Author Topic: My personal view of Bob Chic's physique today!  (Read 4477 times)

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
My personal view of Bob Chic's physique today!
« on: April 10, 2006, 03:31:39 PM »
After seeing Bob today, I am so sure he has improved so much in the course of the 5 days it's Crazy! I'm one to hold my opinions here and there and sometimes, just sometimes, I care a little to much and make assessments without being asked (I won't do that again). But, this time out, I was asked by the man himself and I just had to say.. Bob you make this young brother proud dude. I could not believe the tightness and vascularity you have at this very moment, also the fullness and symmetry is top notch to a T and to top it all off, you have a few more days to go. My goodness Dude, God Bless ya man! For some of you doubters, please be aware that this is NOT the same Bob you saw a few weeks ago, he's a whole lot different. Bob will seriously be ready to show that it's not over yet!

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: My personal view of Bob Chic's physique today!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 03:44:59 PM »

Did you remove your mouth from Bob's cock while typing this post, or did Bob's meaty sausage fingers have an iron grip on the back of your head ???

Hmm did it take your entire family to come up with that sum or did you just steal it from a book that said FOR JACKASESS ONLY, Numb Phuck!

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
question..........will your name appear as Heart of Steel on the restraining order that Bob gets against you?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

True Sport Supplements

• Getbig II
  • TSsupplements.com
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 04:05:41 PM »
Lee dwarfs Bob... ::)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 04:08:11 PM »
After seeing Bob today, I am convinced he has improved so much in the course of the 5 days it's retarded! I'm one to hold my opinions here and there and sometimes, just sometimes, I care a little to much and make assessments without being asked (I won't do that again). But, this time out I was asked by the man himself and I just had to say.. Bob you make this young brother proud. I could not believe the tightness and vascularity you have at this very moment, also the fullness and symmetry is top notch to a T and to top it all off, you have a few more days to go. My GAWD Bob you and Tom make a great team, God Bless ya man! For some of you doubters, please be aware that this is NOT the same Bob you saw a few weeks ago, he's a whole lot different. Bob will seriously be ready, come this weekend you can take that to the BANK!

Kenney ;D

NICE POST BOB NOW BACK TO YOUR CARDIO :)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 04:09:50 PM »
 Sounds like Bob is ready to bring the house down!!! :o

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 04:10:08 PM »

LOL

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »

Hahhaa.. Finally the truth is out
I am a mini beast

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 04:45:49 PM »
After seeing Bob today, I am convinced he has improved so much in the course of the 5 days it's retarded! I'm one to hold my opinions here and there and sometimes, just sometimes, I care a little to much and make assessments without being asked (I won't do that again). But, this time out I was asked by the man himself and I just had to say.. Bob you make this young brother proud. I could not believe the tightness and vascularity you have at this very moment, also the fullness and symmetry is top notch to a T and to top it all off, you have a few more days to go. My GAWD Bob you and Tom make a great team, God Bless ya man! For some of you doubters, please be aware that this is NOT the same Bob you saw a few weeks ago, he's a whole lot different. Bob will seriously be ready, come this weekend you can take that to the BANK!

Kenney ;D

I was wondering, was this a private session you had with Bob or were their others.  Sounds like a private session and posting this on here was part of the deal.  How much did you pay Bob for the session.  Did you at least get to keep his g-string

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 04:54:41 PM »

thats a good one Lee

lololoz

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »
I was wondering, was this a private session you had with Bob or were their others.  Sounds like a private session and posting this on here was part of the deal.  How much did you pay Bob for the session.  Did you at least get to keep his g-string

stop with the lame jokes already, go diet so you'll look presentable at the olympia

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 05:13:59 PM »
stop with the lame jokes already, go diet so you'll look presentable at the olympia

Yes you are right.  I am off to the gym in an hour.  But my leg is very red today and hurts.  But I will go.  The good thing is that I can't get out of bed much so less trips to the fridgerator

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 05:14:56 PM »
Yes you are right.  I am off to the gym in an hour.  But my leg is very red today and hurts.  But I will go.  The good thing is that I can't get out of bed much so less trips to the fridgerator

all kidding aside, hows your leg doing btw? has it gotten any better?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 05:34:52 PM »

Still from the spider bite? Bro have you ever done a detox? That crap has been in your system way to long. Time to clean it out. Call me.
and keep moving!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 05:43:04 PM »
all kidding aside, hows your leg doing btw? has it gotten any better?

I will take a pic of it tonight.  I have been in bed all day.  It is very red and hurts like shit.  But I have to go to the gym and train this kid.  I started mega-dieting and training so I can goto the Olympia.  It seems everytime I get going this fucking leg acts up.  I just took my temperature and its just 101 so not that bad.  My leg has been pretty good for the past year or so.  Just minor things.  I can't evenwear my sock today.  We'll see.  Dave I'll call you.  The doctors said 10 years or more.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 05:48:41 PM »
The doctors said 10 years or more.

No Shit?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
I will take a pic of it tonight.  I have been in bed all day.  It is very red and hurts like shit.  But I have to go to the gym and train this kid.  I started mega-dieting and training so I can goto the Olympia.  It seems everytime I get going this fucking leg acts up.  I just took my temperature and its just 101 so not that bad.  My leg has been pretty good for the past year or so.  Just minor things.  I can't evenwear my sock today.  We'll see.  Dave I'll call you.  The doctors said 10 years or more.

How convenient. ::)   You should be a warrior, and cut it out with a tree branch.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 07:50:09 PM »
maybe Shawn can pretend your leg's Sasha and suck it out of you? yes?
Deep Tissue Massage

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »
How convenient. ::)   You should be a warrior, and cut it out with a tree branch.

He is a true Animal in the gym, perservering through every obstacle.