Author Topic: Dallas McCarver on 10GRAM per Week Testosterone Cycle (4 10ml Vials) Autopsy  (Read 20516 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
I want the Bfg s opinion about these case. .))))

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Definetly believable.   Narsistic ego maniacs.  Nasser did the same shit in 1990s. Dorian too. Though I love nasser very much cause he was a honest man..

You will never reach pro level without 6grams - 10 grams range 32 iu gh and 4mg xanax a day.... This is the reality.  Some will still not believe but even  pro trainers admit 3grams test ranges. 

Whilst I believe that to generally be the case, I think testosterone doses in particular vary dramatically. For example in the Middle East, O2 gyms and the camel crew do not believe in high doses of test, apparently, but do megadose many other steroids, plus hgh and slin of course.

chess315

Wild, 1500 for 6 weeks made me go backwards due to the effect on my metabolism. Can just about keep up with 800 and 800 eq at 230lbs and 5000kcal mon to fri

These guys really must be pigging the fuck out to get it all in
that's what I don't understand usually around 5 grams does everyone will start to lean you out and shrink you if not on slin your best bet to replicate such a thing is take around a gram of tren a week and a little test and oral that's the easiest way to get super high androgen levels. Trest would work to just to $$$ tren could be done 10-$20 a week depending your source. I would think tren,test androl or dbol and slin that should get you as big as your getting

chess315

There seems to be something to this with high dose gear increasing metabolism and allowing one to eat more and not get fat

When i was running 2 grams of deca i ate lots of fast food and stayed lean

Fuck gh lulz

yeah once you start approaching high dose it's near impossible to get fat imagine the number is different for everyone the have to be eating junk food out the ass

chess315

When I got my biggest I had a lab and just shot what ever when ever probably never surpassing 4-5 grams but random peptides such as igf1 Des and ghrp2,6 a lot of insulin I just grew like 60lbs Fairly quick it was pretty much over night no gh ever

chess315

I don't know if gh is better than just shooting random peptides with no rhyme or reason honestly

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
I don't know if gh is better than just shooting random peptides with no rhyme or reason honestly

Hgh isn't even nessecary, I know that for a fact.

Maybe to get olympia big probably but a world class bber and national overall winner told me he did insulin alone for years and started with 5iu humalog with every meal before anyone knew how to use it most effectively.