Author Topic: ESF Update  (Read 18588 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESF Update
« Reply #225 on: December 25, 2017, 10:41:36 AM »
'Most' were 146lbs so?

At most, guys in there are 170-180lbs. At most. With the majority at the 140-150 range. You're usually dealing with meth addicts in there

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #226 on: December 25, 2017, 10:52:08 AM »
At most, guys in there are 170-180lbs. At most. With the majority at the 140-150 range. You're usually dealing with meth addicts in there
Yeah same in jail here tbh, except heroin heads, no method here. Yet

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 25, 2017, 10:56:50 AM »
ESFITNESS is EXTREMELY sensitive.

I mean, he is "sitting" here defending his weight to a bunch of random people on the internet. He gets offended very easily.

Sad.

Merry Christmas SF1900 and ESFitness.

I hope you can pack some extra pounds during this holiday season. It sucks being a twink.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #228 on: December 25, 2017, 11:08:02 AM »
He doesn't take offenses lightly.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: December 25, 2017, 11:11:14 AM »
Merry Christmas SF1900 and ESFitness.

I hope you can pack some extra pounds during this holiday season. It sucks being a twink.

Thanks, Dave!!

I am sure ESFITNESS will eat a whole boar for the extra protein!
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: ESF I'm Calling You Out!!
« Reply #230 on: December 25, 2017, 04:05:34 PM »
Bicycle repairman has a pretty good physique

RIPPED TO THE BONE!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #231 on: December 25, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
Fuck a boar. Im a carbs guy. Potatoes. Stuffing. Lefse. Cheesecake. Cookies. Etc

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #232 on: December 25, 2017, 04:49:28 PM »
Yeah same in jail here tbh, except heroin heads, no method here. Yet

Never understood that. Heroin and opiates, esp nubain back in the day, made me hungry as fuck 24-7

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #233 on: December 25, 2017, 05:28:32 PM »
Where the fuck do you gather I lost a leg? Dumb guy yea, I was walking around the fucking Hospital filming videos while on one leg just hours after surgery after they apparently cut off my fucking leg you dumb mother fucker

did you see what happened with that emma chick from the misfits?
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #234 on: December 25, 2017, 07:13:50 PM »
did you see what happened with that emma chick from the misfits?

No clue who that is

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 25, 2017, 07:38:34 PM »
"

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: December 26, 2017, 12:13:59 AM »
He doesn't take offenses lightly.

How about disrespect?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2017, 12:28:54 AM »
How about disrespect?

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2017, 12:46:14 AM »

:D

adapted from GetBigApedia, Volume D, Page 18, Disrespected Again @2017

I don't take kindly to disrespect to Christmas Cheer. Not 3 year olds sitting on Santa's lap at the mall, not my gym's Christmas Party, not from the guy shilling for the Salvation Army on main street with a kettle and a bell , not in the toy section at WalMart, not at a family gathering, not for feeding the homeless a turkey dinner, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street going to see loved ones...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighbourhood singling Christmas carols thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you sing Christmas Carol outside someone's house and you sing "we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!"" , you know that when you sing it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths trying to bring good cheer to you and your king. Despite wearing that ugly sweater his uncle gave him last christmas that does not fit, slippers and one of those paper crowns from the holiday dinner, the guy who's door you just knocked on with your neighbours and proceed to try and spread christmas cheer to by singing some fucking songs   and not leaving when he politely declines your cheer, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your neighbour's little 86 year old grandmother wearing her best Sunday Church dress singing her heart out even after being told to stop and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her dentures before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to December 26.

Merry Fucking Christmas

"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2017, 02:06:49 AM »
How did this thread become 10 pages all of a sudden?

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 26, 2017, 04:16:15 AM »
How did this thread become 10 pages all of a sudden?

Because you’re that funny.