Author Topic: The man is an owning machine!  (Read 8211 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The man is an owning machine!
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:53:10 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@real DonaldTrump

Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!

His Twitter page is the most entertaining thing ever. With every one  of these tweets, thousands of unhinged Libs lose their minds. It’s great.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The man is an owning machine!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:04:12 PM »
The way he's going he'll be one of the greatest if not THE greatest President in US history.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »
Beyond the typical reasons liberals hate him, the guy, like him or not, is a true iconoclast.

Everyone takes about change and then they want the person to operate exactly as the dirty system has operated pretty much for the last two hundred years.

It's a joke.

For better or worse, he is not going to play the typical Washington, D.C. game.

He will do it "his way" and let the chips fall where they may and let history be the judge.

And let us be honest, the media hates him because they don't control the flow of information to the public.

Between the ability to get information from the web, and the president's willingness to tweet, the mainstream media can no longer create news.

Everyone who believes in Trump should help him to destroy the fake GOP who are nothing more than Democrats lite.

Pieces of shit like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Jeff Flake, the two Republican bimbo senators Murkowski and Collins, etc. al.

Get real conservatives in there next year so that we can get the wall, tax reform, repealed healthcare, etc.

Either do the job voters put you there to do... or get out.

It is up to guys like Bannon to get challengers in there to give us the options we want. These guys feel safe because they say to themselves, "What are my constituents going to do, vote for the Democrat?"

That's why they have to go in the primaries, long before the general election against the opposing party.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 05:22:15 PM »
Beyond the typical reasons liberals hate him, the guy, like him or not, is a true iconoclast.

Everyone takes about change and then they want the person to operate exactly as the dirty system has operated pretty much for the last two hundred years.

It's a joke.

He will do it "his way" and let the chips fall where they may and let history be the judge.

And let us be honest, the media hates him because they don't control the flow of information to the public.

Between the ability to get information from the web, and the president's willingness to tweet, the mainstream media can no longer create news.

Everyone who believes in Trump should help him to destroy the fake GOP who are nothing more than Democrats lite.

Pieces of shit like Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Jeff Flake, the two Republican bimbo senators Murkowski and Collins, etc. al.

Get real conservatives in there next year so that we can get the wall, tax reform, repealed healthcare, etc.

It is up to guys like Bannon to get challengers in there to give us the options we want. These guys feel safe because they say to themselves, "What are my constituents going to do, vote for the Democrat?"

That's why they have to go in the primaries, long before the general election against the opposing party.

100%

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:35:59 PM »
The way he's going he'll be one of the greatest if not THE greatest President in US history.

The righteous Trump is already the greatest POTUS ever, his inauguration speech sent shivers down the spines of the vile scum being the corrupt establishment.

K

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »

It's a joke.

TRUTH.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »
I'm just afraid that they will eventually lure Trump into a trap. When you can probably count on one hand, the amount of people you can actually trust, Trump just needs to be careful.

I'm shocked that there hasn't been an uproar regarding Trump and sexual harassment. Maybe its because they know Trump will turn it right back on former Presidents such as Kennedy and Clinton.

The guy has balls and an ego. A real United States President.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 05:52:30 PM »

It's a joke.

200%

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 05:53:32 PM »

It's a joke.

The media hates him? Ah no....the media loves him because he makes their job easy. They don't have to look anywhere for the news they just watch his twitter account.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 08:05:39 PM »
The media hates him? Ah no....the media loves him because he makes their job easy. They don't have to look anywhere for the news they just watch his twitter account.

No, the media hates trump. He circumvents them, calls them out and always wins. He tweets something they run with it and trys to paint false narrative and 99.9% of the time it backfires on them. They try and try and lose.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 08:10:22 PM »
No, the media hates trump. He circumvents them, calls them out and always wins. He tweets something they run with it and trys to paint false narrative and 99.9% of the time it backfires on them. They try and try and lose.

Media loves trump, he makes their job easy

Greatest president ever? Yeah, if you are a KKK member

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 08:15:30 PM »
Will never be reelected. Most likely will not make it tgrough 4 years.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 08:24:12 PM »

I hope not.. but I'm losing confidence in my fellow americans

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 08:26:25 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 08:27:58 PM »
Media loves trump, he makes their job easy

Greatest president ever? Yeah, if you are a KKK member

Might want to Explain that to LaVar Ball. Derp!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 08:32:36 PM »
As a president (policies) : time will tell ,  too early to make  a definitive presidency evaluation .

As a person :  pathetic excuse of a human being  ,a real  piece of shit .

PS :  Don't waste your time , I'm not a liberal , I can't vote  , I don't give a fuck about politics

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 08:35:46 PM »
Best president since Reagan.
Can't wait to vote for him again.
He's just getting warmed up.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 08:40:41 PM »
David Duke sure loves him.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 08:42:49 PM »

It's a joke.

Spot on
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 08:55:31 PM »
David Duke sure loves him.

Good for David Duke. What’s your point ?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 09:00:24 PM »
Trump is The Man.

Offending weaklings and f aggots each and every day.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 09:16:10 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 09:34:22 PM »
As a president (policies) : time will tell ,  too early to make  a definitive presidency evaluation .

As a person :  pathetic excuse of a human being  ,a real  piece of shit .

PS :  Don't waste your time , I'm not a liberal , I can't vote  , I don't give a fuck about politics

Not a bad post. So far though he can't get anything passed , no wall, no repeal of the affordable care act.. just talk. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 09:37:24 PM »
Not a bad post. So far though he can't get anything passed , no wall, no repeal of the affordable care act.. just talk. 

So it’s his fault? Lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2017, 09:37:44 PM »
he will be remembered as the best president the west had.. not only America but the west period,,

unlike others he actually learned me.. and did a legit gh15 to the west.. this is why it is crazy the resemblance and the accusations against both,, fake news media is doing to him what was done to me circa 2000s.. only a decade later..

in both cases it fails

first quarter of the 21st century is full of gh15 and Donald.. we share it between us,, literally!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel