Author Topic: More LGBT bullshit!!!!  (Read 10202 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
More LGBT bullshit!!!!
« on: December 07, 2017, 11:05:21 AM »
First off...I am one of the most open minded....live and let live guys around. I dont give 2 shits if 3 guys wanna marry eachother...if you wanna become a woman and lob your cock off....then decide you wanna be a man again. Be gay4pay....whatever.

BUT THIS FUCKING LGBT CULT....needs to be put in front of a fucking firing squad. Shit like this will only make more people hate them...even those who are moderate.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/07/liberals-attack-doughnut-shops-good-deed-what-in-sweet-name-santa-claus-is-wrong-them.html

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: More LGBT bullshit!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 11:12:17 AM »
Holy shit there are no pics of naked men,you ok?

This is fucked up and people just need to mind their own fucking business.It has nothing to with these fucking trannies.Why do people need to be the topic of conversation all the time and if not they flip out.They must truly be fucking insane.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:19:51 AM »
making a thread about it on getbig will set them straight!! you tell em big guy !!! a few more posts like this and it is dealt with  8) 8)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 11:21:16 AM »
making a thread about it on getbig will set them straight!! you tell em big guy !!! a few more posts like this and it is dealt with  8) 8)

gh15 will see this and pass it along to his buddy Donald Trump.  We've got the inside track to the big guy in the Oval Office.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:27:02 AM »
Didn't they add a "Q" to their name recently?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 11:42:12 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 12:07:03 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 12:12:19 PM »
More effeminization of men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 12:12:59 PM »
I stopped paying attention to the whiny LGBT crowd long ago.  This donut shop should do the same.  Or just troll them back and carry on.  I laugh when I read "an online mob" in an article.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 12:13:03 PM »
So they got mad because the donut shop helped a family that was linked to them from the Salvation Army? Fuck that I wouldn’t apologize in fact I’d tell them go fuck yourself and if anyone came into my shop with bad intent I’d put a bullet square into their forehead. Problem solved.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 12:20:19 PM »
So they got mad because the donut shop helped a family that was linked to them from the Salvation Army? Fuck that I wouldn’t apologize in fact I’d tell them go fuck yourself and if anyone came into my shop with bad intent I’d put a bullet square into their forehead. Problem solved.

Calm down, Dirty Harry.

Portland, Maine is WAY too liberal for them to have responded in that fashion. They apologized because they are thinking about their "bottom dollar." Remember, this is a local "mom and pop" shop. It's not a multi-billion dollar company like Chik Fil A (8 billion dollars). They likely can't afford to take a big hit. And, at the end of the day, if apologizing is going to pay their bills, that is what they are going to do. Many businesses are put in this predicament--I guess they have to balance their personal feelings vs. business decision.

I am not saying that they should have apologized. I am saying that their apology makes sense from a business perspective.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 12:25:46 PM »
Calm down, Dirty Harry.

Portland, Maine is WAY too liberal for them to have responded in that fashion. They apologized because they are thinking about their "bottom dollar." Remember, this is a local "mom and pop" shop. It's not a multi-billion dollar company like Chik Fil A (8 billion dollars). They likely can't afford to take a big hit. And, at the end of the day, if apologizing is going to pay their bills, that is what they are going to do. Many businesses are put in this predicament--I guess they have to balance their personal feelings vs. business decision.

I am not saying that they should have apologized. I am saying that their apology makes sense from a business perspective.

Fuck that. The bottom line is have some dignity. Maybe if these people would have stood their ground it would have had a positive effect and people would have rallied with them. People are going to eventually have to take a stand if not this is just seen as one more victory for these fuck tards who have nothing better to do. Stop being a pussy and stand up and fight.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 12:29:38 PM »
Fuck that. The bottom line is have some dignity. Maybe if these people would have stood their ground it would have had a positive effect and people would have rallied with them. People are going to eventually have to take a stand if not this is just seen as one more victory for these fuck tards who have nothing better to do. Stop being a pussy and stand up and fight.

No, its not. The bottom line is putting food on the table for your children and/or family. That's dignity. I am sure if they couldn't pay their bills due to loss of business, you wouldn't help them out with their bills, would you?. As such, they made the right business decision. They are worried about paying their bills, not their dignity.

I've already stated that Portland, Maine is WAY too liberal--its unlikely that many people from Portland would have rallied with them. Plus, its not a chance they are willing to take.

Again, business decision vs. personal decision.
X

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 12:37:50 PM »
Well hold on now...
The Salvation Army has a well known {to us} history of being all kinds of fucked up toward gays.
This topic comes up on Reddit every year right around the holiday time

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/zinnia-jones/the-salvation-armys-histo_b_4422938.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/gay/comments/7hge01/annual_reminder_dont_donate_to_the_salvation_army/

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 12:42:09 PM »
Well hold on now...
The Salvation Army has a well known {to us} history of being all kinds of fucked up toward gays.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/zinnia-jones/the-salvation-armys-histo_b_4422938.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/gay/comments/7hge01/annual_reminder_dont_donate_to_the_salvation_army/

If society wants to be truly diverse then it has to accept racists and homophobes.

To exclude anyone sort of fucks up their policy

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 02:02:44 PM »
No, its not. The bottom line is putting food on the table for your children and/or family. That's dignity. I am sure if they couldn't pay their bills due to loss of business, you wouldn't help them out with their bills, would you?. As such, they made the right business decision. They are worried about paying their bills, not their dignity.

I've already stated that Portland, Maine is WAY too liberal--its unlikely that many people from Portland would have rallied with them. Plus, its not a chance they are willing to take.

Again, business decision vs. personal decision.

My ass. No one is going to stop buying their donuts from this guy. 99% of the people that go there go, there for their sugar fix and I'm sure it's convenient for them on their way to and from work. Also, I'm betting he gets along fine with most of his regular customers and they aren't leaving. If he would have stood his ground people would have forgotten about it in a few days. People are fickle and they can't stay focused on one thing for too long. The next day Facebook would tell them what their next plan of attack should be and who they should be pissed off at.

I remember when everyone was pissed off at Starbucks for saying they would hire illegals. It was the talk for a while then it died down. The place that I go to has about 3 times more people coming now than in the last year.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »
donuts are the peoples enemy
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 02:12:58 PM »
My ass. No one is going to stop buying their donuts from this guy. 99% of the people that go there go, there for their sugar fix and I'm sure it's convenient for them on their way to and from work. Also, I'm betting he gets along fine with most of his regular customers and they aren't leaving. If he would have stood his ground people would have forgotten about it in a few days. People are fickle and they can't stay focused on one thing for too long. The next day Facebook would tell them what their next plan of attack should be and who they should be pissed off at.

I remember when everyone was pissed off at Starbucks for saying they would hire illegals. It was the talk for a while then it died down. The place that I go to has about 3 times more people coming now than in the last year.

You're being naive. Its happened before. It may not close them completely, but it will surely hamper profit margins. They are not willing to take that chance. Businesses get hurt financially when they take stances on social and/or political issues. Yes, you may be correct that the talk may die down, but it also MAY hurt their profit margins for a certain period of time. The fact is, you don't know how people are going to respond. I don't either. However, the social landscape has changed and business owners are more frightened than they have ever been.

1) "A coffee shop owner has closed her shop after facing boycotts and receiving tremendous hate on social media in response to an anti-cop Facebook post over the weekend. “I’ve lost my business and I’ve lost my daughter … I don’t know how this story just keeps building, but I need people to leave me alone."

2) The owners of the Cup It Up restaurant in Tucson, Ariz., say they’re hoping to open “sometime soon” after closing their doors earlier this month following a "nasty" backlash over a pro-POTUS Facebook post.

3) INDIANAPOLIS — A bakery that drew protests for refusing to prepare a cake for a gay couple has closed its doors.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »
I am racist.

I am anti-immigration.

I think gays are gross.

I hate Islam.

I think women shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

There are exactly TWO genders/sexes.

Muslims shouldn’t be let into non-Muslim nations.

Islam should be outlawed. Each and every existing mosque torn down.

Hitler was correct. The wrong side won.

See, it’s easy. Embrace your hatred. Feel totally free to speak your mind.

werewolf operative

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 02:15:49 PM »
Well hold on now...

The Salvation Army is part of the universal Christian Church.

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/what-we-believe/

Homosexuality is prohibited in all Abrahamic religions.

They can boycott all they want, it certainly didn't hurt chick-fill-A

werewolf operative

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 02:25:50 PM »
I am racist.

I am anti-immigration.

I think gays are gross.

I hate Islam.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 03:14:23 PM »
I am racist.

I am anti-immigration.

I think gays are gross.

I hate Islam.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 03:33:24 PM »
I am racist.

I am anti-immigration.

I think gays are gross.

I hate Islam.

Exterminate leftists, and retards.

solid

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 03:42:50 PM »

welcome to Canada.  fucking retarded land