Author Topic: Flynn Pleads Guilty  (Read 2543 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Flynn Pleads Guilty
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 06:53:33 AM »
So his only crime was lying to the FBI during their investigation of more serious crimes that didn't actually happen.

If lying to the FBI is so serious, then why wasn't Hillary indicted?  FBI Director Comey went on television and read a list of things that Hillary said that were not true.....and they destroyed evidence.

If I didn't know better I would think that the FBI was a corrupt organization on a witch hunt to remove the legitimately elected President of the United States.

Here's a real gem from Comey's statement about not indicting Hillary.......

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 07:30:43 AM »
Interesting what Flynn was not charged with.......Collusion with Russia.

On the topic of collusion I'm just curious how you distinguish communication from collusion.  They are trying to paint the picture that simply being in contact with a foreign government is in itself a crime.  Obviously this can not be so.  It's a government official's job to communicate with foreign governments.  It's their job.  What is the legal definition of collusion with foreign governments and where is the evidence that it happened?  It's obviousl that they are raking Flynn over the coals as a means to find some evidence of some undefined crime that they can use to indict Trump.  This entire thing is a shame.  The American legal system is corrupt and no longer functions.  They selectively investigate and selectively enforce the law based on their own whims, agendas and biases.  That fact is bigger and more concerning than any single President or Cabinet member.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2017, 08:08:59 AM »
hahahahha

ISRAEL

they screwed themselves for Israel

hahaha

cucking JEWSA

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2017, 08:21:09 AM »
Trump and Flynn take one in the ass for their masters - when will your Americans realize you are a colony of slaves to your masters ISRAEL

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2017, 08:41:23 AM »
What is the crime?  Lying to the FBI came after they started the investigation.  What are they investigating?  What is the crime that triggered all this?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2017, 09:18:12 AM »
What is the crime?  Lying to the FBI came after they started the investigation.  What are they investigating?  What is the crime that triggered all this?

It’ll turn out to be nothing. When I saw the story on the news they said that the market tanked. I looked at the averages expecting to see a big drop,  but it was just a short spike and at the end of the day the market ended up being flat.

Donald J. Trump
@real DonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 11:31:57 AM »
It’ll turn out to be nothing. When I saw the story on the news they said that the market tanked. I looked at the averages expecting to see a big drop,  but it was just a short spike and at the end of the day the market ended up being flat.

Donald J. Trump
@real DonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
Don't want to hear your excuses even if true.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 11:41:42 AM »
Don't want to hear your excuses even if true.   

“Government over reach. State sanctioned witch hunts. You know, the good stuff” - dr. communist

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
Mueller fires FBI agent investigating the phony Russian scandal because of anti-Trump text messages. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/02/mueller-dismisses-top-fbi-agent-in-russia-probe-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html