Author Topic: Dallas McCarver on 10GRAM per Week Testosterone Cycle (4 10ml Vials) Autopsy  (Read 20519 times)

BodybuilderinThailand

• Getbig II
He was on 10grams (4 bottles) of Testosterone a week alone.  his total test 55,000ng/dl and he was also on high levels of trenbolone

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Bullshit

10 grams of test a week

Yeah right

BodybuilderinThailand

• Getbig II
the autopsy showed his test levels at 55,000ng/dl which roughly equates to 4 10ml vials of 250mg/ml test enanthate per week. of course it can vary considerably.  but the ease of dosage (4 vials) instead of portions of vials and the blood levels for total test in the autopsy matching what would be expected at that dose makes sense.  could it be off? absolutely.  but this is fairly likely

chess315

I can see that he got big fast he obviously had to be pushing it hard but even that being said would 10grams kill you other than enlarging organs. 10 grams of test in it's self won't kill you. If you had your own cheif that could be done for 20$ a week. He was as big as ramy when he died

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
I can see that he got big fast he obviously had to be pushing it hard but even that being said would 10grams kill you other than enlarging organs. 10 grams of test in it's self won't kill you. If you had your own cheif that could be done for 20$ a week. He was as big as ramy when he died

Most likely the mega dosing of gh, insulin, igf1 to another level

Dudes heart was roughly 25% larger than rich pianas already enlarged heart at half his age

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Bullshit

10 grams of test a week

Yeah right

Why don't you believe this?  His testosterone level proves that.  This is common.  Why do you think these guys are so massive?  Food?  I know several top national competitors that take 6-7 grams of test alone.  These guys aren't even pros yet. 

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
Why don't you believe this?  His testosterone level proves that.  This is common.  Why do you think these guys are so massive?  Food?  I know several top national competitors that take 6-7 grams of test alone.  These guys aren't even pros yet. 

Wild, 1500 for 6 weeks made me go backwards due to the effect on my metabolism. Can just about keep up with 800 and 800 eq at 230lbs and 5000kcal mon to fri

These guys really must be pigging the fuck out to get it all in

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Wild, 1500 for 6 weeks made me go backwards due to the effect on my metabolism. Can just about keep up with 800 and 800 eq at 230lbs and 5000kcal mon to fri

My source here in Poland deals to some top guys here and he said they dont run over 2 grams of test per week

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
My source here in Poland deals to some top guys here and he said they dont run over 2 grams of test per week

Your source obviously sells you bunk gear. So it's no surprise he knows fuck all.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
Your source obviously sells you bunk gear. So it's no surprise he knows fuck all.

Ive seen some incredible physiques at that range, but they're 215-225 odd on stage even with 10 iu gh and slin.

The returns must drop like a stone after that point and the 5-8 total range is totally plausible for the biggest pros, i do think dallas was an exception though and taking the piss even amongst the pros.

chess315

that happens to a lot of people that have trouble eating enough. I noticed it around 3grams but slin helps

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
This is common among the pros.  People still refuse to believe it, not sure why.  Top national level guys are using 6-7 grams of test alone.  Throw in as much GH as you can afford, at least 100iu of slin per day, and all the other anabolics.   A lot of guys are using Lantus, and Humalog together for slin.  Lantus lasts 24 hours, then doses of humalog before meals, intraworkout. 

13B-T

• Getbig II
Are you guys that are taking 3 grams using GH and insulin as well? I think that’s crazy your not able to eat enough to the point you revert? Like losing fat or just Not muscle turning skinny fat? Sorry learning here on less than what ppl consider TRT now a days lol. I get fat if I eat over 2500 but I’m only at 175-178 when ~6%

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
850mgs of test e gets me over 10,000ng/dl so I imagine a lot of pro's probably have genetics that allow them to have higher testosterone levels off of less gear than the normal person also.  So he could have easily been on about 4gs to 5gs of test a week maybe even less if he really responds well. I don't know if having higher total testosterone levels after a certain level corilates to higher free testosterone though always.

Christo

• Getbig III
@GH15: What do you think? 10 gr Test per week?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Are you guys that are taking 3 grams using GH and insulin as well? I think that’s crazy your not able to eat enough to the point you revert? Like losing fat or just Not muscle turning skinny fat? Sorry learning here on less than what ppl consider TRT now a days lol. I get fat if I eat over 2500 but I’m only at 175-178 when ~6%

There seems to be something to this with high dose gear increasing metabolism and allowing one to eat more and not get fat

When i was running 2 grams of deca i ate lots of fast food and stayed lean

Fuck gh lulz

13B-T

• Getbig II
There seems to be something to this with high dose gear increasing metabolism and allowing one to eat more and not get fat

When i was running 2 grams of deca i ate lots of fast food and stayed lean

Fuck gh lulz

Well I’m going to lean out again sub 6/7% ish then maybe jump the gun. But real stuff is hard to come by and one of the reasons I never did it from start last year. I just can’t seem to fathom injecting something that isn’t from a pharmacy and not regulated. Then other side I never plan to compete in bodybuilding open class just classic.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Absolutely no facts in this clip. All speculation.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III

Ive put on about 50 lbs in a year and hardly any fat really

600 prop
225 tren ace

Till i got to around 210 lbs then

800 enth
800 eq

Currently 230lb and have been for a good 2 months despite eating 4500-5000 daily

I cut the carbs in half on a sat an sun and do very light cardio

Arimidex 0.5mg eod 12.5 t3 daily throughout  (very sensitive to it)

Could probably get leaner than when i started by dropping to 3500 for 8-12 weeks which i intend to do then start again with a higher dose maybe add in deca and insulin.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
^^^ how tall are you and what's your arm measure?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
^^^ how tall are you and what's your arm measure?

5'11

Cold

Arms 17
Waist 34
Thighs 27

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
^^^ how veiny is your cock and what does it measure?

This would be better served via private message, BJ.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
This would be better served via private message, BJ.

Masiltov pear body

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Androgen receptors are found in hepatocytes (cells in the liver) and myocardial tissue (heart tissue) has shown some androgen receptor expression.

It’s very likely he was running those high amounts of Testoserone along with the HGH and Insulin. The all work on different receptors and can have a synergistic effect when used together.

His test levels alone should show that he was using a very large amount (similar to the amount mentioned, however his organ and tissue growth was due to the combined usage of testosterone, insulin, and HGH(and or its analogues).

He had a good looking body and he developed it very fast compared to others. Simple knowledge would suggest he had to mega dose to accomplish it in such short amount of time (no amount of excessive training would accomplish his look in that time period)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Definetly believable.   Narsistic ego maniacs.  Nasser did the same shit in 1990s. Dorian too. Though I love nasser very much cause he was a honest man..

You will never reach pro level without 6grams - 10 grams range 32 iu gh and 4mg xanax a day.... This is the reality.  Some will still not believe but even  pro trainers admit 3grams test ranges.