Author Topic: Fourth Turning alert: dont need no Arab oil, we now recognise Jerusalem  (Read 1428 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
This is big. US effectively doesnt need retarded Arab countries or their client regimes and has now come out in the open and recognised that as such by backing Israel to take Jerusalem as its own.

This has to lead to something in the middle east, I wonder if a heretofore friendly regime gets topples, Jordan or Saudi have to be the main candidates.

As the US turns away, China will step into the vacuum however, as the new imperial power of the region.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Fourth Turning alert: dont need no Arab oil, we now recognise Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 11:42:48 AM »
This is big. US effectively doesnt need retarded Arab countries or their client regimes and has now come out in the open and recognised that as such by backing Israel to take Jerusalem as its own.

This has to lead to something in the middle east, I wonder if a heretofore friendly regime gets topples, Jordan or Saudi have to be the main candidates.

As the US turns away, China will step into the vacuum however, as the new imperial power of the region.

Do you think DJT thinks it through in this way, or just makes a pronouncement in a mad "look at me" fit?

I hope it's the former but I fear more and more that it's the latter.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 02:10:05 PM »
Do you think DJT thinks it through in this way, or just makes a pronouncement in a mad "look at me" fit?

I hope it's the former but I fear more and more that it's the latter.

Look at who he is surrounded by new york Jews like Cohn and neo con war mongers.

At the end of the day Israel is our only real ally in middle East and this is trump dropping the previous great game and cutting the regimes loose.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »
I thought this was about Nassers rear delts...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 05:28:11 AM »
Jerusalem has been the capital since the time of the Kingdom of Judea.

It was also the capital of the territory under the Roman Empire and then the Eastern Roman Empire till about 600 AD when Moslem armies under Mohamed invaded the region. In modern terms, it would be similar to an ISIS style invasion by religious fanatics burning churches and destroying ancient monuments and culture.

This Moslem invasion is what led to the First Crusade as the Moslems kept pushing their invasion north against the Eastern Roman Empire. As a result, the Eastern Roman Emperor appealed to the kingdoms of Western Europe to help them in their fight and reclaim the lost territory.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 06:51:09 AM »
It was also the capital of the territory under the Roman Empire and then the Eastern Roman Empire till about 600 AD when Moslem armies under Mohamed invaded the region. In modern terms, it would be similar to an ISIS style invasion by religious fanatics burning churches and destroying ancient monuments and culture.

Islam didn't spread that far under Mohammed. He died fairly early into it's expansion. It was mostly his successor, Abu Bakr, that led the conquests which really saw Islam grow into a major force. The leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi named himself after him.