Author Topic: Daniel Shaver - Murdered by police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford  (Read 17009 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
if any of you have a little heart in your body.. you will report this video.. you will be sure that people know about this video.. you will be sure that this Nazi in American police uniform end up in prison or get justice in some form,,

I blame years of corrupt departments under islamo fascist Hussein Obama.. eric holder.. loreta lynch.. james comey.. and many other white color criminals for what you see happening in this video

this innocent young fella passed on..
the unqualified sociopath who murdered him is walking free on American land in the state of Arizona

this is REAL LEGIT VIDEO

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
&feature=youtu.be

loj
fallen angel

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: murdered by a sociopath in AMERICAN POLICE UNIFORM
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 12:30:24 AM »
If that's real then that cop is an asshole and pussy. Glad it wasn't a dog that was shot, I hate when pigs do that. Any news story I can read about this?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 12:34:49 AM »
Just read about it. Officer was acquitted lol. He should be in prison but sadly nobody will hear about this or protest because the victim was white.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 12:57:01 AM »
He was acquitted, because he did nothing wrong.

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 01:29:03 AM »

At the least he gave the drunk man terrible instructions.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 02:00:00 AM »
If that's real then that cop is an asshole and pussy. Glad it wasn't a dog that was shot, I hate when pigs do that. Any news story I can read about this?

The only pussy here is you. Coward.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 02:40:17 AM »
Other than the cop delivering bad commands, he did nothing g wrong.
He was told NOT to make a move to the small of his back, but he did it anyway.
Should the cop have waited to get shot himself?

He did put his finger on the trigger numerous times, which makes him appear trigger happy... and he did have "your fucked" printed on the side of the gun.
Shows the mindset of this officer.
Still.. Good shot.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 02:41:01 AM »
He did three things wrong.

1. He intimidated a fellow white human to the point where he could not follow orders properly because he was scared shitless.
2. He could have walked to him while he was lying on the ground and handcuffed him.
3. He killed a fellow white human. Therefore he is a race traitor. In today's day and age this should not happen.

This fucken POS deserves to die by execution. Fuck him! He better get witness protection because I am sure someone is going to get this cockroach  - karma's a bitch.

I looked at photos of him and he would have made a great bitch in prison based on his feminine physique. He needs to be used like a bitch for betraying his own race.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 02:43:49 AM »
Other than the cop delivering bad commands, he did nothing g wrong.
He was told NOT to make a move to the small of his back, but he did it anyway.
Should the cop have waited to get shot himself?

He did put his finger on the trigger numerous times, which makes him appear trigger happy... and he did have "your fucked" printed on the side of the gun.
Shows the mindset of this officer.
Still.. Good shot.

Good shot my ass. The guy was laying on the floor for a few minutes still and complying. They could have walked up to him with his hands stretched out on the ground and handcuffed him. Why does he need to crawl to them? How is that any safer for the cops??! They intimidated the poor guy to the point where he was confused and scared shitless and probably tried to pull up his pants out of nervousness. This is not good policing at all. That cop deserves KARMA! Fuck him. He is a cockroach and so are you!

I think in another life that guy would have come out shooting the cop. Better than being killed by a cockroach.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 03:24:15 AM »
his bullets must have had a "use by" date on them, police budgets are tight these days.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 03:46:24 AM »
if any of you have a little heart in your body.. you will report this video.. you will be sure that people know about this video.. you will be sure that this Nazi in American police uniform end up in prison or get justice in some form,,

I blame years of corrupt departments under islamo fascist Hussein Obama.. eric holder.. loreta lynch.. james comey.. and many other white color criminals for what you see happening in this video

this innocent young fella passed on..
the unqualified sociopath who murdered him is walking free on American land in the state of Arizona

this is REAL LEGIT VIDEO

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
&feature=youtu.be

loj

I wouldnt have though someone as high profile as yourself who was a personal friend of Trump would have time with trivialities like this....dont you have something more important to be getting on with?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 04:53:32 AM »
He did three things wrong.

1. He intimidated a fellow white human to the point where he could not follow orders properly because he was scared shitless.
2. He could have walked to him while he was lying on the ground and handcuffed him.
3. He killed a fellow white human. Therefore he is a race traitor. In today's day and age this should not happen.

This fucken POS deserves to die by execution. Fuck him! He better get witness protection because I am sure someone is going to get this cockroach  - karma's a bitch.

I looked at photos of him and he would have made a great bitch in prison based on his feminine physique. He needs to be used like a bitch for betraying his own race.

Easy to say, AFTERWARDS. It would be fun to see how you handle that kind of situation, while you haven't no way to know if the guy have a gun and a death wish, or not. If they deliberately shoot these morons just for the fun of killing innocent people, why camera? Why waste so many minutes to shout orders, if the end has been settled already? This guy was seen at the window of the hotel with rifle, which is quite smart move after the shooting in Las Vegas. It seem to me that he got what he was asking.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 05:17:02 AM »
Why does he need to crawl to them? How is that any safer for the cops??!

The officer was clearly wrong, but he had him craw towards them so that he wouldn't be ambushed by someone standing around that corner.

I don't understand why the police would react so intensely to a call of a man showing off a gun in a hotel room? You're not allowed to show off guns? How does this convey any intent of doing something violent?

???
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 05:18:47 AM »
Easy to say, AFTERWARDS. It would be fun to see how you handle that kind of situation, while you haven't no way to know if the guy have a gun and a death wish, or not. If they deliberately shoot these morons just for the fun of killing innocent people, why camera? Why waste so many minutes to shout orders, if the end has been settled already? This guy was seen at the window of the hotel with rifle, which is quite smart move after the shooting in Las Vegas. It seem to me that he got what he was asking.

This happened in January of 2016 you ignorant wetback piece of shit.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 05:34:57 AM »
Maybe if dispatch had asked the caller more questions and been more clear in relaying information on the call to the Officers they would not have been so alarmed? ???
S

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 05:36:44 AM »
That cop is a fucking idiot and a chicken shit.Hes holding an assault rifle and has a skinny little dweeb on the ground.Even if the little dweeb had a gun he could t have done anything.Trigger Happy pussy.Now if the guy was a pedo,murder etc... then ok no big deal but otherwise cop is a CHICKEN SHIT.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 05:59:38 AM »
ths is straight out murder,,

this = life in prison for first degree not even second

straight out murder in cold blood.. doesn't mater who he murdered white black pink or yellow.. any being you shoot this way = murder in cold blood,, and! and! you can tell from the voice tht this is a serious sociopath similar to scot Peterson.. you do remember little scottie sociopath Peterson who murdered his wife and unborn son.. yesyes back many many years ago in 2003 2004 2005.. when he was sentences to death..  this Nazi sociopath beta weakling wanna be cop deserve same faith.. and since I don't believe in death penalty unless you are a hitler level mass murderer.. this sociopath should rotten in prison for the rest of his life,,

murder
first
degree!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2017, 06:03:18 AM »
hope he gets the same fate.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2017, 06:09:56 AM »
had gun.told not to reach for gun...reached for gun.got shot.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2017, 06:22:23 AM »
This happened in January of 2016 you ignorant wetback piece of shit.

Really mature and intelligent argumentation, as always. What that have to do with my comment? Nothing, but you need some excuse to cry out those childish insults, just because you know I'm right. You see, facts remain to be facts no matter if you like them or not. Police have right to protect his life by deadly force, and he did just that. One wrong move is enough as always, and you have hundred's of examples per year. Why don't you guys learn from those? Are you stupid or what? If you don't give police reason to shoot, you don't die. It is simple as that. When something like this happen, all you know about it is coloured by media by their own agenda, so you have to use your brains to filter truth out from that crap. If you don't have brains, blame your parents, not me  ;D

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2017, 06:26:18 AM »
ths is straight out murder...
 doesn't mater who he murdered white black pink or yellow..
If her were pink I'd be more on his side.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2017, 06:35:25 AM »
You are a fucking moron ropoo. This guy was killed last year, before the Las Vegas shooting. You fucking idiot!

Did he have a rifle with him in the hallway? NO! Was he motionless on the ground for a few minutes with his arms stretched out complying? YES!

Why is it safer for the officer to ask him to crawl to him than going to the guy lying motionless on the ground with his arms in front of him and handcuffing him? Can your little brain think about that? I don't think so but we can try.

You need to impress me ropoo. So far what I have seen from you on Getbig is that you are numero morono uno! Use your brain you fucking imbecile!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2017, 06:38:00 AM »
The officer was clearly wrong, but he had him craw towards them so that he wouldn't be ambushed by someone standing around that corner.

I don't understand why the police would react so intensely to a call of a man showing off a gun in a hotel room? You're not allowed to show off guns? How does this convey any intent of doing something violent?

???
How many white guys actually go and shoot cops in a scenario like this? He acted like he was a dindu. You could see from the way the guy was pleading that he was scared shitless. A vigilante should take out this cockroach. Just looking at him with his beta body pisses me the fuck off!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2017, 06:39:37 AM »
had gun.told not to reach for gun...reached for gun.got shot.
He did not have a gun you fucking idiot! Where did you get that BS from??

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2017, 06:47:00 AM »
you will report this video.. you will be sure that people know about this video.. you will be sure that this Nazi in American police uniform end up in prison or get justice in some form

first off – there is no justice in this world

second - these are whites... do u not understand what is happening? many will celebrate this, if they see it.