Author Topic: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition  (Read 58847 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2017, 11:06:18 AM »
She will be able to walk again, great!
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2017, 11:59:36 AM »
^
Surely.

Things looking up:

::) yeah not drug related. Her sister already told us it was in the go fund me explanation.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2017, 12:03:39 PM »
::) yeah not drug related. Her sister already told us it was in the go fund me explanation.
That's so weird.  Druggies are usually such honest people.  ::) She's a scumbag.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2017, 12:30:38 PM »
I emailed her. Waiting on reply.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2017, 12:46:36 PM »
Poor lass Probably picked up some infection from hanging around with filthy poor hygiene mongs like Genova and big Lenny.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2017, 03:35:58 PM »

Honestly whether she was not sober or not I was mixed with her sister putting that out there like that. Typical family member honestly doing something sincere while putting foot in mouth. Like I said well intended however not the brightest thing to do for someone trying to rebuild their life, be employed etc.

Now all that being said, IIRC even she had admitted weeks ago to fucking up, and is starting to get smug with her statements. Sorry hum but why care what a bunch of people who are assholes say, be fucking grateful for the ones who gave moral support and the ones who donated to help your mom out, whom in my opinion is the real hero here.
 I do not agree with people attacking her when she is down like that whether she relapsed or not, sorry but people are judgemental fucks who we can all surmise have never done anything wrong in their lives  ::). but considering she had no problem over the years putting her life out there, including her past life(which was done even prior to the podcast) why the fuck is she surprised when people accuse her of relapsing?

I am sure she is a nice person and all but she does come across as one of those desperate attention whores who posts tons of provocative photos of herself online then feigns faux outrage and disgust when the online pervs come out and say sexy/sexual shit to her. Although at least the pervs are honest unlike the even more disgusting white knights who come to her rescue because they think by "saving" her she will fuck them or send them a tit/ass shot

anyways point is her sister, rightly/wrongly outed her relapse, if she is going to start posting smug like that she should stay in the hospital because she will just end up back there again
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2017, 06:05:03 PM »
She will be able to walk again, great!

She'll be on her knees again in no time.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2017, 08:48:48 PM »
Family already admitted this was triggered by a heroin relapse...whether exactly at the time of physical emergency or not

Too many TRULY needy people in the world to have gofundmees for heroin addicts to recover from overdoses

Yeah I'm cold ...so is life

When the fuck are we going to legalize suicide so addicts cant drag their family into financial hell with their selfishness? Just add enough phentobarbital to the iv...peaceful quiet sleep forever....great buzz on the way out.

Advanced heroin users really want to die anyway...let em die...without the tens if not hundreds of thousands in medical bills to postpone the inevitable...that their family will try to pay off long after their gone.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2017, 02:51:57 AM »

Fuck.. I knew that name on the bottom sounded familiar. I paid that guy to take pics of some band i was in years ago.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2017, 04:46:25 AM »
That was harsh

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2017, 05:47:06 AM »
Maybe she prefers the squatting position, when blowing

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »
Hilarious -

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2017, 10:32:00 AM »

So this junkie is a fart freak, huh?

Gross.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2017, 03:36:19 PM »
Family already admitted this was triggered by a heroin relapse...whether exactly at the time of physical emergency or not

Too many TRULY needy people in the world to have gofundmees for heroin addicts to recover from overdoses

Yeah I'm cold ...so is life

When the fuck are we going to legalize suicide so addicts cant drag their family into financial hell with their selfishness? Just add enough phentobarbital to the iv...peaceful quiet sleep forever....great buzz on the way out.

Advanced heroin users really want to die anyway...let em die...without the tens if not hundreds of thousands in medical bills to postpone the inevitable...that their family will try to pay off long after their gone.

Well said

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »
That was harsh

Not at all.  She's a pathetic drug addict.  FTN.  She is what this country will be full of if the continue to legalize dope.  Fucking addicts are spineless slugs and will suck anybody or anything for a fix. 

Leeches.  Pour some salt on them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2017, 09:42:54 PM »
I fail to see how a heroin relapse triggered whatever happened to her.

Funny how her family "outted" her. Reminds me of how my surgeron told my family my situation was due to heroin... Basing his assumption 100% on my past medical records and 0% on actually ever speaking to me or tox-screens. (Not to mention discussing my medical information without my permission blatantly violating HIPPA laws and apologizing once he found out that I found out saying he "jumped to conclusions and misspoke")

I'm curious how her sister would know that heroin led to her condition, and if it was based on an uneducated guess. Some people like to feel holier than now and take whatever opportunity they can 2 drag a relative through the mud and dirty their name to somehow get back at the addict for the shit that they did prior. Especially siblings who are bitter at their addict sister because the addict got all the attention for doing all the bad shit while they did all the right shit and got no attention or recognition for not being a fuck up.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2017, 10:04:06 PM »
Healthy young individuals tend not to fall out of bed and remain in one position without moving for days without the help of narcotics. Hope this helps.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2017, 10:33:41 PM »

Funny how her family "outted" her. Reminds me of how my surgeron told my family my situation was due to heroin... Basing his assumption 100% on my past medical records and 0% on actually ever speaking to me or tox-screens. (Not to mention discussing my medical information without my permission blatantly violating HIPPA laws and apologizing once he found out that I found out saying he "jumped to conclusions and misspoke")

I'm curious how her sister would know that heroin led to her condition, and if it was based on an uneducated guess. Some people like to feel holier than now and take whatever opportunity they can 2 drag a relative through the mud and dirty their name to somehow get back at the addict for the shit that they did prior. Especially siblings who are bitter at their addict sister because the addict got all the attention for doing all the bad shit while they did all the right shit and got no attention or recognition for not being a fuck up.

That's because you're not a doctor.
X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2017, 01:29:38 AM »

Dude, she either nodded hard or fell out in a contorted position that cut off blood flow. You should know this...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2017, 02:04:52 AM »
Dude, she either nodded hard or fell out in a contorted position that cut off blood flow. You should know this...

I never nodded and my situation had nothing to do with heroin or rec drugs.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2017, 02:07:23 AM »
You had compartment syndrome?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2017, 02:07:45 AM »
That's because you're not a doctor.

And you're nothing but a fat chunk trolling a bodybuilding board with absolutely nothing to contribute, not to mention you're not here to learn, either. So, wtf are you even here? This the ONLY place you have "friends"? Or ANY interaction with people?

Nevermind. Don't bother answering. We already know the answer.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2017, 02:09:51 AM »
You had compartment syndrome?

No, butbthats what i was guessing what she had judging by the pics. There were times I was worried about C.S. after doing an injection into an artery by mistake however obviously everything turned out fine.

My issue was necrotizing fasciitis.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2017, 02:23:27 AM »
I knew someone hit an artery before shooting in left wrist. Hand swelled up like a catchers mitt for about three days, had to drive him to e.r. rip now dude committed suicide

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2017, 02:26:18 AM »
I knew someone hit an artery before shooting in left wrist. Hand swelled up like a catchers mitt for about three days, had to drive him to e.r. rip now dude committed suicide

I've had quite a few arteries and yes the limbs do swell up and swell up arm swell up if you hit your arms or hands or wrist or whatever and it burns like hell and sort of itches and it'll kind of scared the shit out of you but I've never had anything last longer than an hour or two at most. And my shots were big big shots