Author Topic: Supreme Court allows full Trump travel ban to take effect  (Read 479 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Supreme Court allows full Trump travel ban to take effect
« on: December 04, 2017, 01:53:20 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Supreme Court allows full Trump travel ban to take effect
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:03:51 PM »
Replace Ginsberg, Kennedy and Breyer with 3 steadfast, staunch, constitutionalist abiding youthful Justices and I would feel so much better about our next 40 years.

And to Brother Thomas, please stay on that treadmill and leave those unhealthy foods alone.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:38:58 PM »
Replace Ginsberg, Kennedy and Breyer with 3 steadfast, staunch, constitutionalist abiding youthful Justices and I would feel so much better about our next 40 years.

And to Brother Thomas, please stay on that treadmill and leave those unhealthy foods alone.

If Trump gets to appoint another judge, he should go with a tiny 90 pound conservative woman, Janine Piro. Look at Ginsberg. She’s like 120 and is still on the fucking bench.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »
If Trump gets to appoint another judge, he should go with a tiny 90 pound conservative woman, Janine Piro. Look at Ginsberg. She’s like 120 and is still on the fucking bench.

Just another little nugget to store away long term...

I'm not sure Justice Sotomayor sees her 75th birthday. Maybe not even her 70th.

Long term diabetes sufferer. Unhealthy diet. No exercise regime. All the fucked up mental and physiological shit that comes with believing in the liberal doctrine.

poly posts it here in late 2017 but maybe it comes up in conversation 2025 when she suddenly succumbs.

Just file that back in your memory bank as something that we could be facing within the next decade.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 02:52:33 PM »
Just another little nugget to store away long term...

I'm not sure Justice Sotomayor sees her 75th birthday. Maybe not even her 70th.

Long term diabetes sufferer. Unhealthy diet. No exercise regime. All the fucked up mental and physiological shit that comes with believing in the liberal doctrine.

poly posts it here in late 2017 but maybe it comes up in conversation 2025 when she suddenly succumbs.

Just file that back in your memory bank as something that we could be facing within the next decade.

We'll probably have at least two vacancies before 2020.  I'm thinking Kennedy and Ginsburg.  I suspect Ginsburg will try and hold out till after 2020, but she's already 84 and pretty frail. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 03:02:23 PM »
We'll probably have at least two vacancies before 2020.  I'm thinking Kennedy and Ginsburg.  I suspect Ginsburg will try and hold out till after 2020, but she's already 84 and pretty frail.  

Kennedy has already shown signs of wanting to hang it up pre-2020.

Ginsburg...man I just don't know. My great grandmother was 4 foot 10, sinewy just like Ginsburg and lived to be 99 years old, fiesty til the very end.

Those women like that just hang in there. With modern drugs...she might have another 10 years in her, as crazy as it sounds.

But yeah, if Trump can appoint 3 Justices within his first term...fucking home run, no question about it.