Author Topic: Luke Wood!!!  (Read 6288 times)

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Luke Wood!!!
« on: April 10, 2006, 08:44:10 AM »
Ran into big Luke “RED” Wood this weekend @ my brother’s gym and let me say that damn he has packed on some mass!!! He looks great and his conditioning is really looking spot-on I hope he does some damage @ the NY Pro.

Talk about a stand up guy, he shot the shit for quite awhile with other members talking about training, people, and life in general. He’s got a great head on his shoulders and very courteous to all that he meets.

Funny thing…. I introduced myself and told him I’ve shot the shit with him on GETBIG quite a few times, he asked me my handle and I said sarcasm… he about hit me… HAHAHAHA that was comedy..

Luke was there visiting his hot lady and training for a couple of weeks. Luke you’re a lucky guy she is a sweetheart and a hottie to boot…

Good to meet you mate… and have fun @ the NY Pro!!!!

HICKSON
(The little one-arm guy)
Giving 110%

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Luke Wood!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 08:47:26 AM »
Damn!! Got that Levroneisq delts....Good luck to him!

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 08:52:29 AM »
The above pic does not do him justice as in real life.... plus hes put on a bit of mass on his pecks too..

Class-Act....
Giving 110%

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 08:53:08 AM »
Hope he does well and doesnt vanish like so many before him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 08:56:26 AM »
 :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 08:57:39 AM »
LUKE is a freak   (and i mean that in a good way!)

great guy..................... .......

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 09:00:43 AM »
Yes you are right, im afraid!!! . i won't stoop to your pathetic level shit for brains. As far as i am concerned you have got personal now, not with me, you don't worry me. Say what you want about me shit for brains, i don't care, but you have got personal now with a friend of mine!!! Dave Rando is a good friend of mine, and you type this shit " what does it feel like to beat by a blind man" like as if Greg is some sort of retard!! making fun of him. Really what you are saying is that Greg is so pathetic that i should be embarrassed to be beat by him!!! Well i can tell you something scum bag! Greg is such an inspiration to me! At the wild card this year Greg blew the roof off!! the crowd cheered and screamed so loud for him. It was very emotional and i was so proud of him!! All us guys back stage applauded as well. It wa sa great moment. Not because we felt sorry for Greg but it taught us the inner strength this guys has. Turning something negative into something positive. Going after his dreams and not listening to pieces of shit like yourself who make fun of him. Greg back stage knows everyones voice. Hey Luke is that you, i can here you bro, take my hand, how are you Luke are you well....etc. Now you tell me why the  f**k would i get embarrassed over that??? its stuff like this that makes me want to keep competing and training harder. I am proud Dave beat me and beat alot of other good guys as well. He is champion and i would love to see him on the Olymia stage one day,even if i never make it there and you know i might not, i can accept that. I would buy a ticket to see Dave up there myself.

So Sarcasm, be a man, not a piece of shit!

This thread is about Dave Henry, so if you have a beef with me make a thread about me if you like i don't care.   Luke Wood sucks or something like that?? see how many people back you up. Shit for Brains!!!
hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 09:03:07 AM »
Yes you are right, im afraid!!! . i won't stoop to your pathetic level shit for brains. As far as i am concerned you have got personal now, not with me, you don't worry me. Say what you want about me shit for brains, i don't care, but you have got personal now with a friend of mine!!! Dave Rando is a good friend of mine, and you type this shit " what does it feel like to beat by a blind man" like as if Greg is some sort of retard!! making fun of him. Really what you are saying is that Greg is so pathetic that i should be embarrassed to be beat by him!!! Well i can tell you something scum bag! Greg is such an inspiration to me! At the wild card this year Greg blew the roof off!! the crowd cheered and screamed so loud for him. It was very emotional and i was so proud of him!! All us guys back stage applauded as well. It wa sa great moment. Not because we felt sorry for Greg but it taught us the inner strength this guys has. Turning something negative into something positive. Going after his dreams and not listening to pieces of shit like yourself who make fun of him. Greg back stage knows everyones voice. Hey Luke is that you, i can here you bro, take my hand, how are you Luke are you well....etc. Now you tell me why the  f**k would i get embarrassed over that??? its stuff like this that makes me want to keep competing and training harder. I am proud Dave beat me and beat alot of other good guys as well. He is champion and i would love to see him on the Olymia stage one day,even if i never make it there and you know i might not, i can accept that. I would buy a ticket to see Dave up there myself.

This thread is about Dave Henry, so if you have a beef with me make a thread about me if you like i don't care.   Luke Wood sucks or something like that?? see how many people back you up. Shit for Brains!!!
hahahaha.
HUGE MEGAMELTDOWN HAHAHAHA!!!!! :-X

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »
LUKE is a freak   (and i mean that in a good way!)

great guy..................... .......

True that....

I also didn't realize but hes pretty tall for a bodybuilder... he's about 5'10" maybe 5'11"
And I'm 6'1" and we were almost eye level.
Giving 110%

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 09:08:09 AM »
Ran into big Luke “RED” Wood this weekend @ my brother’s gym and let me say that damn he has packed on some mass!!! He looks great and his conditioning is really looking spot-on I hope he does some damage @ the NY Pro.

Talk about a stand up guy, he shot the shit for quite awhile with other members talking about training, people, and life in general. He’s got a great head on his shoulders and very courteous to all that he meets.

Funny thing…. I introduced myself and told him I’ve shot the shit with him on GETBIG quite a few times, he asked me my handle and I said sarcasm… he about hit me… HAHAHAHA that was comedy..

Luke was there visiting his hot lady and training for a couple of weeks. Luke you’re a lucky guy she is a sweetheart and a hottie to boot…

Good to meet you mate… and have fun @ the NY Pro!!!!

HICKSON
(The little one-arm guy)

Yeah, Luke is unreal.  I really hope he doesn't have to "pay his dues" for 10+ years  (like so many other pros).  That's horseshit.   Right now, he should be in the top 5 line up at the Olympia.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 09:18:04 AM »

hahahaha.

Yo bro...

It might be Monday, it might I forgot to eat this morning, but I'm having a hard time finding the point of this post?

You know me and YOU know I have no problem with you, infact i enjoy your posts and find that you birng fresh humor to the boards. But sometimes I DO NOT agree w/ your accusations and statements. But who give a f**k... right.....

I thought it was funny that he knew exactly who i was referencing and that he knows i all in good fun..
Only time shit needs to get personal is when someone gets in your face. physically... thats all, all other shit is rolled off..

Tell me the reason of this retort???

Giving 110%

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 09:19:56 AM »
are you that stupid that you can't see that that is a quote from Luke in retort to something that i posted.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 09:22:06 AM »
are you that stupid that you can't see that that is a quote from Luke in retort to something that i posted.

Like I said.... I forgot to eat this morning......

Giving 110%

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 09:31:15 AM »
Like I said.... I forgot to eat this morning......

how can you forget to eat  ???

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 09:33:24 AM »
Maybe he's not a believer in eating in the morning?

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 09:35:24 AM »
how can you forget to eat  ???

It's called employment distraction

I Just ate my 10:30 meal though... :-\
Giving 110%

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 09:43:27 AM »

It is not clear in your post that you are quoting anyone, it just seems like you have, as you do, gone off on some mindless tangent ::)
Team Efferding

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 09:53:39 AM »
monster tibialis anterior
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 10:20:03 AM »
Yes you are right, im afraid!!! . i won't stoop to your pathetic level shit for brains. As far as i am concerned you have got personal now, not with me, you don't worry me. Say what you want about me shit for brains, i don't care, but you have got personal now with a friend of mine!!! Dave Rando is a good friend of mine, and you type this shit " what does it feel like to beat by a blind man" like as if Greg is some sort of retard!! making fun of him. Really what you are saying is that Greg is so pathetic that i should be embarrassed to be beat by him!!! Well i can tell you something scum bag! Greg is such an inspiration to me!  yada yada yada

Did we all miss something here?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 10:28:16 AM »
Thanks Hickson man!! That was really nice of your to say that!! The gym in OK is super hardcore and the people are great! Sarcasm is ok. He is just pointing out that there is another side to this nice guy! LOL!!  We have fun me and old Sarcasm, he just loves to strir the pot.

As of yesterday i am 270lbs and once i hit 262-264 there will only be water left. Also as of yesterday with my shoes off i am 179cm in height or 5'10 1/2.

Thankyou

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 10:32:35 AM »
I don't no,
you always look big and massive on pictures, but on stage you seem te shrink, less noticable.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 10:33:28 AM »
The only two things I can pull from this thread are...

1. Luke is a big mofo and nice guy
2. We just witnessed a colossal meltdown from sarcasm

Otherwise, I'm completely confused as to what the hell is going on.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 10:35:43 AM »
The pictures above i am 254lbs there. They are a few weeks after the NY last year. At the NY i was 249lbs. I will be somewhere between 255-258 this year and same condition as last year.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 11:03:23 AM »
Thanks Hickson man!! That was really nice of your to say that!! The gym in OK is super hardcore and the people are great! Sarcasm is ok. He is just pointing out that there is another side to this nice guy! LOL!!  We have fun me and old Sarcasm, he just loves to strir the pot.

As of yesterday i am 270lbs and once i hit 262-264 there will only be water left. Also as of yesterday with my shoes off i am 179cm in height or 5'10 1/2.

Thankyou

Hell yeah!!! I miss training there when I moved to Tulsa :-\  Its hard to find equipment like that gym has and my mass gains have suffered because...

Giving 110%

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 11:04:16 AM »
Luke...good luck and all the best in your upcoming shows.....Overall Great package