Author Topic: Sex Dolls - The future? WYHI  (Read 37695 times)

Purge_WTF

Re: Are sex dolls the future and WYHI?
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2017, 02:45:10 AM »
 Feminists are already freaking out about them because they know that the "alternatives" make them obsolete. Lovin' every minute of it.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2017, 09:40:32 AM »
can i rent one of these?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2017, 09:41:08 AM »

lol at the sex doll rolling hard

good bye next few days

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2017, 11:14:07 AM »
when I look at this picture... kinda feels like I already fuked her, lol
That's as close as you'll ever come to a real female.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:13 AM »
can i rent one of these?

Why renting a used one?

chess315

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »
what phone?

the all idea is to make them 100% performance aka physical performance with out yo uneeding to move them.. they need to do the movements.. this is a matter of time.. by the time you are old they will be fully functional so you wont be able to enjoy them wen you are young.. but being old with something like this there is big advantage because you pretty much 70 year old fucking a forever 18 year old looking humanoid.. this is something that will be very very vry popular in every house hold,,

key is to bring price down to 500 dolars from the 50000 it will initially cost.. I will buy it for 50000 too.. but we truly want to bring down the price to 500 because it will pretty much take care of the problem of sex crimes.. it will achieve many goals this dolls,,

I may even take them under my wing and represent them under gh15 depending  if I get free humanoid,, we shall see,,

gh15 approved
oh I realize everything your saying I been really studying physics and ai and such lately the future is coming way faster than anyone comprehends are computing power will be 16 times stronger in 6 years people have no idea what that does. You will literally be able to move into the matrix at that point they will be able to cure anything rebuild bodies in 10yrs

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2017, 02:22:18 PM »
That's as close as you'll ever come to a real female.

does fist fuking your c unt of a wife in the ass count? lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2017, 05:29:31 PM »
oh I realize everything your saying I been really studying physics and ai and such lately the future is coming way faster than anyone comprehends are computing power will be 16 times stronger in 6 years people have no idea what that does. You will literally be able to move into the matrix at that point they will be able to cure anything rebuild bodies in 10yrs

10 years of the 1980s = 1 year of 2000s

everything is 10 times faster.. so I shall apply here a little formula for gh15ers.. so its understood..

your human sciences = 400 year old? about that right? I mean when did that loco had apple falling on his head? was about 400 years ago correcto? 

now lets take the worst case scenario.. lets say all those 400 years happened in the 20th century level of technology.. based on my foruma of 1 year = 10 years

you as human specie and planet.. will achieve the last 400 year level of advancement in the next 40 years

do you understand what I'm saying or DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING? lol

every thing in the last 400 human years.. will be done again taken to the next level in the next 40 years still in your life time!

the only thing that stand between making it happen is regulations and deep state.. which is the same damn thing

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »

everything is 10 times faster.. so I shall apply here a little formula for gh15ers.. so its understood..

your human sciences = 400 year old? about that right? I mean when did that loco had apple falling on his head? was about 400 years ago correcto?  

now lets take the worst case scenario.. lets say all those 400 years happened in the 20th century level of technology.. based on my foruma of 1 year = 10 years

you as human specie and planet.. will achieve the last 400 year level of advancement in the next 40 years

every thing in the last 400 human years.. will be done again taken to the next level in the next 40 years still in your life time!

the only thing that stand between making it happen is regulations and deep state.. which is the same damn thing

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
people think im nuts when I try to explain to them what these changes mean. They don't understand in 8 yes them quantam computers will be 16 times stronger mapping every molecule on Earth this can damn near be proven at this point and that's only what we know for sure. In 40 yes nothing matters just upload your self into the matrix do what you want

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2017, 02:02:36 PM »
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »
does fist fuking your c unt of a wife in the ass count? lol
Is that what you fantasize about while pulling your little pud in your mommy's basement.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2017, 03:43:45 PM »
Is that what you fantasize about while pulling your little pud in your mommy's basement.

sorry, ronnie... but ur just not worth the 30 seconds anymore, lol

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2017, 09:42:36 AM »
"See that girl he's with?"

"Yeah, no way is she real."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2017, 10:05:02 AM »
sorry, ronnie... but ur just not worth the 30 seconds anymore, lol
Figured that's about how long your good for.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2017, 10:16:19 AM »
I mean when did that loco had apple falling on his head? was about 400 years ago correcto?

You called?

chess315

« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2017, 12:18:45 PM »
people think im nuts when I try to explain to them what these changes mean. They don't understand in 8 yes them quantam computers will be 16 times stronger mapping every molecule on Earth this can damn near be proven at this point and that's only what we know for sure. In 40 yes nothing matters just upload your self into the matrix do what you want
but I don't think there's really no pipe dream drug for bodybuiders out there until you can just add cells as you wish I think we are tapped out with out changing genetics. I think the dreamers waiting for super drugs mise well give up we already have the high does steroids and insulin

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2017, 01:28:00 PM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

This is totally true. The rate of change in science was limited in the past by how fast an idea could spread. We have gone from years to spread news of a discovery to seconds.

chess315

« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2017, 02:26:29 PM »
The world will be vastly different in 10yrs literally people dating robots and living in vr

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2017, 03:38:06 PM »
The world will be vastly different in 10yrs literally people dating robots and living in vr
you really think in 10 yrs?? I might believe 25-30 but 10 is very fast.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2017, 03:39:37 PM »
Go watch the film, "Lars And The Real Girl".  It has it's moments, especially when some of the men are commenting on "Bianca" and her merits compared to a real woman.

chess315

« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2017, 03:44:33 PM »
I already picked the body out for mine it's about 18-20 and has them Manda raccoon or or cartoon ears I would rather just show it. It only cost around 2,600 without any computer upgrades it would be dumb to buy that now as fast as A.i is evolving. What do you think about that Mr 15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
you really think in 10 yrs?? I might believe 25-30 but 10 is very fast.

10 years is a life time,,

10-15 years from now you ewill no longer need a human female to enjoy sex as if you had it with human female mid 2000s circa,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2017, 07:10:20 PM »
between sex dolls , genderless, and tgirls women are being Replaced ?

K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2017, 07:14:53 PM »
These people are losers.

chess315

« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2017, 08:48:01 PM »
Everyone around here knows I been working on this a.i bullshit for a while now they don't know what to think. I try to explain you can't play chess with out reasoning you can get to reasoning if you crunch enough numbers ask Kasparov