Author Topic: Orrin Hatch: Trump Has Been ‘One of the Best Presidents I’ve Served Under’  (Read 460 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
"Wednesday when asked about President Donald Trump retweeting three controversial videos, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) said Trump had “been one of the best presidents” he served under.
Hatch said, “I’m not aware of it. I don’t pay much attention to his tweets. I’ll say this for you. He’s been one of the best presidents I’ve served under. And the reasoning is, he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

Yeah, I suppose if you isolate yourself from things he says and does, and your criteria is he's not afraid to make decisions and ignore the decisions he has made that he had to retract within a day or 2 or those that  got shot down... if taking on the big mouths around here is your gold standard.. he's your man ::) 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Wednesday when asked about President Donald Trump retweeting three controversial videos, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) said Trump had “been one of the best presidents” he served under.
Hatch said, “I’m not aware of it. I don’t pay much attention to his tweets. I’ll say this for you. He’s been one of the best presidents I’ve served under. And the reasoning is, he’s not afraid to make decisions. He’s not afraid to take on the — the big mouths around here.”

Yeah, I suppose if you isolate yourself from things he says and does, and your criteria is he's not afraid to make decisions and ignore the decisions he has made that he had to retract within a day or 2 or those that  got shot down... if taking on the big mouths around here is your gold standard.. he's your man ::) 

Hahaha, oh boy. Lmao

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Say it with me: "Term Limits"
a