Author Topic: Sex Dolls - The future? WYHI  (Read 37578 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Are sex dolls the future and WYHI?
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 08:57:25 PM »
and the gh15 privte collection doll.. this is for the gh15 pupils of mine.. special doll : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 09:16:13 PM »
Hang a shirtless pic online.  You'll get tail.  Come on, people.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2017, 09:22:03 PM »
Newest owners....Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Harvey W, Stuart Smalley, etc.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2017, 10:58:55 PM »
who woudnt want to own a doll like the ones I put there? its just tht they cost 2000-3000 dolars.. not many can afford,, they are better fucks than human females 2017 guaranteed,, when you put in the artificial inteligence human females will become prostitutes in order to hold a male.. they will do whatever the male wants.. otherwise they will always lose to the humanoid,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2017, 12:34:03 AM »
what the fuck is ths balonie you show here.. put the current level of the dolls.. which is pretty much humanoid level minus the brain which is soon to get in.. you talk here few years and they own human females,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

pretty expensive

https://www.finesexdoll.com/shop/168cm-height-74-sex-doll/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2017, 12:55:53 AM »
:-X

LOL!!!!  That emoticon gets me every time.  ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2017, 02:13:31 AM »
and the gh15 privte collection doll.. this is for the gh15 pupils of mine.. special doll : )

gh15 approved

The kind of woman you stay away from if you know what’s good for u

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2017, 02:22:30 AM »

chess315

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2017, 09:44:44 AM »
You don't necessarily have to have the doll talk have advanced ai talking programs on a hard drive or your phone do the talking . It doesn't matter where the talking it comes from it would still be the dolls personality . You can make the talk get cartoon characters everything. I been doing a lot of studying on vr and a.i lately. They could in theory currently play chess and cards with you you would have to move the peices or play cards on a monitor many other things like gta

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2017, 09:46:13 AM »
pretty expensive

https://www.finesexdoll.com/shop/168cm-height-74-sex-doll/

That’s not bad at all for that.I figured they would be 5k+

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2017, 09:51:07 AM »
Dolls...

They don't have big mouths
They don't have tattoos
They don't become pregnant
They don't start debates
They don't steal from your wallet
They don't become fat
They don't smoke
They don't have a phone or social media addiction

Don't worry, there will be malware along with it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2017, 05:46:21 PM »
You don't necessarily have to have the doll talk have advanced ai talking programs on a hard drive or your phone do the talking . It doesn't matter where the talking it comes from it would still be the dolls personality . You can make the talk get cartoon characters everything. I been doing a lot of studying on vr and a.i lately. They could in theory currently play chess and cards with you you would have to move the peices or play cards on a monitor many other things like gta

what phone?

the all idea is to make them 100% performance aka physical performance with out yo uneeding to move them.. they need to do the movements.. this is a matter of time.. by the time you are old they will be fully functional so you wont be able to enjoy them wen you are young.. but being old with something like this there is big advantage because you pretty much 70 year old fucking a forever 18 year old looking humanoid.. this is something that will be very very vry popular in every house hold,,

key is to bring price down to 500 dolars from the 50000 it will initially cost.. I will buy it for 50000 too.. but we truly want to bring down the price to 500 because it will pretty much take care of the problem of sex crimes.. it will achieve many goals this dolls,,

I may even take them under my wing and represent them under gh15 depending  if I get free humanoid,, we shall see,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2017, 05:52:32 PM »

Do the vaginas of these dolls have that scent?  That fishy scent?  If they come with that realistic fishy scent, count me in for $1,740 + free shipping.  Love that faint fishy scent.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2017, 06:33:31 PM »
Anyone see that movie starring ... Ryan Reynolds? The one in which the dude has a long relationship with the doll? Brings it to family functions, etc.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2017, 06:38:07 PM »
raw dog no pullout?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2017, 06:50:01 PM »

gh15 approved

when I look at this picture... kinda feels like I already fuked her, lol

chess315

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2017, 06:50:51 PM »
what phone?

the all idea is to make them 100% performance aka physical performance with out yo uneeding to move them.. they need to do the movements.. this is a matter of time.. by the time you are old they will be fully functional so you wont be able to enjoy them wen you are young.. but being old with something like this there is big advantage because you pretty much 70 year old fucking a forever 18 year old looking humanoid.. this is something that will be very very vry popular in every house hold,,

key is to bring price down to 500 dolars from the 50000 it will initially cost.. I will buy it for 50000 too.. but we truly want to bring down the price to 500 because it will pretty much take care of the problem of sex crimes.. it will achieve many goals this dolls,,

I may even take them under my wing and represent them under gh15 depending  if I get free humanoid,, we shall see,,

gh15 approved
but it matters not if your phone or laptop tops it's brain it can still interact with you play games.  Im sure you will be able to make them talk them selves soon they can now but it will be way easier to have a outside brain send a signal. They can truly do this now like you say walking is just a ways off in 10yrs they will be way better. A big problem they have now they have been finding child sex robot coming from Asia they found a big shipment a while back.

chess315

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2017, 06:54:43 PM »
Gh15 is right though in theory you could rig one of them up to talk to you play games act like she's drinking with you now $5000 grand total

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »
they don't really need to fuking talk... all they need are a nice set of tits, prolapsable rectum, and pretty face... just make its physicality as realistic as possible

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2017, 01:39:32 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2017, 01:50:11 AM »
but it matters not if your phone or laptop tops it's brain it can still interact with you play games.  Im sure you will be able to make them talk them selves soon they can now but it will be way easier to have a outside brain send a signal. They can truly do this now like you say walking is just a ways off in 10yrs they will be way better. A big problem they have now they have been finding child sex robot coming from Asia they found a big shipment a while back.

10 years is a life time..

in 1-2 years by 2020.. this industry wil be storming,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2017, 01:53:55 AM »
Gh15 is right though in theory you could rig one of them up to talk to you play games act like she's drinking with you now $5000 grand total

yes but I want the middle of no where retard to be able to hve one.. and he cant spend 50000 on it.. nor can he spend 5000 on it,,

need it for 500 dolar

need to get to a point where they cost 500,, even for the basics now.. it need to be 500 and then it will be super popular and it pretty much solve all the sex accusation and realy will put female back in their place due to the competition

I truly prefer the advance sex doll look wize.. human females cant compete even right now

full humanoid is the goal and it should be here soon enough.. you can actualy see it coming.. I'm talking fully functional movable humanoid.. not only for sex but for every day life..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2017, 01:55:31 AM »
10 years is a life time..

Don't be so dramatic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2017, 01:56:26 AM »
they don't really need to fuking talk... all they need are a nice set of tits, prolapsable rectum, and pretty face... just make its physicality as realistic as possible

already is.. I touched one.. it alreadsy look and feel better! than human female.. it feels like a 16 year old girl.. remember when you were teenager and slow danced with a 16 year old in high school? they feel like that.. only with out the pimples

I never believed that the end of human female sexually will come that early in the 21st century but due to some geniouses it actually arrived earlier than I thought.. its quite big surprise since I thought it would happen twards the end of the century.. but it comes super super super fast,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2017, 01:58:13 AM »
Don't be so dramatic.

lol I'm not.. it is a life time.. think back to 2008.. it is a fucking life time 10 years,,

2008 is before the Hussein Obama disaster that fell on the west.. it is a life time my friend,, and today when technology is booming in that rate it is a 2 life times lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel