Author Topic: Tyler Bauman - MuscleHead320 - any news on sentencing??  (Read 3329 times)

QuietYou

Tyler Bauman - MuscleHead320 - any news on sentencing??
« on: December 08, 2017, 09:48:14 PM »

Tyler Bauman of Shrewsbury MA, the guy who was in the "Raw Footage" video with Bostin Loyd as you guys know was arrested for the conspiracy to money launder, sell counterfit drugs, possession and distributing etc. and it's possible that he could do up to 20 years (unlikely IMO) but the company only made 105k between 4 people lol. They were laundering money out of a tanning salon in Boston. Apparently none of the gear sold was legit (Big surpise these days  ::))

Anyway, any news on him? He was due for court i believe was supposed to be the 28th of November and just happened recently. What happened, how much time did he end up getting? He lost alot of instagram followers as he hasn't been active in half a year. But recently there was a Rich Piana post on his page first in 6 months. So leads me to believe either him, or someone got on his account..

Any news would be appreciated, thanks.

PS:

Shitzo doesn't even lift

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: MuscleHead320 news sentencing??
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 10:03:37 PM »
None of it was legit, meaning UG labs are not legit pharmaceutical companies, or there were no actives in the gear? I suspect the former. Would be interesting to see the analyses of the products even though I have no idea of the name of the "lab". Just to see how accurate small operations are wrt dosing.

QuietYou

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 10:10:54 PM »
None of it was legit, meaning UG labs are not legit pharmaceutical companies, or there were no actives in the gear? I suspect the former. Would be interesting to see the analyses of the products even though I have no idea of the name of the "lab". Just to see how accurate small operations are wrt dosing.
  He was buying labels for "Onyx Pharmaceuticals" and was slapping the labels on his vials and ampules, as well as claiming to be a sponsored athlete for them. Onyx Pharmaceuticals doesn't sell steroids i believe lol. It was all bullshit. Yes there were no actives in the gear and he was actually hit with another counterfit charge that i didn't mention but there were multiple not just one.

I'll try to find and post the link that should be in public record somewhere

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 11:57:42 PM »
  He was buying labels for "Onyx Pharmaceuticals" and was slapping the labels on his vials and ampules, as well as claiming to be a sponsored athlete for them. Onyx Pharmaceuticals doesn't sell steroids i believe lol. It was all bullshit. Yes there were no actives in the gear and he was actually hit with another counterfit charge that i didn't mention but there were multiple not just one.

I'll try to find and post the link that should be in public record somewhere

If there were no actives at all that would be surprising. You can't build a business like that. See if you can find it.

QuietYou

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 12:04:27 AM »
If there were no actives at all that would be surprising. You can't build a business like that. See if you can find it.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/shrewsbury-man-pleads-guilty-operating-counterfeit-steroid-scheme

So this is the link to what happened when he was arrested^^

And so basically, it was counterfeit in the fact that Onyx is in fact real, but they do not sell steroids. He was claiming they did and he was getting them directly from there.
So i was wrong about the other part about there being no active substance in what he was selling. Unless that shows up somewhere, as this was a bit ago. But yeh, i was watching a Dylan Gemelli video when i heard about the fact that the gear was fake. I should have known better to have watched a video involving that wig-wearing bitch and pawning it off as factual.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 12:16:14 AM »
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/shrewsbury-man-pleads-guilty-operating-counterfeit-steroid-scheme

So this is the link to what happened when he was arrested^^

And so basically, it was counterfeit in the fact that Onyx is in fact real, but they do not sell steroids. He was claiming they did and he was getting them directly from there.
So i was wrong about the other part about there being no active substance in what he was selling. Unless that shows up somewhere, as this was a bit ago. But yeh, i was watching a Dylan Gemelli video when i heard about the fact that the gear was fake. I should have known better to have watched a video involving that wig-wearing bitch and pawning it off as factual.

Dylan Gemelli....

get the fuck outta here with that shit

QuietYou

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 12:23:45 AM »
Dylan Gemelli....

get the fuck outta here with that shit

He's about as credible as Hilary Clinton

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 04:59:52 AM »
...the guy who was in the "Raw Footage" video with Bostin Loyd as you guys know

No, I don't know...

QuietYou

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 05:11:36 AM »
No, I don't know...
Bostin Loyd put out a video as expected last year of him and musclehead pinning their gear and synthol and showing how to pin suspension in the pecs etc and called it raw footage.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 05:18:11 AM »
I don't watch his content, since I'm not obsessed with drugs. Sounds like this guy got what was coming to him, being a fucking retard.

QuietYou

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 05:21:06 PM »
I don't watch his content, since I'm not obsessed with drugs. Sounds like this guy got what was coming to him, being a fucking retard.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zACw_GGhSS8 Here’s the link if you feel you have too many brain cells and could stand to lose a couple

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Tyler Bauman - MuscleHead320 - any news on sentencing??
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 05:27:32 PM »
Quiet you, what you!