Author Topic: Is former Vice President Joe Biden the next Democrat to be exposed?  (Read 3788 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
He's fondling children in this video, grabbing, unwanted kisses, playing with their hair, whispering things in their ears.  Fucking  gross.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Is former Vice President Joe Biden the next Democrat to be exposed?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 05:05:13 PM »
Definitely appears creepy and the kids are clearly uncomfortable

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:18:26 PM »
Jesus...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 01:07:46 PM »
thanks... just sent that link to alot of my friends. We were discussing pedos in Hollywood and in politics the other day... they sent it to all their friends as well.
real men= no rubbers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 01:48:15 PM »
On tv at the gym last night I actually saw a commercial telling parents that it's not ok to tell your children to hug family members/friends, they have to do it on their own.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 02:05:42 PM »
On tv at the gym last night I actually saw a commercial telling parents that it's not ok to tell your children to hug family members/friends, they have to do it on their own.

Thats B.S....hug is ok not touchy touchy. A girl i was dating years ago.... She left me alone with her daughter(age 13 or so i forgot)(like countless times) while she ran errands with her mother(her daughters grandma). i remember my ex-gf at the time came home and told me that her mother(daughters grandma) was "uncomfortable" leaving her grand kid by herself with me... i was really offended. i rarely even spoke to her daughter. My ex-gf said they came from a family where uncles and other relatives would molest the young ones.(they were hispanic). i said i would never do that!! she agreed, but just told me her mothers mentality... the grandmother even made the comment "dont leave her alone with Chester the molester". i confronted the grandma several weeks later. i said "just because it happened in your family doesn't mean that i would do that." she apologized and never said anything afterwards.
real men= no rubbers

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 03:00:45 PM »
Biden is for sure a creeper. Seems to be completely detached from reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 05:22:30 PM »
Biden is a white welfare thug career on the dole  never earned a cent .  He is a pervert

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 09:33:15 PM »
Word on the street is that Senator Cory Booker is the next sexual assault allegation bombshell. Happy Thanksgiving!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 09:50:44 PM »
Biden is a white welfare thug career on the dole  never earned a cent .  He is a pervert

Is it your testimony he worked as an attorney for free prior to his political career? asking for a friend 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 10:21:49 PM »
joe biden is disgusting pig who ruined lifes of athletes all over the planet earth,,

joe biden dream and want and will try! to run for president indeed..

joe biden will fail

he is old geezer who shoud never hold the office of presidency of America after the disaster he supported and stood by aka islamo fascist Hussein Obama.. then on top of it as I said he ruined athletes lifes.. he is probably thie worst individual along side john mccain who fucked with athletes lifes and abused them,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 01:44:45 AM »
Word on the street is that Senator Cory Booker is the next sexual assault allegation bombshell. Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope not; I prefer to see a politician fail because of his/her bad policies.  But if your comment proves true...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 03:18:20 AM »
Is it your testimony he worked as an attorney for free prior to his political career? asking for a friend 

He is liar and plagiarized his way through law school.   He has never worked a day in his life and been on the govt tit forever

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 05:52:53 AM »
 As tempting as it may be to see so many Leftoids being taken down by these scandals, we have to remember that women sometimes lie about things like sexual harassment and rape simply because the guy didn't return her text messages the morning after.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 01:07:40 PM »
He is liar and plagiarized his way through law school.   He has never worked a day in his life and been on the govt tit forever

well, your credibility is crap... 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 01:09:51 PM »

Upon finishing law school, Biden returned to the Wilmington area and worked as an attorney for the next four years.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 02:33:49 PM »
Upon finishing law school, Biden returned to the Wilmington area and worked as an attorney for the next four years.

For three years. He’s been in the Senate since 1972. What was his work? (For three years) did he try any cases before a judge? Was he still and intern? Was he a law partner? Most law makers only work about 100 days a year. He’s an attorney by label only. How much actual law do you suppose he knows ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 02:43:27 PM »
For three years. He’s been in the Senate since 1972. What was his work? (For three years) did he try any cases before a judge? Was he still and intern? Was he a law partner? Most law makers only work about 100 days a year. He’s an attorney by label only. How much actual law do you suppose he knows ?

It's not incumbent upon me to specify, merely point out Soulmans hatred has blinded him and his statement he never worked a day in his life or earned a cent prior to being elected to government is inaccurate. I would hope accuracy and truth are still valued here?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 02:50:33 PM »
"Biden attended the St. Helena School in Pennsylvania until he gained acceptance into the prestigious Archmere Academy. Although he had to work washing the school windows and weeding the gardens to help his family afford tuition, Biden had long dreamed of attending the school, which he called "the object of my deepest desire, my Oz."

"After graduating from law school in 1968, Biden moved to Wilmington, Delaware, to begin practicing at a law firm. He also became an active member of the Democratic Party, and in 1970 he was elected to the New Castle County Council. While serving as councilman, in 1971, Biden started his own law firm. In addition to his increasingly busy professional life, Biden had three children during these years: Joseph Biden III (born in 1969), Hunter Biden (born in 1970) and Naomi Biden (born in 1971). "Everything was happening faster than I expected," Biden said about his life at the time.
In 1972, the Delaware Democratic Party encouraged a 29-year-old Biden to run against the popular Republican incumbent J. Caleb Boggs for the United States Senate. "

Now if Soul wants to argue that Biden has spent most of his adult working life in government politics, he'd be correct. But to say he never held a job or worked a day in his life... Alternative fact...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 03:19:19 PM »
You’re splitting hairs and you know it. You know he was exaggerating...that being said he wasn’t very far off. Strawman tried to do the same lame BS.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 03:24:31 PM »
You’re splitting hairs and you know it. You know he was exaggerating...that being said he wasn’t very far off. Strawman tried to do the same lame BS.

His first comment, perhaps exaggerating.. but what did he do? He doubled down on his statement.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 04:05:02 PM »
Fuck Joe Biden and any work that he ever did or didn't do.  He's a fucking scumbag.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 05:32:59 PM »

funny how it left out the plagiarism part.  He didnt do dick as a lawyer-  he was political hack from day one. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 07:57:17 PM »
funny how it left out the plagiarism part.  He didnt do dick as a lawyer-  he was political hack from day one. 

whatever you say dude...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 08:32:35 PM »
"Biden attended the St. Helena School in Pennsylvania until he gained acceptance into the prestigious Archmere Academy. Although he had to work washing the school windows and weeding the gardens to help his family afford tuition, Biden had long dreamed of attending the school, which he called "the object of my deepest desire, my Oz."

"After graduating from law school in 1968, Biden moved to Wilmington, Delaware, to begin practicing at a law firm. He also became an active member of the Democratic Party, and in 1970 he was elected to the New Castle County Council. While serving as councilman, in 1971, Biden started his own law firm. In addition to his increasingly busy professional life, Biden had three children during these years: Joseph Biden III (born in 1969), Hunter Biden (born in 1970) and Naomi Biden (born in 1971). "Everything was happening faster than I expected," Biden said about his life at the time.
In 1972, the Delaware Democratic Party encouraged a 29-year-old Biden to run against the popular Republican incumbent J. Caleb Boggs for the United States Senate. "

Now if Soul wants to argue that Biden has spent most of his adult working life in government politics, he'd be correct. But to say he never held a job or worked a day in his life... Alternative fact...

whatever he has accomplished in his life is not relevant to the video...hes a pedo/perv from these LIVE CSPAN videos...if hes this cocky and doesnt give a fuck on LIVE tv...imagine him behind closed doors......:(
real men= no rubbers