Author Topic: Agnostic  (Read 1196 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Agnostic
« on: November 25, 2017, 10:25:22 PM »
Is this the fag someone on this board once referred to as a fake cop? After reading some of his posts, he seems like the dork we all knew from high school, but who at last gets to feel cool and included because all the other dorks feel the same as he. The high school dorks, the outcasts, the weak, the gay, all hate HIM because it makes them feel good. Truly pathetic people they are. What kind of pussy gives a fuck about feelings?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Agnostic
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 10:34:15 PM »
Is this the fag someone on this board once referred to as a fake cop? After reading some of his posts, he seems like the dork we all knew from high school, but who at last gets to feel cool and included because all the other dorks feel the same as he. The high school dorks, the outcasts, the weak, the gay, all hate HIM because it makes them feel good. Truly pathetic people they are. What kind of pussy gives a fuck about feelings?

hmmm... Soul, who has no credibility referred to me as a fake cop. I can more than supply ample proof I was a cop for decades. I think Illuminati or any other thinking person on the board would back that up. The rest of your post reads like something a girl from the high school paper would write so maybe you can expound?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 10:39:20 PM »
What is there to expound upon? Do you feel better when you sound smart? I assumed that when you were referred to as a fake cop it was meant to label you a phony, not a liar.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
and you are?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 11:21:34 PM »

interesting. I worked for a Commander as a Lieutenant  that was as you put it a "Fag". This  Fag was special forces and worked up to the rank of Captain after several tours in Nam as an enlisted. He was well respected by his peers and his men would take a bullet for him. I have to wonder, as a straight person ( assuming)  have you garnered such respect and accomplishment's.. I'll wait for your response.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 05:26:04 AM »

hmmm... Soul, who has no credibility referred to me as a fake cop. I can more than supply ample proof I was a cop for decades. I think Illuminati or any other thinking person on the board would back that up. The rest of your post reads like something a girl from the high school paper would write so maybe you can expound?

Haha Chris is the best  8)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 06:55:23 AM »

interesting. I worked for a Commander as a Lieutenant  that was as you put it a "Fag". This  Fag was special forces and worked up to the rank of Captain after several tours in Nam as an enlisted. He was well respected by his peers and his men would take a bullet for him. I have to wonder, as a straight person ( assuming)  have you garnered such respect and a5ccomplishment's.. I'll wait for your response.  

Wow, you are such a pussy. I have no idea what your sexual orientation is, nor do I care. I have no problem with gay people. In this case, we can replace fag with whiny bitch if it makes you less offended.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 02:11:58 PM »

interesting. I worked for a Commander as a Lieutenant  that was as you put it a "Fag". This  Fag was special forces and worked up to the rank of Captain after several tours in Nam as an enlisted. He was well respected by his peers and his men would take a bullet for him. I have to wonder, as a straight person ( assuming)  have you garnered such respect and accomplishment's.. I'll wait for your response.  

Sounds like SMM.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 04:28:16 PM »

Serious question, was he the flamboyant, outlandish type of gay or just a regular dude that preferred sex with men?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 04:46:43 PM »
Serious question, was he the flamboyant, outlandish type of gay or just a regular dude that preferred sex with men?

B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 08:31:40 PM »
I disagree with a bunch of Agnostic’s posts (not all), and I don’t read this forum in its entirely, but his posts about the police appear to come from legit experience.

No reason to think he’s making it up.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2017, 08:35:59 PM »
B
If it was A do you think he'd get the same respect?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2017, 10:39:11 PM »
If it was A do you think he'd get the same respect?

Not a chance. He was SF in the 60's-70's. While most people have evolved in their perception of gays, back then I don't believe he would have been able to have a career had  it been known   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 12:58:14 PM »
I disagree a lot with Agnostic, and his views on faith suck, but he's a good dude.   :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »
I disagree a lot with Agnostic, and his views on faith suck, but he's a good dude.   :)

Thanks, same to ya