Author Topic: Yay!! Republicans finally reformed the tax code. Everything is good!  (Read 2724 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Been waiting 20 years for the government to simplify the tax code, close loop holes, fairly tax across the board everyone from the 10K a year citizen to the billion dollar corporations. Can't wait until they release the specifics but I just know it was all about the middle income!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Yay!! Republicans finally reformed the tax code. Everything is good!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 04:31:06 AM »
Been waiting 20 years for the government to simplify the tax code, close loop holes, fairly tax across the board everyone from the 10K a year citizen to the billion dollar corporations. Can't wait until they release the specifics but I just know it was all about the middle income!

Can't be called simplifying if all he's doing is flipping the bill to one specific demographic, some of whom voted for him.

Trump is a fucking asshole and a fake. There, I said it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:16:06 AM »
Can't be called simplifying if all he's doing is flipping the bill to one specific demographic, some of whom voted for him.

I'm impressed that you have given Trump so much credit. I always hear that he's lazy, or he's completely incompetent. Glad to hear he's the mastermind behind this tax bill now...  ::)
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 07:20:40 AM »

I’ve been trying to advise my crew on here since last November....Invest that money.

We’re going to see right around 4% growth after this passes for the next 2 or 3 years.

You can sit on your ass and bitch or get in the game and profit.

Your choice my friend.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 08:59:08 AM »
It’s really about reducing the burden of taxation and regulations on businesses and making them more competitive. Any talk about the deficit is a joke as the biggest drivers are the social programs Social Security and Medicare and nobody’s even discussing them.

For most people, except retards, the simplification isn’t even an issue. How hard is it to fill out a 1040?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 09:45:04 AM »
I’ve been trying to advise my crew on here since last November....Invest that money.

We’re going to see right around 4% growth after this passes for the next 2 or 3 years.

Your choice my friend.

I'm looking forward to the excuses Trumptards will make when we don't get that growth and we actually see a net increase in the deficit

I'm sure they will find a way to blame Obama

the stock market may benefit since major corporations will likely use their tax savings to buy back stock

they sure as shit won't pass it along to employees in the form of higher wages and it won't prompt any job growth (companies don't created jobs in absence of increased demand for their product or services)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 10:30:25 AM »
It’s really about reducing the burden of taxation and regulations on businesses and making them more competitive. Any talk about the deficit is a joke as the biggest drivers are the social programs Social Security and Medicare and nobody’s even discussing them.

For most people, except retards, the simplification isn’t even an issue. How hard is it to fill out a 1040?

Well, when you work a 9 to 5 job, have no investments, assets or own a business it is pretty easy...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »
Lol at all these Bitter Betties in here.

Always so damn negative.

You all will be the last thing on my mind when I’m grilling t bones and sipping on a corona lakeside this afternoon.

You should count your blessings that we have a real leader in the White House and not the epic disaster that was the prior 8 years.

God Bless President Trump and God Bless America.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 11:10:42 AM »
Lol at all these Bitter Betties in here.

Always so damn negative.

You all will be the last thing on my mind when I’m grilling t bones and sipping on a corona lakeside this afternoon.

You should count your blessings that we have a real leader in the White House and not the epic disaster that was the prior 8 years.

God Bless President Trump and God Bless America.

Had a tomahawk ribeye just yesterday at my lake house...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 11:24:07 AM »

Damn now that’s what I call livin the dream.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 01:08:45 PM »
Well, when you work a 9 to 5 job, have no investments, assets or own a business it is pretty easy...

That describes the majority of Americans doesn’t it?

And even for the rest how hard is the schedule A, C and D?

And for people who have really complex tax returns, that’s why they have accountants.

The trickiest part is really filing status and number of dependents.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 07:07:29 PM »

And for people who have really complex tax returns, that’s why they have accountants.

Ever read the articles that come around about every year where 10 agencies are tasked with filing the income tax for a family of 4 and every year the professionals come up with different numbers, some significantly different? It's because the tax code is ridiculously over complicated.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 09:46:53 PM »

Patio BBQ tonight.....at the beach house

https://instagram.com/p/BS7ewqdBnHi/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 10:20:17 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 02:39:56 PM »
Patio BBQ tonight.....at the beach house

https://instagram.com/p/BS7ewqdBnHi/

where is the picture of your wife's beach house?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 02:42:25 PM »

Your choice my friend.

I assume if Congress manages to pass tax legislation that you'll be advising your crew to prepare for raises and get ready to meet all the new guys your company is going to hire with their new found tax savigns

that's what Repubs promised us would happen

increased wages and more jobs

Tax cuts have never produced either of those things in the past but it's going happen this time

right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 03:09:50 PM »
I assume if Congress manages to pass tax legislation that you'll be advising your crew to prepare for raises and get ready to meet all the new guys your company is going to hire with their new found tax savigns

Tax cuts have never produced either of those things in the past but it's going happen this time

right?

How is your stock account doing ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 03:12:56 PM »
  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »

From my perspective, this is a good thing.

For the rest of us who fill out multiple forms when filing our taxes, simplification is an issue. Ah but if income tax filing were so simple. Do you know how the tax bill will impact state income taxes? In Oregon, it means a lot of us will be paying higher state income taxes as well as more in federal income taxes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 03:26:53 PM »

I do my own taxes. It generally takes several hours to complete them. Turbo Tax is my accountant.

You can't be serious.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 04:47:54 PM »
How is your stock account doing ?

no idea
I only look at it a few times a year

Apparently the stock market rally (since 2010) has been mostly funded by companies buying back their stock

Same thing happened we had a "holiday" on foreign profits in 2004 the companies did the exact same thing (buy back their stock and increase dividends)

It's the smartest thing a public company could do with an unexpected windfall

So public companies (corporate "people") will do great and the rest of us ( actual people) will pay for it (actually we'll just add it to the federal credit card)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »
Look it up and rub one out thanking Donald.

no idea
I only look at it a few times a year

Apparently the stock market rally (since 2010) has been mostly funded by companies buying back their stock

Same thing happened we had a "holiday" on foreign profits in 2004 the companies did the exact same thing (buy back their stock and increase dividends)

It's the smartest thing a public company could do with an unexpected windfall

So public companies (corporate "people") will do great and the rest of us ( actual people) will pay for it (actually we'll just add it to the federal credit card)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 05:08:03 PM »

right?

You realize you sound just like that old lady who is complaining about having a Virginia ham in one arm but no loaf of bread in the other.

You should really count your blessings bro. I’m trying to give you some advice that could get you out of the homeless shelter and possibly into that used 24 foot camper you always dreamed about.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 05:21:42 PM »
You realize you sound just like that old lady who is complaining about having a Virginia ham in one arm but no loaf of bread in the other.

You should really count your blessings bro. I’m trying to give you some advice that could get you out of the homeless shelter and possibly into that used 24 foot camper you always dreamed about.

You must be thinking about your own sorry life.
I've owned my home in San Jose for almost 15 years (Google home values in San Jose if you're wondering how I've done with that investment).  I have zero debt (other than a relatively small mortgage) and a lot of money in investment and retirement accounts (and too damn much in cash)

My point is the the "deficit hawk" Republicans are lying their asses off and Trumptards like you are eating it up.

Carry on being a dumbfounded dipshit