Author Topic: If U.S offered $5000 for African Americans to go back who would you send first  (Read 5039 times)

chess315

Can be as many as you want

denarii

• Getbig V
What price would it be Vince and Wiggs? So start over in the land of the ancestors?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
The Obama clan, Al Sharpton and any other nigroid who spews white hatred 24/7.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Spike Lee, Colon Kaepernick, Lebron James, Cornel West, Maxine Waters, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Trevor Noah, Don Lemon, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay Z.

It would be a long list.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Spike Lee, Colon Kaepernick, Lebron James, Cornel West, Maxine Waters, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Trevor Noah, Don Lemon, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay Z.

It would be a long list.

Trevor Noah is quite honestly the most annoying black man in America. I assume enough people must like him to keep him in a job, but he should fcuk off back to SA where his kind are continuing to drag the country back to its natural cesspit.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
America needs to do a SWAP.

Give the USA the industrious white South Africans who are being raped and murdered at shocking rates, and kept as tax slaves for the blacks, and America can give South Africa all the wonderful industrious African Americans.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

How about all of us go back to our respective countries and let the Native Americans have their land back.... ::)
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Trevor Noah is quite honestly the most annoying black man in America. I assume enough people must like him to keep him in a job, but he should fcuk off back to SA where his kind are continuing to drag the country back to its natural cesspit.

Trevor Noah is a fucking kunt.

Fuck paying them $5000.  Lets capture them and replicate the slave ships that brought most of their ancestors here.  Chain them to the new ships and send them back.

Don't tell anyone....but I cut a hole in the bottom of the boats.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

It would be a long list.

Obama, Sharpton, the CBC, Jesse Jackson and his clan of losers, Rusell Simmons, Jay Z, Beyonce, Colin kaperfagget, Magic Johnsons sicko kid, maxine waters, oprah, basically all the leftists and we should include white libs too for an extra 10k.  They are the worst of the absolute worst and bottom of the clogged toilet. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

How about all of us go back to our respective countries and let the Native Americans have their land back.... ::)

Should I go to Ireland or Germany cause I'm basically split in half that way?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

This mother fucker right here.  All the rest get to stay just to fuck with his head.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Should I go to Ireland or Germany cause I'm basically split in half that way?

You can stay in the USA, your ancestors settled the country and built it from the ground up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This mother fucker right here.  All the rest get to stay just to fuck with his head.

If I had to leave the US, I would likely head to Martinique.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

The white liberal suckass right on cue  ::)

If I had to leave the US, I would likely head to Martinique.

Take Tapeworm here with you, at least you'll get a blowjob out of it.

Simple Simon

they are all dead...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Scandinavians were in America before the "indians" anyway.

Dave D

• Getbig V
they are all dead...

No they actually  have sovereign nations within the states.

Who's taking this offer anyhow, people already moving from Israel?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I would call racism and would sue. Why wouldn't they offer us whites $$$ to go back too? ;)
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
1. Do you know how little $5,0000 is? 2. Look at your title, actual Americans.
3. Would you take $5,000 to be sent back to another country? 4. Who comes up with stupidity like this?
5. I wonder if your mother has thought "If I were paid to..." (Finish the sentence, here is hint, you wouldn't be here).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Was supposed to be 40 acres and a mule right?    :)  :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Every fucking one of them. MAGA

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Every fucking one of them. MAGA
Aren't you like in Maine?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Well, yuck it up itt, kkkrackers. It ain't happening.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
phil heath.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

That would be great .. Sweden would be Muslim free, low crime, high standard of living. ..and I'm  the same last name as the Crown Prince and next in line for the family cabin... sell my house here, take my million and get licensed there... lets do this!