Author Topic: Is cytomel still used in cutting cycles?  (Read 4581 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is cytomel still used in cutting cycles?
« on: November 23, 2017, 06:04:59 PM »
I remember Paul Dillet talking about how great a drug cytomel was

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Is cytomel still used in cutting cycles?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:21:49 PM »
Wouldn't taking thyroid meds with a normal thyroid gland cause your thyroid shut down and make you dependent on taking the meds the rest of your life?  I can't see how that would be a good thing.

werewolf operative

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 06:25:31 PM »
Wouldn't taking thyroid meds with a normal thyroid gland cause your thyroid shut down and make you dependent on taking the meds the rest of your life?  I can't see how that would be a good thing.

No, I speak from experience.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 08:40:35 PM »

never had a problem

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 08:47:02 PM »
females use it mostly and male athletes that on so much fda gh and insulina that our metabolism slow believe it or not lol you can go around it though.. it is a product used more for the female and for the fitness model who would like to eat whatever they want and stil remain fitness models,,

when it comes to bodybuild there are ways around it eventhough many do use it,,

if you use it be sure to only use it from the pharmacy,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 10:00:41 PM »
I still see it once in a while. That rebound on the back side can be tough.
a

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 04:24:46 AM »
Never use thyroid without being on Gear.
25mcg daily for 6 weeks is a basic way to use it.

I've used it before at 50mcg on Mon, Wed and Fri
for final 5 weeks before a contest.

No issues. It's when you get in the 100-200mcg daily
range is when you're gambling.

- Block!
?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 05:12:16 AM »
widely available in France in the 90's/00, used by all the bodybuilder, it allowed them "to eat sausage during contest diet".
asstropin

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 05:34:31 AM »
I still see it once in a while. That rebound on the back side can be tough.

What happens?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 06:06:27 AM »
I liked it, 50mcg everyday helped combat some of the lethargy of dieting/gear.  Probably not a smart idea to use it unless you can get pharm grade stuff though, trusting a research chem company to dose something in micrograms is a gamble. 

Never use thyroid without being on Gear.
25mcg daily for 6 weeks is a basic way to use it.

I've used it before at 50mcg on Mon, Wed and Fri
for final 5 weeks before a contest.

No issues. It's when you get in the 100-200mcg daily
range is when you're gambling.

- Block!

25mcg is replacement level, what's the point?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 08:28:02 AM »
females use it mostly and male athletes that on so much fda gh and insulina that our metabolism slow believe it or not lol you can go around it though.. it is a product used more for the female and for the fitness model who would like to eat whatever they want and stil remain fitness models,,

when it comes to bodybuild there are ways around it eventhough many do use it,,

if you use it be sure to only use it from the pharmacy,,

gh15 approved

So you are saying that when you take GH and Insulin at high doses it causes your metabolism to slow down? And the fix is to add more drugs to your system? Why not just lower the dose of GH and insulin? If you are taking so much GH and insulin that it slows your metabolism that should be a pretty big clue you are taking too much.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 08:34:17 AM »
So you are saying that when you take GH and Insulin at high doses it causes your metabolism to slow down? And the fix is to add more drugs to your system? Why not just lower the dose of GH and insulin? If you are taking so much GH and insulin that it slows your metabolism that should be a pretty big clue you are taking too much.

no , hes saying he doesnt have a fucking clue what hes talking about

Cytomel wont do anything if you eat excessive calories, it may allow you to eat slightly more but it wont beat science.
Calories in calories out

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 09:39:42 AM »
widely available in France in the 90's/00, used by all the bodybuilder, it allowed them "to eat sausage during contest diet".

:D  Quagmire approved.

T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 12:33:42 PM »
Armour Thyroid is a lot more tolerant and safer than Cytomel.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 12:46:28 PM »
What happens?

In numerous situations we would observe bodybuilders & fitness girls post-cytomel make huge weight/fat gains. Clearly they had suppressed their own thyroid function to almost zero. Late 1990's fitness girls would sometimes gain a pound a day, every day for over a month- while eating only 1,200 - 1,500 calories. Luckily, normal thyroid function would always return, but during the "rebound" people got really fat... and the girls would get really depressed. LOL!
a

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 03:48:35 PM »
In numerous situations we would observe bodybuilders & fitness girls post-cytomel make huge weight/fat gains. Clearly they had suppressed their own thyroid function to almost zero. Late 1990's fitness girls would sometimes gain a pound a day, every day for over a month- while eating only 1,200 - 1,500 calories. Luckily, normal thyroid function would always return, but during the "rebound" people got really fat... and the girls would get really depressed. LOL!

I keep hearing these stories but have yet to witness it with myself or anyone else I know that has tried it, although I also understand I am not as invested as much as others in the lifestyle.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 06:17:31 PM »
Thyroid is not just for getting lean, it can aid in building muscle.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 06:34:02 PM »
I keep hearing these stories but have yet to witness it with myself or anyone else I know that has tried it, although I also understand I am not as invested as much as others in the lifestyle.

It was the exception, not the rule. Most cats taper off, no big weight gain no real concerns. The rare person who most likely ran too long and too hard encountered the problem.
a

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 06:56:48 PM »
cytomel can even be used in the offseason..for better nutrient partitioning
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »

I did it on legit kigtropin.. I ate whatever I wanted.. icecreams and pizzas and my body couldn't gain fat even if I tried.. I shoud lhve tried to drink canola oil none stop then I would know for sure lol but legit kigtropin let me eat whatever I wanted while simply melting! adipose it was insane.. not only melting adipose but also bllowing you up from withing fibreciously.. it was insanity straight out if those fellons triedto actualy bring it to the market with out scaming us.. people would pay for it 1000s dolars per kit even more,, I would pay for a kit 1500 dolars right now.. just give me legit kigtroopin ingredient I pay you 1500 for 10 vials.. yesyes even if it is that old stamp batch from half a decade ago I will pay,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 07:58:01 PM »

no what I am saying is some individuals while usint trenbolona especialy long easter which we don't realy use but trenbolona ace in general at high dose for long duration.. alogn side fda gh and insulin.. will cause tyroid to slow down.. with some! I'm genetic elite it didn't do it to me but other are not so lucky.. one look at be there will explain to you what I'm talking about when I say not so lucky.. they are called locals

now,, we use cytomel so we can eat whatever we want.. especialy fitness model who rely on it heavilty because they don't need as much fda gh and insulin and some don't use insulin and do use low dose fda gh in the fitness modeling industry.. those are also some of the ones who will take cytomel,, including many of the girls..

lower doses of fda gh is not possible at the top,, doenst work this way,,  you cant use 5 iu and expect to be larger than 1991 circa.. just doesn't work this way my friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2017, 08:04:01 PM »
no , hes saying he doesnt have a fucking clue what hes talking about

Cytomel wont do anything if you eat excessive calories, it may allow you to eat slightly more but it wont beat science.
Calories in calories out

you are a local idiot who either never been on legit cytomel from pharmacy or just a liar.. one or the other.. and I do know you are a liar so let fellas here get to conclusion of their own

legit cytomel wil make everything work more efficiently if your tyroid is slow or get slower.. not everyone has this problem.. me and dexjax could always eat what we wanted... and got by with little cardio even when on insulin in high doses

not everyone is as lucky.. and if you do use cytomel use it from pharmacy and only if you truly need it medicaly this usually is t4 what is prescribed.. or if you want t3 be sure you are on very good dose of hormones.. that include aas and fda gh and insulin.. I don't see any need for cytomel or t4 if you are not on all 3 and unlucky slow poke,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2017, 08:11:03 PM »

cortisol.. this is why they got depressed.. it sky rocketed,, cytomel by itself its not a tyroid hormone that is pretty much needed by fatzos with slow metabilizm.. or by athletes with on heavy doses of hormones..

I been on trenbolona ace straight out for 7+ years none! stop and not a single tablet of cytomel got into my system.. ofcourse I was on legit kigtropin 1 of those years.. and then I was on fda gh and ephedrine at times.. and I was on very high quality stacks of aas with materona and trenbolona being the base.. also short esters everything..

never needed cytomel unless it was in prep on very very heavy doses of hormones,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 08:12:13 PM »
Thyroid is not just for getting lean, it can aid in building muscle.

not bad,, and true!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2017, 08:15:41 PM »
cytomel can even be used in the offseason..for better nutrient partitioning

only if you have slow metaboliz and tyroid issues.. if your metabolism is fast naturally adding cytomel to yoru life will straight out ruin you and your intention on gaining muscle.. you will be burning yourself like the little candle that couldn't,,

cytomel has medical need.. it is different than t4 ofcourse but both are for people who truly need them..

if you are a slow metabolism fatzo who start bodybuild and on bunch of hormones.. heavy doses.. and add in trenbolona ace and fda gh and insulina.. you will probably end up adding a pill of t3 and or t 4 a day into your routine..

but some don't need it.. I repeat some! do not! need it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel