Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2017, 10:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 285 Lbs Off Season  (Read 1792 times)
Johneffer
Getbig I

« on: December 01, 2017, 03:21:51 PM »

Hello! I am Giovanni DelBiondo. I won the Teen Nationals overall this year and I just wanted to introduce myself. I always have heard of this forum and I wanted to gain some knowledge or hear some cool stories from here. Here's me during contest prep! I am 6'3 ad weighed 235 on stage.
I am now 285 lbs and going hard in my offseason. I plan on bulking until this time next year and then cutting down and seeing where I am. I work with Dave Palumbo for teen nats and am currently for this off season. heres a pic of me now.  

* 2925707.jpg (115.91 KB, 900x600 - viewed 193 times.)

* 24203540_1861452413882811_776371864_n.jpg (55.47 KB, 540x720 - viewed 190 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Nether Animal
Getbig V

Team Mower Forever

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 04:15:37 PM »

Good legs for your height. Welcome!
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »

Hello! I am Giovanni DelBiondo. I won the Teen Nationals overall this year and I just wanted to introduce myself. I always have heard of this forum and I wanted to gain some knowledge or hear some cool stories from here. Here's me during contest prep! I am 6'3 ad weighed 235 on stage.
I am now 285 lbs and going hard in my offseason. I plan on bulking until this time next year and then cutting down and seeing where I am. I work with Dave Palumbo for teen nats and am currently for this off season. heres a pic of me now.  
are you sure your name isnt John Effer?
why use the name Giovanni DelBiondo, is it a reference at letting us know you are gay or the "pleasure from pain" analogy?
By the way, you need to just look at Dallas McCarvers story and learn your lessons now.

Don't be the next Dallas, literally.
Meta-physical
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »

To gaze at Johnís youthful smile is to catch a glimpse into his future: I see a row of neglected and vandalised tombstones; dismal, decayed, and desolate. And on one appears the inscription:

Here lies the bloated body of Giovanni DelBiondo. Age shall not weary him, nor the years condemn.
For he was struck down in his youth, in pursuit of a pointless and unprofitable passion.
Yet let it be known that he died the way he lived: lying flat on his back, red-faced, breathing like a pig, and surrounded by food.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
Nobody will remember him.

Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 12:29:52 PM »

To gaze at Johnís youthful smile is to catch a glimpse into his future: I see a row of neglected and vandalised tombstones; dismal, decayed, and desolate. And on one appears the inscription:

Here lies the bloated body of Giovanni DelBiondo. Age shall not weary him, nor the years condemn.
For he was struck down in his youth, in pursuit of a pointless and unprofitable passion.
Yet let it be known that he died the way he lived: lying flat on his back, red-faced, breathing like a pig, and surrounded by food.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
Nobody will remember him.

calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 10:28:31 PM »

Absolutely brutal responses.  Grin I thought we had to be nice on this board or is that just the positive board.
Meta-physical
Competitors II
Getbig III

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 09:16:20 AM »

Absolutely brutal responses.  Grin I thought we had to be nice on this board or is that just the positive board.
Grin Be There and I were just giving him the customary Getbig welcome. I've seen some of John's YouTube clips and he's a down-to-earth, good-humoured guy - he won't mind. He should take heed of Be There's advice, though.
Bulgarian_enforcer
Getbig III

Kill em all...

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:40 AM »

you look like shit and will die young. good luck and enjoy the ride.

why not be a mafia man like a real Italian?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!