Author Topic: boy cut fake news deep state chanell cnn,,  (Read 1782 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
boy cut fake news deep state chanell cnn,,
« on: December 02, 2017, 06:27:30 AM »
fake news cnn!

fake news msnbc!

I just checked cnn.. I was watching Barcelona playing celta vigo so I switched to cnn for a little bit in the half time,, I been thinking for a while why don't they say a word about kate stanely the poor girl who was murdered by the mexicano in san fransisco..  I was not making big deal out of it because I know the fake news and deep state want to minimize it.. but then I saw this disgusting fake news chanel having a piece about a girl in Chicago who got killed by a cop.. and how they try to encourage the opening of the case.. guess the girl skin color..

ofcourse the girl is black..

I despize what became of Ronald regean America under the hands of the disgusting islamo fascist son of 1000 whores filty muslim Kenyan Hussein Obama and his racist monky wife.. I despize of what America became socially and culturally

FEDERAL TROOPS SHOULD GO INTO SAN FRANSISO AND TAKE OVER THAT CITY! PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS THE POWER TO TAKE OVER THAT FILTY DISGUSTING CITY

BOY CUT FAKE NEWS POLITICALLY CORRECT DISASTEROUS OF A CHANELL DEEP STATE CNN,, IT IS NO LONGER THE 1980S AND 1990S AND THE MID 2000S CNN

BOY CUT FAKE NEWS 2017 C N N !

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
Re: boy cut fake news deep state chanell cnn,,
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:34:35 AM »
the poor girl who was murdered by the mexicano in san fransisco.. 

She was killed not murdered , I hope this helps .

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:41:58 AM »
ALL media and news channels are fake and have been for a very long time.  The only difference is the degree of fakeness.  CNN and MSNBC are the worst and FOX is probably the least worst.

The MSM is basically a mind-framing, propaganda mill that keeps the sheeple distracted, disagreeing and fighting with each other.  The main way they accomplish this is the old "us versus them" tactic.  Their main tools are race, religion, sex, politics and social status.  This creates division, frustration and anger, thus allowing the real controllers and owners of the world to keep their power and control.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 06:10:55 PM »
the all Hussein Obama regime destroyed the west there is no ifs or buts about it.. they destroyed it socially and culturally.. very few lights beacon lights paved the way for president Donald trump.. those very few lights kept the world going during the Hussein Obama disgusting regime,,

president Donald trump is working around the clock literaly he doesn't sleep.. I'm not kidding or joking or balonieing.. he sleep 4 hours a night.. around the clock work there is no stop until the west is saved and transformed to truly what it should be which is FREE AND CAPITALISTIC WITH OUT ANY LEFT OVERS OF THE HUSSEIN OBAMA SURVEILANCE POLICE STATE

take a look at this brain wash from the Hussein Obama regime that penetrated society so deep that it is everywhere I look..

take a fucking look at this song.. watch it.. I actually LIKED it.. I liked the song quite a lot and you all know how much I despize today rubbish.. but I liked this one UNTIL! I sae the Hussein Obama son of 1000 whores residue on it.. when I watched the video clip..

the racism is against whites!
the discrimination is against whites!
the white whore saw for years how she need to fuck the getto gang of puff dada and snoop dogdog since the white idiots were trying to be them because they were scared of them.. so the result is in the middle of the floor in this song

i don't hve a single bone in my body that is racist.. but the last 8 years destroyed the west socially and culturally.. on one hand you got kate stanely being murderer by some mexicano in san filty sisco and no one care.. they free the murderer.. 30 year old girl.. who did nothing wrong
on the other hand you got white whores who should be sodomized in Saudi arabia stepping and destroying the white male

if you don't see what fake news cnn caused.. if you don't see what that disgusting fake news channels caused.. then you deserve this,,

time to wake up my friends.. time to wake the fuck up.. you did very well when you put president trump in office but the work is never over.. you have to fight fight fight because being white will not be enough in few years..

that son of a 1000 whores and his fake news channels ruined! America socially and culturally

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel