Author Topic: Howard's threads and posts?  (Read 14692 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Howard's threads and posts?
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:14:47 AM »
Howard's threads and posts, along with Dos Equis' and Montague's responses to him, disappearing faster than a pizza at a Weight Watchers convention.  

WTF?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Howard's threads and posts?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 04:17:32 AM »
Howie can't seem to stay away.  I wonder what account he is logged into now  ???
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 04:19:39 AM »
Howie can't seem to stay away.  I wonder what account he is logged into now  ???

LOL

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 04:25:30 AM »
If you mention a dead mother he will appear like Norman Bates clockwork.
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 04:42:00 AM »
If you mention a dead mother he will appear like Norman Bates clockwork.

Dude, you just marked my entire thread for deletion.   :'(

You know what?  Deleting threads, posts, and emails is something Howard and Hillary Clinton have in common.    ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 05:54:01 AM »
Howard's threads and posts, along with Dos Equis' and Montague's responses to him, disappearing faster than a pizza at a Weight Watchers convention.  

WTF?

There is a slight glitch in the system where several years ago, Ron experimented with a feature that turned out to be an epic fail ie: allowing some posters to "mod control" their own threads.  This is the remnant of that experiment which hopefully will be corrected soon.  In the meantime, let this serve as a warning to those who are abusing the little snafu.  You will be banned from posting on the board (example: Political) where you abuse the feature.  If continued, you will be banned from the entire site.
:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 06:19:30 AM »
There is a slight glitch in the system where several years ago, Ron experimented with a feature that turned out to be an epic fail ie: allowing some posters to "mod control" their own threads.  This is the remnant of that experiment which hopefully will be corrected soon.  In the meantime, let this serve as a warning to those who are abusing the little snafu.  You will be banned from posting on the board (example: Political) where you abuse the feature.  If continued, you will be banned from the entire site.

Good to know.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 08:09:23 AM »

Thanks Ron

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »
There is a slight glitch in the system where several years ago, Ron experimented with a feature that turned out to be an epic fail ie: allowing some posters to "mod control" their own threads.  This is the remnant of that experiment which hopefully will be corrected soon.  In the meantime, let this serve as a warning to those who are abusing the little snafu.  You will be banned from posting on the board (example: Political) where you abuse the feature.  If continued, you will be banned from the entire site.

Thank you.

No matter how he tries to spin it, my issue with Howard was never a disrespect of his Mother.
I merely questioned/suggested the flaw in voting for someone based on the memory of a loved one - an admission he personally made after Trump took office. Howard later claimed that there were, “of course, other reasons” he voted the way he did, but then deleted his posts when asked for elaboration.

Upon others and I pointing out the deletions, he back-peddled by claiming that “some mod” must have deleted the posts, following that up with remarks implying questionable criteria to moderating on Getbig.

As a long-standing moderator of two boards here (and having a bit of a “back-stage role” as well), I took great offense to his comments and called him out as much.

There is a small handful of us here who are still interested in maintaining some degree of integrity on this board.

And, FUCK PEOPLE LIKE HOWARD for succumbing to scumbag tactics to try making US look like the scumbags.

Thanks to ALL those who have persisted in holding Howard accountable for his cowardly actions.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 04:54:37 PM »

Thank you.

No matter how he tries to spin it, my issue with Howard was never a disrespect of his Mother.
I merely questioned/suggested the flaw in voting for someone based on the memory of a loved one - an admission he personally made after Trump took office. Howard later claimed that there were, “of course, other reasons” he voted the way he did, but then deleted his posts when asked for elaboration.

Upon others and I pointing out the deletions, he back-peddled by claiming that “some mod” must have deleted the posts, following that up with remarks implying questionable criteria to moderating on Getbig.

As a long-standing moderator of two boards here (and having a bit of a “back-stage role” as well), I took great offense to his comments and called him out as much.

There is a small handful of us here who are still interested in maintaining some degree of integrity on this board.

And, FUCK PEOPLE LIKE HOWARD for succumbing to scumbag tactics to try making US look like the scumbags.

Thanks to ALL those who have persisted in holding Howard accountable for his cowardly actions.

sounds reasonable..

I dislike when people make a statement or thread then when it doesn't go the way the imagined it, they delete it or comments they don't like. If I put something out there, I should think about it before pushing "post" and if someone disagrees with it, well, its a public forum, expect not everyone to agree... We are all likely over 21 here, we should act like it

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »
sounds reasonable..

I dislike when people make a statement or thread then when it doesn't go the way the imagined it, they delete it or comments they don't like. If I put something out there, I should think about it before pushing "post" and if someone disagrees with it, well, its a public forum, expect not everyone to agree... We are all likely over 21 here, we should act like it

Yes, it's called conviction.
It's bad enough to coward out of something by erasing evidence... but, to blame others for the erasing?

Not long ago, someone jokingly asked me to “out” Strawman as I did Howard.

I honestly replied that I couldn’t.
I don’t agree with everything Strawman posts, but he always stands behind it and argues/defends his point.

I respect that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 05:59:14 PM »

It's bad enough to coward out of something by erasing evidence... but, to blame others for the erasing?

I don’t agree with everything Strawman posts, but he always stands behind it and argues/defends his point.

I respect that.

Than my friend is integrity. I butt heads with more than one on this board, but I respect MOST of them because they are being honest and though our views don't mesh up, doesn't make me think any less of them. I'd pull them out of a fire or a bar fight if the opportunity presented itself. There are a few that push the envelope of critical/independent thinking that might make me hesitate  :)  Illuminati has probably given me the most crap over the years but I like the dude and take no offense to anything he says that may be negative. Hell, me and MOS constantly butt heads in the Religion board but I'd have a beer with him any day. For me, integrity, truth matters regardless of whether it matches up to my idea of what the truth is.. I think most of us operate like that here.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 04:53:51 AM »

Thank you.

Yeah, Howard was always goofy and annoying, somewhat entertaining on rare occasion. But with this he has shown to be very dishonest and shady too.

What's most disappointing to me is that I thought he was a true getbigger, but now we see that his skin is thinner and more fragile than a Russian condom.  

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 05:53:47 AM »

I respect that.

This isn't the first time this has happened.  A couple of other members have pulled the same stunt, but it's never been abused (or exposed ?) to this extent.   Getbig is all about truth & honesty
  ;D
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 05:56:12 AM »
Yeah, Howard was always goofy and annoying, somewhat entertaining on rare occasion. But with this he has shown to be very dishonest and shady too.

What's most disappointing to me is that I thought he was a true getbigger, but now we see that his skin is thinner and more fragile than a Russian condom.  

He voted for Hillary  - case closed. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 08:08:32 AM »
You need to seek mental help.    Your thought process is warped and bizarre.

Since a few want to know:
Yes, I deleted any/all posts  related to my deceased mom.
I made the mistake of posting a deeply personal thought I had, related to her ,while voting.
I would hope others can understand my desire to avoid seeing/discussing that any longer.  Thanks.

I've enjoyed posting on get big and reading some of the funny posts.
Many here are quite funny and like to bust balls, which is fun.
Some (like Montague) don't like me ,while most here don't really care.
That's life and you  deal with it. :D

I made the mistake of getting "too involved" on this and other forums.
I'd be full of shit, if I didn't admit ,things have gotten a bit annoying for me lately.
Perhaps, I've over stayed my get big welcome? ???

I may pop back in at sometime in the future, but who knows?

Thanks and Merry Christmas '17,  Howard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »
Since a few want to know:
Yes, I deleted any/all posts  related to my deceased mom.
I made the mistake of posting a deeply personal thought I had, related to her ,while voting.
I would hope others can understand my desire to avoid seeing/discussing that any longer.  Thanks.

I've enjoyed posting on get big and reading some of the funny posts.
Many here are quite funny and like to bust balls, which is fun.
Some (like Montague) don't like me ,while most here don't really care.
That's life and you  deal with it. :D

I made the mistake of getting "too involved" on this and other forums.
I'd be full of shit, if I didn't admit ,things have gotten a bit annoying for me lately.
Perhaps, I've over stayed my get big welcome? ???

I may pop back in at sometime in the future, but who knows?

Thanks and Merry Christmas '17,  Howard

Stop lying Howard.  You deleted posts having nothing to do with your mom as well. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2017, 03:05:32 PM »
Stop lying Howard.  You deleted posts having nothing to do with your mom as well. 

Yes, he literally deleted anything he simply didn’t like from anyone he doesn’t like.

Hey, speaking of not liking people...

So, I allegedly “don’t like” Coward because I exposed his lies, held him accountable for his words and actions, and EVERYONE here is on my side regarding it?

Jesus

Christ

Almighty.

No amount of dramatizing and deflecting will make any difference at this point.
Everyone’s assessment of Coward here is SPOT ON, and he KNOWS IT.

Now, Coward will leave (for a while… again) because he’s butt-hurt that literally nobody here is taking his side because he is wrong.
Coward has become a tired, old paradigm.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 03:15:47 PM »
How much longer until he deletes his post in this thread? I have 40000 bitcoins to bet on the under for two days......

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 03:34:43 PM »
How much longer until he deletes his post in this thread? I have 40000 bitcoins to bet on the under for two days......

He keeps trying to play the "dead loved one" card.

I have always maintained - and will continue to do so - that this has NOTHING to do with respect, or his love for his Mother.
He merely claims that in a futile attempt for sympathy and deflection.
Dos Equis is quick to point out the transparency in those tactics as well.

Coward will never admit that he was wrong in abusing "dated" OP privileges and blaming others for it.
Just as Primemuscle will never denounce pedophiles in a thread in which I called him out.
BOTH are pathetic human beings who react the same way when they can't answer a challenge: they "disappear."

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 04:50:08 AM »
Just as Primemuscle will never denounce pedophiles in a thread in which I called him out.
BOTH are pathetic human beings who react the same way when they can't answer a challenge: they "disappear."

Whuuuoooaaat? ? ?  WTF?  Primemuscle defending pedophiles?  Could Primemuscle be a closet pedophile himself?  He is gay.  After all, the gay community did trash Kevin Spacey for giving validity to the link between homosexuality and pedophilia.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 04:55:07 AM »
Whuuuoooaaat? ? ?  WTF?  Primemuscle defending pedophiles?  Could Primemuscle be a closet pedophile himself?  He is gay.  After all, the gay community did trash Kevin Spacey for giving validity to the link between homosexuality and pedophilia.  

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 07:20:28 AM »
Besides the handful of replies I've made in this thread, I've stopped posting  on this forum.

BUT, if you want to keep posting about me, knock yourself out.

Merry Christmas  ;)

Oh please - your passive aggressive bs aside - you got busted - own it. 

You lied and then lied about not lying.

And you voted for Hillary.   

Sad.     

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 07:23:03 AM »
You basically just did the same thing with your last post Howard. Completely changed it from what it was. Another long winded, excuse filled rambling to a short post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 08:06:48 AM »
Congratulations to you, Montague, etc.
You are the winners of this get big contest.
I'm not sure what you folks were trying to win, but, I digress.
Like poor ol' Hildabeast, I have been defeated and will reside to walking in the woods.

Merry Christmas.

PS/ My mom appeared to me in a dream last night.
She said Coach has a small penis and Montague is a closet case.

Seek help - you really have no business ever talking shit about another GB'er after this post.  Basically shows you are insincere and FOS about why you voted for Hillary.

Own it.