Author Topic: neo feminizm is a deazeez  (Read 3679 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
neo feminizm is a deazeez
« on: November 29, 2017, 08:42:36 PM »
it MUST! be destroyed

look how many males we are losing.. yes mat louwer is a beta who tried to pull an alpha and was always the whatever fella in nbc once the big calibers left.. but he still was a male..

bill oreily
bill cosby
charley rose
halperin
ailes

100s of 1000s of others..

feminism is a disease!

it must! be destroyed!

females place is in the kitchen and in the bed room having sex with the male.. they should be treated with dignity but only if they respect the male and see him as the final authority of the house hold,,

everything a female does should be with her male happiness as the main consideration for female is there to uplift the male and not vise versa,,

al bundy and archie bunker were absolitly right!

feminizm is! a DISEASE!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
timeless
bible index
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: neo feminizm is a deazeez
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:45:22 PM »
Unfortunately I agree with your premise but I think you take it too far.

Chaos approved
Lion of getbig
Gym is church
Pray to weights
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:49:58 PM »
its very bad.. very very bad,, by early next decade females will either have to be prostituting to have males or just have no males.. because sex dolls is the new thing.. advance sex dolls.. they feel much better than human females.. i personaly just wait for them to become full humanoids since i want one that is advance enough to also communicate,,

females = disease..

and i fucked the best ones out there.. and did everything i wanted with the best looking human ones.. and they are all the same.. a hole = a hole,, they are simply disgusting.. especialy generation x and nothingness.. with the baby boomers you can still own them corecly but whats going on now must end.. and advance sex bot dolls will be the answer,, give it 3 years and as aalways you will see I'm right,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »
Men are second class citizens. If you are a man with money it’s safer to just get a hooker as you rock losing too much getting in a long term relationship and especially having kids.

Which has all come about due to a bunch of ugly feminists who can’t get a man 😜

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 07:40:58 AM »
Men are second class citizens. If you are a man with money it’s safer to just get a hooker as you rock losing too much getting in a long term relationship and especially having kids.

Ironically this is totally true.  If you have money and power, you are much better off getting hookers.  At the very least don't ever marry women from the US.  For the longest time I didnt want to believe this about women but its absolutely true.  Part of it is the way the system is designed.  Some women are genuinely nice and good people, but dont believe for one second she wont bring down the wrath.  One thing you have to remember is that as good as SHE may be, her mother and her friends will always take her side and will encourage her to rake you over the coals!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 07:59:33 AM »
Ironically this is totally true.  If you have money and power, you are much better off getting hookers.  At the very least don't ever marry women from the US.  For the longest time I didnt want to believe this about women but its absolutely true.  Part of it is the way the system is designed.  Some women are genuinely nice and good people, but dont believe for one second she wont bring down the wrath.  One thing you have to remember is that as good as SHE may be, her mother and her friends will always take her side and will encourage her to rake you over the coals!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!

BR

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 12:15:16 PM »

Whites need to breed more though, bankruptcy is inevitable if they keep decreasing

If you have money, there are steps you can take to protect yourself.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 12:31:01 PM »
i fucked the best ones out there

way to go

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 03:34:44 PM »

you dont need to be rich to get a whore.. many of them do it for free if you got the good circa 1990s-2009,, now days with all the lbgtppstd.. and all those generation nothingness disgusting idiotic definitions.. today you may hve to pay 500 dolaros.. which is not worth it because as i said sexbots.. advance sexbot dolls are coming to theatre near you soon which is much better.. much safer.. and yours to keep.. she will also clean after you and take care of you when old.. much better than regular whore,,

today there are only 3 options..

1,, easern europian girls
2,, Asian girls
3,, advance sex dolls-- soon to be an option

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 03:38:20 PM »
way to go

yes but i did it in time when it was worth fucking them since they were still legit females.. still submissive to some degree.. still mostly natural looking.. i fucked them in the era of the lesbo homo and bi.. you remember tht era? when there was only 3 deifinition rulling? yesyes that era of 1979-2009

I'm sure you remember those wonderful submissive female years where a female could really be dominated,,  it faded into the 2000s but still was going on in the first decade of the 21st century,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 09:14:49 AM »
Women deep down know the truth. Why they slave away in tbe kitchen cookin 8 meals a day for broke ass bodybuilders....naturall y subservient

Show me a heterosexual dude cooking chicken breasts and rice 5 tines a day for his bikini competitor girlfriend

Nope...she diets, dehydrates, suffers and night of the show shes still giving HER boyfriend a blowjob.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 10:27:53 AM »
you dont need to be rich to get a whore.. many of them do it for free if you got the good circa 1990s-2009,, now days with all the lbgtppstd.. and all those generation nothingness disgusting idiotic definitions.. today you may hve to pay 500 dolaros.. which is not worth it because as i said sexbots.. advance sexbot dolls are coming to theatre near you soon which is much better.. much safer.. and yours to keep.. she will also clean after you and take care of you when old.. much better than regular whore,,

today there are only 3 options..

1,, easern europian girls
2,, Asian girls
3,, advance sex dolls-- soon to be an option

gh15 approved

Many men are already going overseas in search of women who come from societies that haven't been overruled by feminism.  I myself would never even consider dating a woman from a western country because I know them all too well and have been burned enough times to know better! Lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 06:01:35 PM »
Many men are already going overseas in search of women who come from societies that haven't been overruled by feminism.  I myself would never even consider dating a woman from a western country because I know them all too well and have been burned enough times to know better! Lol

you don't need to go overseas.. you just go on computer.. and get any eastern europian whore you wish for.. you just need to hve the money to bring them to the west and they are all yours and they! will! be submissive.. they are raised with putin stamp like its in their genetic bringing..  and yes they too shall be westernesized but eventually as I said it all comes home to a humanoid era..

down the road many centurys from now you become a unisex specie that doesnt really evolve around sex.. but until then humanoids will be very good solution to your problems,, this all starts along this century.. the 21st century,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2017, 08:09:33 PM »
There's a thread here by kyomo bragging about how he doesn't eat meat anymore with all the cucks coming out of the wood work in support. This whole vegetarian/vegan movement is just another example in promoting the pussifying of men agenda.

My ancestors didn't claw their way to the top of the food chain to eat grass.

Only unrepentant carnivores in the Pellius line.

chess315

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 04:26:14 PM »
its very bad.. very very bad,, by early next decade females will either have to be prostituting to have males or just have no males.. because sex dolls is the new thing.. advance sex dolls.. they feel much better than human females.. i personaly just wait for them to become full humanoids since i want one that is advance enough to also communicate,,

females = disease..

and i fucked the best ones out there.. and did everything i wanted with the best looking human ones.. and they are all the same.. a hole = a hole,, they are simply disgusting.. especialy generation x and nothingness.. with the baby boomers you can still own them corecly but whats going on now must end.. and advance sex bot dolls will be the answer,, give it 3 years and as aalways you will see I'm right,,

gh15 approved
amen lion of juhda. Most people have truly no idea what's happening with modern technology and how things are going to evolve like light speed .     In the next ten yrs with quantam computing.  There even clamming some of these things have caused dimensional rifts that's why the sky looks different and stuff is different I   notice it my self the fabric of reality is not the same..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 05:19:23 PM »
^good and true posting,, humans who claim dimensional time travel is not achievable are creatures of the 21st century.. where its still limited
both! forwards and BACKWARD time travel is possible and doable by anything that is made out of atoms,, you end up on a different universe than the one you started but the transfer is legit,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel