Author Topic: Flynn Pleads Guilty  (Read 2537 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Flynn Pleads Guilty
« on: December 01, 2017, 12:45:05 PM »
He is cooperating with Mullner and CNN is reporting Kushner "Very Senior" Who Directed Flynn.

Bye Bye Trump.

J

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Flynn Pleads Guilty
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 12:47:25 PM »
He is cooperating with Mullner and CNN is reporting Kushner "Very Senior" Who Directed Flynn.

Bye Bye Trump.

J

Please. Connect the dots for us
a

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 12:47:49 PM »
Washington (CNN)Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador and disclosed that he is cooperating with the special counsel's office.

Flynn is the first person inside President Donald Trump's administration to be reached by special counsel Robert Mueller's probe. The developments are a sign that the investigation is intensifying, and details revealed Friday provide the clearest picture yet of coordination between Flynn and other Trump advisers in their contact with Russian officials to influence international policy.
According to an FBI statement, Flynn communicated with then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on a coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. The prosecutors did not name any transition officials.

In court Friday morning, Flynn's only comments were to answer yes and no to questions from the judge. He told the judge he has not been coerced to plead guilty or been promised a specific sentence. Flynn faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison, according to federal sentencing guidelines, though the judge Friday morning stressed he could impose a harsher or lighter sentence.
In a statement, Flynn said he acknowledged that his actions "were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 12:49:53 PM »
Please. Connect the dots for us

You saying your president is so out of touch that he does not know his most Sr Adviser who directed Flynn to contact Russia did not know? Nixon claimed not to know, also.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 12:50:50 PM »

Bye Bye Trump.

J

Who’s “Mullner” ?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 12:52:34 PM »
Who’s “Mullner” ?

Sorry my auto fill is not as bright as the educated dwarf on the board. Grow up, punk.

J

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:59:16 PM »

Bye Bye Trump.

So, you prefer Hillary instead?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 02:07:30 PM »

Bye Bye Trump.

J

Nice on stupid, Flynn lied about something that is not a crime and thats what hes being prosecuted for. Talking to the Russians isnt a crime lying to the fbi is.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 02:23:14 PM »

Bye Bye Trump.

J

my fuck you are one stupid genderless, self medicated loser, when you read your beloved CNN fake news - maybe do some research instead of taking it as gospel you fucking loser.
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 02:47:00 PM »
Sorry my auto fill is not as bright as the educated dwarf on the board. Grow up, punk.

J

So your auto fill is smarter than you? Shame

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 04:40:43 PM »
my fuck you are one stupid genderless, self medicated loser, when you read your beloved CNN fake news - maybe do some research instead of taking it as gospel you fucking loser.

Go get a job and your teeth fixed you limey bastard and oh yeah, Margret when you put down the bottle and learn to read, you'll learn ( self-medicated and there is no comma after "loser.") LOSER.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 04:41:14 PM »
So your auto fill is smarter than you? Shame

Fucken lame.

J

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 04:47:44 PM »
Trumpster ain’t going anywhere, Cuckmaster.

Glass Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 05:02:49 PM »
Nothing burger. 

Go read Andrew McCarthy's article at National Review.

Nothing bugs me more than idiots commenting on things they know nothing about.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:23 PM »
Nothing burger. 

well then I guess they have nothing to worry about . . .

hahaha

Glass Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 05:19:59 PM »
well then I guess they have nothing to worry about . . .

hahaha

Well Tom, I remember a few years back when I watched "The Grapes of Wrath". Steinbeck...typical liberal bullshit...we can't survive without the government. Well if all you can do is pick fruit, I would guess that is how you would see life.

I will sleep quite soundly tonight.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 02:19:36 AM »
Nothing burger. 

Nothing bugs me more than idiots commenting on things they know nothing about.

Sounds like 99.9% of getbig.   :D :D
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 02:32:13 AM »

Bye Bye Trump.

J

did I ever go anywhere? did anything that was tried to do to me worked?  no need to answer its rethoric..

president trump will finish his 2 terms and will change the west for the better,,

I do howver highly recommend to fire muller I stated this before and I believe.. truly believe.. that muller was a wrong pick for anything related to investigation that his friend communist deep state comey is part of,,

fire!
muller!

I would also recommend to give pardons to anyone those deep state hooligans indict but this is for later times,,

in addition I recommend to bring into trial the one who truly is a criminal.. rotten clintong and a good portion of the Hussein Obama islamo fascist regime.. mainly susan rice,, eric racist holder,, and loreta racist lynch

there is a lot of work to be done and it shall be done,,

first let us get the tax reform in and complete it.. as you can see as I promised sentate in America delivered,, I said 48 hours in my gh15 archive thread in the political section of this site and it was delivered,,

we just want to be sure that death tax and estate tax are all eliminated too,, all being worked on

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 
fallen angel

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 02:52:27 AM »
So, you prefer Hillary instead?

No kidding.  When is that bitch getting charged for lying, obstructing justice and treason?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 03:42:47 AM »
JAGO = Nether Animal

He just looks worse and worse with each passing day. He reports people left and right using the "guest" function.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 05:10:56 AM »
I cant wait to see bitchboy Kussy get locked up first. Donnie is done!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 05:17:33 AM »
The so called "lie" is said to relate to Turkey, but it's being spun by the fake media.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 06:12:16 AM »
I cant wait to see bitchboy Kussy get locked up first. Donnie is done!
^
This guy has had his heart broken so many times due to being a headline reader.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 06:14:08 AM »
deep state America is the most corrupt dark entity in history,,

and fake news cnn and msnbc are its tools..

boy cut that disgusting propaganda fake news chanel.. it has nothing to do with news.. it is propaganda chanel.. the breaking news feature on there doesn't do anything to the psych of humans any longer because it was over used so much with fake news

they are getting closer and closer to a legit civil war mark my words,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 06:46:03 AM »
So his only crime was lying to the FBI during their investigation of more serious crimes that didn't actually happen.

If lying to the FBI is so serious, then why wasn't Hillary indicted?  FBI Director Comey went on television and read a list of things that Hillary said that were not true.....and they destroyed evidence.

If I didn't know better I would think that the FBI was a corrupt organization on a witch hunt to remove the legitimately elected President of the United States.

Here's a real gem from Comey's statement about not indicting Hillary.......

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."