Author Topic: LEVRONE still stringing fools along  (Read 5281 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: LEVRONE still stringing fools along
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 02:20:49 PM »
What's up with all the criticism of Kev?  I believe his actual birth year is 1965, so he came back at 51 with an upper body that was on par with almost anyone's on the stage - I am not including his back here.  But his shoulders, traps, arms, abs, and chest - they were good enough for even the Mr. Olympia stage.  At 51, that is amazing.  It was everything else that lagged, but I don't hear him get any credit for those strengths.  I think he looked great.  And I do believe that he can improve his back and legs just enough to have a pro-worthy physique.  Mr. Olympia-worthy?  No.  But pro-worthy, yes.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2017, 02:54:30 PM »
What's up with all the criticism of Kev?  I believe his actual birth year is 1965, so he came back at 51 with an upper body that was on par with almost anyone's on the stage - I am not including his back here.  But his shoulders, traps, arms, abs, and chest - they were good enough for even the Mr. Olympia stage.  At 51, that is amazing.  It was everything else that lagged, but I don't hear him get any credit for those strengths.  I think he looked great.  And I do believe that he can improve his back and legs just enough to have a pro-worthy physique.  Mr. Olympia-worthy?  No.  But pro-worthy, yes.

His physique is super especially since Kevrone is closing in on 70.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »
Is he still scrubbing between his floor tiles with a toothbrush?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2017, 03:39:17 PM »
The only reason he is competing is because he needs to push his supplement and land guest posing spots to make a living.

Does anyone actually believe that Levrone would still be competing if he was worth a few million?  ::) ::) People saying that he is competing because he loves the "sport" of bodybuilding haha lol.  ::) ::)
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2017, 05:27:14 PM »

He stated himself he was born 1964, you are beating a dead horse

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »
The only reason he is competing is because he needs to push his supplement and land guest posing spots to make a living.

Does anyone actually believe that Levrone would still be competing if he was worth a few million?  ::) ::) People saying that he is competing because he loves the "sport" of bodybuilding haha lol.  ::) ::)

This has to be selling out.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 05:54:21 PM »

He stated himself he was born 1964, you are beating a dead horse

I would say it's no earlier than 1964.  It was written as 1965 for the longest time, but these things change.  Dennis James birth year became 1966 when he retired at the 2010 Mr. Olympia.  He then admitted to be going on 45.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 06:28:31 PM »
I would say it's no earlier than 1964.  It was written as 1965 for the longest time, but these things change.  Dennis James birth year became 1966 when he retired at the 2010 Mr. Olympia.  He then admitted to be going on 45.

Parker posted his court and traffic stops, I doubt the dmv and court papers would get his info wrong

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »

Even if he lands guest posing gigs he doesn't show up to them anyway.

You all ever wonder how he finances his prep?

Is there anybody left for him to steal from?

- Block!
?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 01:17:14 AM »
Parker posted his court and traffic stops, I doubt the dmv and court papers would get his info wrong

Heh...so he was lying to make himself a year younger back in the day.  Not sure why only year, but that's what he said - 1965.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2017, 02:58:50 AM »
Is he still scrubbing between his floor tiles with a toothbrush?

Not when Earl is around.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2017, 03:44:12 AM »
How long did he train for the olympia 2016? He took of 13 years or something like that and came in that shape in 6 months right? That is actually nuts
MIRAGETROPIN

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2017, 05:29:05 AM »
How long did he train for the olympia 2016? He took of 13 years or something like that and came in that shape in 6 months right? That is actually nuts

He still trained on and off, just didn't go hardcore on the sauce. There's a lot of past youtube vids of him doing things.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2017, 07:20:36 AM »

Exactly.  People tend to ignore this.  I would like to hear what Van Bilderass and Evo think of this.  I find it to be incredible.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2017, 07:26:14 AM »
Exactly.  People tend to ignore this.  I would like to hear what Van Bilderass and Evo think of this.  I find it to be incredible.

Thanks. Info is abit shatterd on this topic and its hard to know what to think. I think its amazing what he accomplished for a 51 year old nontheless. Very inspiring for anyone.
MIRAGETROPIN

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2017, 08:25:41 AM »
Guy’s certifiable.

What else could explain this?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2017, 09:54:56 AM »

He didn't take 13 years off. By ~2009 he was already milking talk of a potential "comeback" and was up and down in size since then.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2017, 10:13:53 AM »
Exactly.  People tend to ignore this.  I would like to hear what Van Bilderass and Evo think of this.  I find it to be incredible.

Like Nether Animal said he didn't take 13 years off, he did several "comebacks" during that time. So that was a bald faced lie. "I was completely out of a gym for 13 years"  ??? ::) Prior to the Olympia he said his knees were in perfect health and even posted an x-ray of his knees to "prove it". Then after the show he claimed to have hardly trained them due to pain. Now he says even his back was fucked up. I'm sure he had injuries but if they were really serious they are unlikely to have been " fixed" by some PRP injection. My prediction is that, if he does compete again, he will look about the same as at the Olympia - don't forget that another 18 months has passed and at his age that's a lot - doesn't get any easier.

That said, I hope he looks great, but I'm realistic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2017, 09:45:04 PM »
He didn't take 13 years off. By ~2009 he was already milking talk of a potential "comeback" and was up and down in size since then.

Agree hardly taking time off, he was squatting 500 and benching 400 at the time....

Should have made his comeback in 2009 or 2010

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2017, 05:18:44 AM »

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2017, 06:58:37 AM »
Interesting. Guy seems more like a bald faced liar now...
MIRAGETROPIN