Author Topic: Who was the best bar fighter out of all the mr olympias  (Read 3328 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Who was the best bar fighter out of all the mr olympias
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 09:57:34 AM »
Kai was brought up by the system in Brooklyn....

Kai only wants to fuck a guy in the ass, not kick it.  The safest bet anyone has if confronted by that turdburgler is to have a bag of grapefruit with you and simply toss a few of them in different directions.  That'll confuse the idiot big time and you can then walk away unfucked.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 10:18:42 AM »
I think Arnold or Larry Scott idk maybe franco. I just can't see Jay Cutler beating up Franco I don't really see Ronnie doing to great either he might get tagged up by Frank Zane.

I doubt Scott went to a bar in his life  lol.. but he had those ridiculous arms and delts and was a pretty good athelete, former gymnast, very strong. Sergio was very strong  as well and huge, former o lifter, and was a bouncer at one point. Arnold used to get to bar fights in Germany, seemed to have  lost it somewhere over the Atlantic, but strong and was an athlete as well. Franco was the strongest O winner outside of Coleman, who was a cop, but too laid back. Dorian actually did time for fighting but that was what got  him into lifting. None of the rest are close. I'd say Franco.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 10:41:41 AM »
Titus was a fighter in that street trash type of way. Columbu had legitimate boxing training. Cormier was a HS Wrestler and seems to take an interest in the fighting sports. The Tyson story was more just horse play though. Samir was apparently a tough guy. There's a story about him chasing a young, well known publisher out of Venice after his steroid stash came up missing. The oldtimers loved that story. Ken Waller was known as a tough guy.

Flex Wheeler went up against an entire clan of Ninjas, and came out relatively unscathed :).

chess315

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 12:14:21 PM »
Titus was a fighter in that street trash type of way. Columbu had legitimate boxing training. Cormier was a HS Wrestler and seems to take an interest in the fighting sports. The Tyson story was more just horse play though. Samir was apparently a tough guy. There's a story about him chasing a young, well known publisher out of Venice after his steroid stash came up missing. The oldtimers loved that story. Ken Waller was known as a tough guy.

Flex Wheeler went up against an entire clan of Ninjas, and came out relatively unscathed :).
im kinda leaning toward Franco I think Dorian or Colman would be to slow and imobile

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2017, 12:26:10 PM »
Dorian and I'm not even a fan

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 05:08:55 PM »

And didn't gh15 Samir once punch a judge or promoter of the British Grand Prix in the face for some reason one year...? 

T

thatrandomguy#7

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2017, 05:17:46 PM »
The Myth seems like he could have messed people up.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2017, 05:27:59 PM »
And didn't gh15 Samir once punch a judge or promoter of the British Grand Prix in the face for some reason one year...? 

Yeah, the 1990 GP. I forget the ins and outs, but Bannout started throwing stuff around, then got into a fist fight. 90 was a bad year, I think he got caught in the Olympia drug testing too.

Speaking of the 90 Olympia, Mike Christian also had a rep as a nice, but tough guy.

We need TommyWishbone to chime in.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2017, 06:34:51 PM »
Sergio was a real athlete being an international Olympic lifter. Got shot twice in his life. Once in Cuba in the arm and once by his wife. His wife shot him point blank range with a .38 special plus P 158 grain hollow point. Sergio ordered his wife to call an ambulance. Seeing her husband standing there like nothing happened she got on the phone. One tough bastard. He also won all his Olympia titles while working long manual labor hours prior to being a cop. In his prime he was powerful, strong and one tough Cuban.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2017, 06:36:00 PM »
if you get shot twice how does that make you a good fighter? it makes you a good target

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
if you get shot twice how does that make you a good fighter? it makes you a good target

You might have a good point. A real athlete would have jumped side ways for the miss or ducked.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2017, 06:41:34 PM »
he should've catched the bullet with his mouth for the nutritional value of iron

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2017, 08:31:55 PM »
Sergio was a real athlete being an international Olympic lifter. Got shot twice in his life. Once in Cuba in the arm and once by his wife. His wife shot him point blank range with a .38 special plus P 158 grain hollow point. Sergio ordered his wife to call an ambulance. Seeing her husband standing there like nothing happened she got on the phone. One tough bastard. He also won all his Olympia titles while working long manual labor hours prior to being a cop. In his prime he was powerful, strong and one tough Cuban.

Didn't he also make a break from communist Cuba?  That come up in poverty eye of the tiger that made him run for it when he had the chance can't be overlooked.  Then a cop in Chicago right?  Also some kind of meat plant worker?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2017, 12:40:01 AM »
Phil Heath trained boxing with Ricky Hatton when he visited Manchester.

A rare example of the reverse schmoe.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2017, 06:30:51 AM »
Phil Heath trained boxing with Ricky Hatton when he visited Manchester.

Phil, I told you to hit the speed bag, not fondle his beanbag

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2017, 05:05:08 PM »
Flex Wheeler fought off all those ninjas.  He never won the Olympia but I think he should be included.