Author Topic: FBI agent fired from Russia probe oversaw Flynn interviews, softened Comey lang  (Read 5082 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
By the time this is over the charge against Flynn is going to end up getting dropped.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
By the time this is over the charge against Flynn is going to end up getting dropped.

He's already plead guilty....lol
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

He's already plead guilty....lol

He was coerced

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Care to bet?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
He was coerced

That's how plea bargaining works... We have this on you, you are looking at X amount of years if we get a conviction, however, if you plea to a lessor charge, we will guarantee you only do Y amount of time.... it's absolutely coercion but he could say no and take his chances in court if he is innocent. A lot of people do it every day

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That's how plea bargaining works... We have this on you, you are looking at X amount of years if we get a conviction, however, if you plea to a lessor charge, we will guarantee you only do Y amount of time.... it's absolutely coercion but he could say no and take his chances in court if he is innocent. A lot of people do it every day

At this point, after today I would say that Mueller and Comey have more to worry than Flynn with the exception that they financially ruined Flynn.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
At this point, after today I would say that Mueller and Comey have more to worry than Flynn with the exception that they financially ruined Flynn.

Why would you say that. No link.. your own words

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Care to bet?

Given what we’ve seen out of Washington, it’s not something I would wager hard earned money on.  It would be akin to betting on professional wrestling. That said, I don’t see how anyone looking at this with even remote objectivity could not come to the conclusion that this investigation is tainted.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Presidential pardon. after all the shit that has circulated around this investigation I wouldn't be surprised if Trump pardons Flynn... manafort, not so much.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Link to what? It’s my opinion. But if you would bother to keep up I’ve posted a couple of links where Muellers credibility is really no better than the average dem.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Presidential pardon. after all the shit that has circulated around this investigation I wouldn't be surprised if Trump pardons Flynn... manafort, not so much.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Trump has said Flynns life has been ruined, Hillary did worse, what he did was lawful etc.. The only reason I can think of that he wouldn't would be if Flynn's cooperation paints Trump in a bad light.. Trumps skin is too thin to overlook that.     

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Link to what? It’s my opinion. But if you would bother to keep up I’ve posted a couple of links where Muellers credibility is really no better than the average dem.

I shouldn't have asked you to respond in depth without a link, it's like asking a toddler to fly a plane  :)  I hope I didn't stress you out

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I shouldn't have asked you to respond in depth without a link, it's like asking a toddler to fly a plane  :)  I hope I didn't stress you out

This is another day of the left getting their asses handed to them

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Too late when he has already admitted guilt and been convicted.  I think the more likely scenario is Trump pardons him when the Russia witch hunt is over.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Too late when he has already admitted guilt and been convicted.  I think the more likely scenario is Trump pardons him when the Russia witch hunt is over.

This is from Mike Cernovich’s Twitter. Not an area of expertise for me so I can’t say the probability of this actually happening.

“Mueller failed to disclose exculpatory material about a corrupt federal agent investigating Flynn, the plea deal was obtained via fraud, and Flynn should seek to have it voided.”

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Every federal criminal defendant is advised of the right to appeal at the time he or she pleads guilty and allocutes regardless of whether there is a cooperation agreement in effect. That being said, Flynn will not seek to overturn his guilty plea or rescind his cooperation agreement.He took the plea because he's broke and Mueller threatened to go after his son.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Every federal criminal defendant is advised of the right to appeal at the time he or she pleads guilty and allocutes regardless of whether there is a cooperation agreement in effect. That being said, Flynn will not seek to overturn his guilty plea or rescind his cooperation agreement.He took the plea because he's broke and Mueller threatened to go after his son.

Or..they had much more damaging charges that they withheld in order to obtain the plea. Is that NOT possible? It is how plea bargaining works.. asking for a friend

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
As I've been saying, the FBI is corrupt.  It's full of anti-Trump zealots on a witch hunt to personally destroy him and undo the results of the 2016 election.

They charge Trumps team with bullshit crimes and cover up for Hillary's actual crimes.  Now the evidence is coming out and I hope they fucking burn.

This is bigger than one President.  They are putting the entire country on a path for destruction.  Without the rule of law we are finished.  Without confidence in government we a finished.  They are undermining both.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
As I've been saying, the FBI is corrupt.  It's full of anti-Trump zealots on a witch hunt to personally destroy him and undo the results of the 2016 election.

They charge Trumps team with bullshit crimes and cover up for Hillary's actual crimes.  Now the evidence is coming out and I hope they fucking burn.

This is bigger than one President.  They are putting the entire country on a path for destruction.  Without the rule of law we are finished.  Without confidence in government we a finished.  They are undermining both.

Interesting perspective on the current events..

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Or..they had much more damaging charges that they withheld in order to obtain the plea. Is that NOT possible? It is how plea bargaining works.. asking for a friend

Nope. You get the cooperator to plead guilty to one count of conspiracy. He signs the cooperation agreement in order to obtain a 5k letter. After the cooperator testifies against the primary target of the investigation, the prosecutor sends a letter to the judge advising that the testimony and intel extracted from the cooperator were critical to the investigation. At that point, the serious charges against the cooperator are dismissed upon motion of the government. The cooperator pleads guilty to one count of obstruction or making a false statement or whatever bullshit charge is up for grabs. As a result, the cooperator receives a suspended sentence or time served.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Nope. You get the cooperator to plead guilty to one count of conspiracy. He signs the cooperation agreement in order to obtain a 5k letter. After the cooperator testifies against the primary target of the investigation, the prosecutor sends a letter to the judge advising that the testimony and intel extracted from the cooperator were critical to the investigation. At that point, the serious charges against the cooperator are dismissed upon motion of the government. The cooperator pleads guilty to one count of obstruction or making a false statement or whatever bullshit charge is up for grabs. As a result, the cooperator receives a suspended sentence or time served.

pretty much what I said is it not?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
pretty much what I said is it not?

Not even close.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Not even close.

Lets see how this plays out I assume you are a lawyer and have experience in plea deals. I have some experience from my career but I would defer to your expertise. Do you have any info that would exclude my perspective that they had more on him than he plead to?