a waiver and get in the ring with him next time he flies over Poland

BeThere- Going to the vaious shopping malls in the area to tell the kids standing in line to meet santa that the beard is fake and that guy aint Santa

Vince Basile- Doing endless sets on the supinator while eating his daily allotment of 30 grams of protein in a couple of peices of Kentucky Frid Chicken

ESFitness- No Idea, he vanished a couple of weeks ago

Toy Poodle-Coming out Transgender to his family, he still has not stuck to the diet

rangerwill- Coming out as Wiggs

Joon- Delivering bought getbig accounts to all the kids in the neighborhood who cannot afford them

SF1900- Pulling out his hair trying to cook a tofurkey regretting ever getting a vegan girlfriend

GH15- Posting 100 times about how this is the anniversary of his account and arguing over and over again that he is the real gh15

Pellius- Throwing out that 13 month old frozen Mcdouble he found at the back of the freezer before convincing himself that it is a cheap source of protein and probably still good so he thaws it out and eats it

StuntMovie- Probably feeding homeless vets at a gathering, then after coming on getbig to ask why if they can have an Eiffel Tower in Vegas then why can't they make it snow there as well?

Muscleman2017- Putting up some conspiracy thread about santa molesting the elves and that Mrs Claus is a beard

PrimeMuscle- Enjoying the day with his grandchildren but kind of sad the bath house does not open again until the 27th

Nether Animal- Mad because nobody wants to talk about who should have won the 1997 IFBB Khandahar Championships on this holy day

CalvinH- wondering why he did not make neither of santa's lists

Josh- Walking potato after giveing her some turkey, followed by calling Shizzo, EsFitness and Gh15 to wish them a very shitty christmas

Wes- Chatting and catching up with his old high school buddy Jesus

Coach- Making his athletes get up at 5am for workouts before realizing its christmas and only making them box squat for 10 sets because only liberal pussies take the day off from the gym

Herne-being christmas he is taking it easy, only posting 15 times to his usual 40 posts a day

Hipolita- Sending all the bodybuilding girls he wrestles the past year christmas greetings, it took all day, while eating a couple of turkeys, alive of course because cooking would take too long

Ratherbebig- who cares

"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: What you picture getbiggers doing at Christmas
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 08:19:02 PM »
NarcissisticDeity will post some random whores in the random whore thread, probably

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:21:16 PM »
I'm not Wiggs.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:23:33 PM »
"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 12:03:28 AM »
Haha, good post nelson

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 12:40:49 AM »
 :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 12:44:14 AM »
BeThere- Going to the vaious shopping malls in the area to tell the kids standing in line to meet santa that the beard is fake and that guy aint Santa

hahaha.. I told my niece Santa didn't exist after she kept banging on about him coming, I told her that her dad put all the presents out when she went to bed...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 05:18:24 AM »
hahaha.. I told my niece Santa didn't exist after she kept banging on about him coming, I told her that her dad put all the presents out when she went to bed...

LOL
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 07:17:31 AM »
Good stuff!  LOL  :D

Rimstinger

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 07:20:34 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 07:48:58 AM »
Not a lot.
No family or friends and no money. I do enjoy the stuff on tv over Christmas though. Great stuff reminds me of my childhood which was great until I was about 10.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 07:59:16 AM »
Not a lot.
No family or friends and no money. I do enjoy the stuff on tv over Christmas though. Great stuff reminds me of my childhood which was great until I was about 10.

is that you karl pilkington?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »

you little bitch, i hope somebody does a similar thing to you one day so you can feel the same pain, unless your emotions are blunted, you fucking psychopath

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »
I'll start

Ron- Most likely approving Josh's many new accounts on this blessed day

Shizzo-Getting drunk, logged on getbig and updating his wall of who he suspects are gimmicks like some FBI profiler's room

DJ181- Crying because Santa did not bring him 17 inch arms he wrote santa about, hence sending PM's to St Nick telling him to sign a waiver and get in the ring with him next time he flies over Poland

Vince Basile- Doing endless sets on the supinator while eating his daily allotment of 30 grams of protein in a couple of peices of Kentucky Frid Chicken

ESFitness- No Idea, he vanished a couple of weeks ago

Toy Poodle-Coming out Transgender to his family, he still has not stuck to the diet

rangerwill- Coming out as Wiggs

Joon- Delivering bought getbig accounts to all the kids in the neighborhood who cannot afford them

SF1900- Pulling out his hair trying to cook a tofurkey regretting ever getting a vegan girlfriend

GH15- Posting 100 times about how this is the anniversary of his account and arguing over and over again that he is the real gh15

Pellius- Throwing out that 13 month old frozen Mcdouble he found at the back of the freezer before convincing himself that it is a cheap source of protein and probably still good so he thaws it out and eats it

StuntMovie- Probably feeding homeless vets at a gathering, then after coming on getbig to ask why if they can have an Eiffel Tower in Vegas then why can't they make it snow there as well?

Muscleman2017- Putting up some conspiracy thread about santa molesting the elves and that Mrs Claus is a beard

PrimeMuscle- Enjoying the day with his grandchildren but kind of sad the bath house does not open again until the 27th

Nether Animal- Mad because nobody wants to talk about who should have won the 1997 IFBB Khandahar Championships on this holy day

CalvinH- wondering why he did not make neither of santa's lists

Josh- Walking potato after giveing her some turkey, followed by calling Shizzo, EsFitness and Gh15 to wish them a very shitty christmas

Wes- Chatting and catching up with his old high school buddy Jesus

Coach- Making his athletes get up at 5am for workouts before realizing its christmas and only making them box squat for 10 sets because only liberal pussies take the day off from the gym

Herne-being christmas he is taking it easy, only posting 15 times to his usual 40 posts a day

Hipolita- Sending all the bodybuilding girls he wrestles the past year christmas greetings, it took all day, while eating a couple of turkeys, alive of course because cooking would take too long

Ratherbebig- who cares

good post rangerwill                  oops
p

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V