Author Topic: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion  (Read 51377 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Dallas “Big Country” Mcarver- Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 10:47:57 AM »
So, dumb question from a non-doctor:  Can GH promote the growth of all kinds of cells?  Even mutated cancer cells?  Could GH speed up the development of cancer cells, or increase the likelihood of mutated cells multiplying?

Thats my bet

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 10:50:10 AM »
So, dumb question from a non-doctor:  Can GH promote the growth of all kinds of cells?  Even mutated cancer cells?  Could GH speed up the development of cancer cells, or increase the likelihood of mutated cells multiplying?

Beats me.  ??? ???

Perhaps one of the getbig MD experts can chime in!
X

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 10:55:46 AM »
Lots of folks have papillary thyroid cancer.  It's a slow-growing and generally "weak" form of cancer, which almost never claims any lives, and it frequently goes undetected.  (Only to show up on autopsies later on.)  Dallas could probably have lived with it for 10 more years before removing it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 10:56:54 AM »
Lots of folks have papillary thyroid cancer.  It's a slow-growing and generally "weak" form of cancer, which almost never claims any lives, and it frequently goes undetected.  (Only to show up on autopsies later on.)  Dallas could probably have lived with it for 10 more years before removing it.

Thanks for the information.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
What stands out for me is that the tox screen flagged zero for PEDs apart from tren?  ???  Nothing else?  And since when do they test for Boldenone in a human autopsy?  Did I miss a meeting or something?

Not really surprised at the organ growth, the kid was probably on GH his entire (brutally short) adult life...  :P

Boldenone (Equipoise) has long been considered a widely abused steroid by the DEA here in the States, so I'm not surprised that it's on there. I'm not sure how Florida handles it, but steroid testing is usually at the discretion of the examiner. I'm sure they ordered the full ride once they heard the circumstances. Can't explain the rest.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2017, 11:05:42 AM »
Boldenone (Equipoise) has long been considered a widely abused steroid by the DEA here in the States, so I'm not surprised that it's on there. I'm not sure how Florida handles it, but steroid testing is usually at the discretion of the examiner. I'm sure they ordered the full ride once they heard the circumstances. Can't explain the rest.

I see, so it's optional - thanks for explaining.  And they certainly ordered a wide range of tests, I'd just never seen vet stuff on there before (like bolasterone).  I can't believe his T wasn't through the roof either - I'd always assumed huge Pros never cruised.....
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »
Dallas McCarver, IFBB professional bodybuilder, died after an unwitnessed cardiac event contributed to by of combination of coronary atherosclerosis (a buildup of plaque in the arteries) and an enlarged left ventricle (a thickening of the heart muscle that causes it to work harder). McCarver had a family history of cardiovascular disease (genetic predisposition) including both hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Dallas was found on the floor in his living room with food scattered around his body shortly after midnight on August 22nd, 2017. Paramedics were called and he arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was pronounced dead at 1:03 A.M. An autopsy was performed the following day.
Noted at the time of autopsy was an enlarged liver and kidneys, nephrosclerosis (a hardened liver), heavy lungs, and a papillary thyroid carcinoma. Prior medical history includes cholesterol issues (high LDL/ low HDL), elevated aminotransferase levels, a chronic cough and shortness of breath, and childhood asthma.
His testosterone levels were within normal range at the time of death, despite having an elevated epitestosterone level (indicating testosterone replacement, though not abuse per se). Trenbolone metabolites were also present. Screening for additional steroids was negative, although he tested positive for caffeine and marijuana metabolites (neither of which are mentioned as contributing factors in his death). No other recreational drugs or narcotics were present. (Did not use Narcs and Party Drugs) because remember he was prepping for a show and atleast Nubain Metabolites should have been detected
Also noted (but neither tested for, nor listed as a contributing factor in Dallas’ death) was a prior history of hGH and insulin use.

Hypertrophy of organs 3-4 times normal size-
1. HEART- 833gms
2. Lungs 617 and 620gms
3. Liver- 4600gms
4. Kidneys -456 and 503

First time in any Autopsy report they have mentioned that

CONTRIBUTING CONDITIONS: CHRONIC USE OF EXOGENOUS STEROID AND NON-STEROID HORMONES

Source: https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/dallas-mccarver-autopsy-5ec5f959163d

And we all thought he choked on dry chicken.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 11:28:03 AM »
She lists his risk factors and calls them "synergistic contributors". to his death.

She also lists seven studies to support her findings. Thorough examination.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2017, 11:31:34 AM »
So he had a widow maker heart attack? Interesting how they mentioned steroids as a cause of death with only Tren in his system. You could actually make a defense that steroids had nothing to do with it since A. they don't know the amount of Tren  he was taking and B. they don't know how long he was taking it.

What they didn't mention and didn't test for.

IGF
GH
Insulin

Insane amounts of those 3 with extreme over eating is what killed this kid. The plaque build up could have been there even if he wasn't a bodybuilder with the family history but even so he would have died soon enough with all the other organ problems.

Why in God's name didn't this kid get at least a normal check up???? Even a chest X-Ray would have shown the enlarged heart. I'm willing to bet with his history of asthma he knew he had an enlarged heart.

Modern bodybuilding is dying a slow death. (no pun) Steroids have been around a long time, this shit didn't happen until the big 3 came in play.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2017, 11:32:51 AM »

Indeed - in fact, due to its flatter 'attack curve' isn't this one of the diseases whose rate of occurrence is tracked in a population exposed to man-made raditation (viz Chernobyl, Fukushima, etc.)?
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »
Only testosterone and trenbolone gave positive results?  ???

I would expect to see more steroids detected.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »
She lists his risk factors and calls them "synergistic contributors". to his death.

She also lists seven studies to support her findings. Thorough examination.

What "non steroid hormones" was he using?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2017, 11:36:56 AM »

Modern bodybuilding is dying a slow death. (no pun) Steroids have been around a long time, this shit didn't happen until the big 3 came in play.

Unlike its most recent casualties where death was pretty much instantaneous..... these guys are literally dropping to the ground where they stand/sit.   Scary business.....
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2017, 11:38:41 AM »
What "non steroid hormones" was he using?

Insulin and GH may be what's meant by that.
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »
So he had a widow maker heart attack? Interesting how they mentioned steroids as a cause of death with only Tren in his system. You could actually make a defense that steroids had nothing to do with it since A. they don't know the amount of Tren  he was taking and B. they don't know how long he was taking it.

What they didn't mention and didn't test for.

IGF
GH
Insulin

Insane amounts of those 3 with extreme over eating is what killed this kid. The plaque build up could have been there even if he wasn't a bodybuilder with the family history but even so he would have died soon enough with all the other organ problems.

Why in God's name didn't this kid get at least a normal check up???? Even a chest X-Ray would have shown the enlarged heart. I'm willing to bet with his history of asthma he knew he had an enlarged heart.

She calls it an "unwitnessed cardiac event" which is why she listed all the other factors. You can't make a defense that steroids had nothing to do with it when she sites LVH as a major contributing factor and goes on to list seven steroid studies to support her findings. The damage was done as it relates to his left ventricle with severe concentric left ventricular hypertrophy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2017, 11:41:30 AM »
Likely got bunk gear, turns out everything was just test or tren.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2017, 11:46:22 AM »
Insulin and GH may be what's meant by that.

I doubt it since she would be making an assumption. If it isn't on the list she can't assume.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2017, 11:49:44 AM »
She calls it an "unwitnessed cardiac event" which is why she listed all the other factors. You can't make a defense that steroids had nothing to do with it when she sites LVH as a major contributing factor and goes on to list seven steroid studies to support her findings. The damage was done as it relates to his left ventricle with severe concentric left ventricular hypertrophy.

Sure you can. Doesn't matter how many studies she sites. He had 1 steroid in his system. What are her finding, that the use of tren caused all this? Your average first time user of any steroid would have the same odds then.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2017, 11:52:56 AM »
I doubt it since she would be making an assumption. If it isn't on the list she can't assume.

Fair point.... but I can't see anything else that does turn up on the list?  I'm no expert, so would the tren alone be able to give him the ratio of t to epi-t of 130?  (where over 4.0 is flagged)....
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2017, 11:56:18 AM »
Sure you can. Doesn't matter how many studies she sites. He had 1 steroid in his system. What are her finding, that the use of tren caused all this? Your average first time user of any steroid would have the same odds then.

This is like saying the alcoholic who died from cirrhosis of the liver was not an alcoholic because there was none in his system when he died. She's not saying he died from steroids she saying they and other factors contributed to his death. Steroids are directly linked to LVH. Personally I think BMI plays a huge roll too but his weight was not mentioned.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 12:02:29 PM »
This is like saying the alcoholic who died from cirrhosis of the liver was not an alcoholic because there was none in his system when he died. She's not saying he died from steroids she saying they and other factors contributed to his death.

What other contributing factors? Oh his heart disease from family history? At 26 I doubt it. But couldn't you argue that steroids brought this on by itself or quicker than normal because of his history? If that is the case then wouldn't there be many people dying the same way? This kid was an anomaly  and was using boat loads of the 3 drugs I was listing. He was using them for years and in amounts that your "average" competitor wasn't. Steroids my ass!! GH, IGF and insulin!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2017, 12:03:25 PM »
This is like saying the alcoholic who died from cirrhosis of the liver was not an alcoholic because there was none in his system when he died. She's not saying he died from steroids she saying they and other factors contributed to his death. Steroids are directly linked to LVH. Personally I think BMI plays a huge roll too but his weight was not mentioned.
And weight is also an issue. The heart can't tell  the difference between 330 pounds of muscle and sinew/organs, skeleton vs 330 pounds of fat/sinew/organs/skeleton.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2017, 12:04:03 PM »

Epic denial.  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2017, 12:04:47 PM »
Fair point.... but I can't see anything else that does turn up on the list?  I'm no expert, so would the tren alone be able to give him the ratio of t to epi-t of 130?  (where over 4.0 is flagged)....

No he was using test no doubt and I'm sure a lot of AI's too which can be very damaging to your health. I've been telling guys this for years to not over do this stuff. They are potent cancer drugs. with many life and death side effects.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2017, 12:05:18 PM »
And weight is also an issue. The heart can't tell  the difference between 330 pounds of muscle and sinew/organs, skeleton vs 330 pounds of fat/sinew/organs/skeleton.

Absolutely