Author Topic: Daniel Shaver - Murdered by police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford  (Read 17103 times)

Simple Simon

Re: murdered by a sociopath in AMERICAN POLICE UNIFORM
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2017, 06:47:03 AM »
he got told multiple times dont reach behind your back, he did it , and got shot.

If he had followed instructions he would still be alive.

Maybe the cop could have gone and cuffed him when he was laid flat out motionless but is that current procedural guidelines.

Someones going to have to look that up because I couldnt really give a fuck.

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2017, 06:47:50 AM »
ths is straight out murder,,

this = life in prison for first degree not even second

straight out murder in cold blood.. doesn't mater who he murdered white black pink or yellow.. any being you shoot this way = murder in cold blood,, and! and! you can tell from the voice tht this is a serious sociopath similar to scot Peterson.. you do remember little scottie sociopath Peterson who murdered his wife and unborn son.. yesyes back many many years ago in 2003 2004 2005.. when he was sentences to death..  this Nazi sociopath beta weakling wanna be cop deserve same faith.. and since I don't believe in death penalty unless you are a hitler level mass murderer.. this sociopath should rotten in prison for the rest of his life,,

murder
first
degree!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

go and look up the definition of murder you moron.

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 06:58:55 AM »
American cops are a bunch of corrupt low IQ pussies. That man was straight up murdered.

This is a small dicked cop, and his service rifle:

He was itching to use it.

FWIW, the judge WOULD NOT LET THE JURY SEE THE VIDEO because it was too inflammatory ::)

Basically the judge threw the case in the favor of the cop. Any reasonable person knows this is murder.

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2017, 07:00:59 AM »
he supposedly had a pellet gun or rifle showing it out of the window of the hotel.  he would not come out and there were other people in the room.  the officers quit the police force and went to trial recently where he was found innocent.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 07:01:09 AM »

FWIW, the judge WOULD NOT LET THE JURY SEE THE VIDEO because it was too inflammatory ::)

Basically the judge threw the case in the favor of the cop. Any reasonable person knows this is murder.

That part I don't get.
This thing never stood a chance in court with a judge like that.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2017, 07:05:11 AM »
'fuck white people' -- thats what the majority of the world will gleefully shout... after they stop laughing.

sure... show em the vid  ::)

muh 'justice'... as if  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2017, 07:06:02 AM »
He was looking for any excuse to shoot

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2017, 07:08:42 AM »
This shit is truly unreal!!...Karma is a bitch and I hope this pig gets it up the ass by the blackest cock out there, and I'd gladly pay to witness that...trigger happy beta fucker!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2017, 07:15:49 AM »
He was looking for any excuse to shoot

place a weapon in the hands of a retard... shit is gonna go sideways eventually.

in the future, this job will be performed by a machine, anyway..... but, thats also gonna go sideways, lol

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2017, 07:16:35 AM »
Who is this MOTHER FUCKING PIG?

Was the name and address publicized?

GOD I HATE FUCKING PIGS!!!!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2017, 07:17:52 AM »
Who was the judge for this case?

Outing these fuckers so that they are publicly ostracized is a must.

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2017, 07:18:45 AM »
The guy was a Pest Exterminator who traveled 3 times a month for work. His pellet guns are in a hard case and he always takes them to his room so they are not stolen from his truck. he met a man and woman and they were having drinks in his room. The Guy asked about the case thought it was a guitar so he took out the pellet gun which also has a scope. They were at the door near the balcony upstairs. A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops. This was the outcome. The other guy had gone back to his room to get his phone and cops arrived. Fucking disgrace the guy was unarmed and the pellet gun was back locked in its case when police searched the room. No drugs or excessive alcohol in autopsy. THE JURY WAS NOT PERMITTED TO SEE THE VIDEO AND IT WAS NOT ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2017, 07:33:57 AM »
This is the PIG:

And this is the "sugar daddy" judge:

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2017, 08:15:48 AM »
this tard shit will be used.... to vilify whites, no matter what. wake up.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2017, 08:55:01 AM »
Am I watching a different video? He tells him repeatedly not to move his hands or he will be shot. So he takes his hand and puts it behind his back like hes reaching for something.

I'm not saying this man should have been shot, but I'm not saying the officer is guilty either. If you think the cop is guilty how do you explain the sudden movement to his back?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 09:57:19 AM »

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2017, 10:57:19 AM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2017, 11:07:02 AM »
Am I watching a different video? He tells him repeatedly not to move his hands or he will be shot. So he takes his hand and puts it behind his back like hes reaching for something.

I'm not saying this man should have been shot, but I'm not saying the officer is guilty either. If you think the cop is guilty how do you explain the sudden movement to his back?

What exactly would he be reaching for with gym shorts half hanging off his ass?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2017, 11:37:53 AM »
Usually pro-cop, but this one stinks. That kid was petrified, and try walking on your knees with your legs crossed, arms out/up. It's tough, if you're just a bit off, you fall forward, and the natural inclination is to break your fall with your hands. The hand movement was just him trying to figure out what to do with his hands. They should've left him laying stationary, arms out, legs crossed, and advanced on him to do the cuff up.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2017, 11:38:45 AM »
Cop must’ve had a small dick and an itchy trigger finger. He mustve really gotten off on his little power trip. He made him do the hokey pokey and then executed him. And I’m usually pro-cop as well. PIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2017, 11:43:33 AM »
I saw this yesterday and this shit wanted to make me cry with the same sense of sadness I have when Hebrews are mowed down innocently. Anyway, one thing to note you guys should take notice on is that the cop barking the orders is not the cop that shot the young man. There were six cops there and only one shot the kid five times. The cop that was shouting the orders was the supervisor.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2017, 11:49:33 AM »
American cops are a bunch of corrupt low IQ pussies. That man was straight up murdered.

This is a small dicked cop, and his service rifle:

He was itching to use it.

Where are you getting this info?  Everything I've read, states that the jury watched the same video, and then acquitted the officer.   ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2017, 11:50:48 AM »
The guy was a Pest Exterminator who traveled 3 times a month for work. His pellet guns are in a hard case and he always takes them to his room so they are not stolen from his truck. he met a man and woman and they were having drinks in his room. The Guy asked about the case thought it was a guitar so he took out the pellet gun which also has a scope. They were at the door near the balcony upstairs. A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops. This was the outcome. The other guy had gone back to his room to get his phone and cops arrived. Fucking disgrace the guy was unarmed and the pellet gun was back locked in its case when police searched the room. No drugs or excessive alcohol in autopsy. THE JURY WAS NOT PERMITTED TO SEE THE VIDEO AND IT WAS NOT ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.

Where did you get this from?   ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2017, 11:52:11 AM »

Research has consistently shown that when people are in a state of emotional dysregulation, verbal comprehension and following orders becomes increasingly more difficult. Clearly, this man was in a state of emotional dysregulation, which was caused by the cop. The cop was barking orders left and right, screaming and yelling, and threatening him--he escalated the situation. It is no surprise the man may have flinched or did not follow orders properly. This really comes down to brain science--when peoples limbic system takes over (emotional part of the brain), the prefrontal cortex (logic and reason) basically "shuts down." As such, following orders, gathering oneself, understanding commands, becomes increasingly more difficult. I mean, the cop is barking a string of orders for minutes at a time, and expects a person who is scared for their life, to comply with every single word. ??? ??? It's unreasonable. Many police districts are now training cops more and more in de-escalation strategies. Some police districts are reporting less lethal force due to de-escalation strategies. Wow, what a surprise--you de-escalate the situation, thus requiring less lethal force.

I know your typical getbig response will be, "BULLSHIT. The guy should have just followed orders." Yes, according to the procedures of law officers, this is correct. However, in reality, its unreasonable and a poor strategy to use, which is why police districts are now enforcing de-escalation strategies. They are finally realizing that their current strategies are unreasonable and that there are better ways to deal with erratic people.

Again, Ill await the typical getbig responses:

--the guy should have just followed orders. He didn't follow orders, therefore he got what he deserved.
--shut up, you stupid liberal.
--this guy should have just picked himself up by his bootstraps.
--its this guys fault for taking out his pellet guns.
--etc, etc, etc, etc.

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »
Research has consistently shown that when people are in a state of emotional dysregulation, verbal comprehension and following orders becomes increasingly more difficult. Clearly, this man was in a state of emotional dysregulation, which was caused by the cop. The cop was barking orders left and right, screaming and yelling, and threatening him--he escalated the situation. It is no surprise the man may have flinched or did not follow orders properly. This really comes down to brain science--when peoples limbic system takes over (emotional part of the brain), the prefrontal cortex (logic and reason) basically "shuts down." As such, following orders, gathering oneself, understanding commands, becomes increasingly more difficult. I mean, the cop is barking a string of orders for minutes at a time, and expects a person who is scared for their life, to comply with every single word. ??? ??? It's unreasonable. Many police districts are now training cops more and more in de-escalation strategies. Some police districts are reporting less lethal force due to de-escalation strategies. Wow, what a surprise--you de-escalate the situation, thus requiring less lethal force.

I know your typical getbig response will be, "BULLSHIT. The guy should have just followed orders." Yes, according to the procedures of law officers, this is correct. However, in reality, its unreasonable and a poor strategy to use, which is why police districts are now enforcing de-escalation strategies. They are finally realizing that their current strategies are unreasonable and that there are better ways to deal with erratic people.

Again, Ill await the typical getbig responses:

--the guy should have just followed orders. He didn't follow orders, therefore he got what he deserved.
--shut up, you stupid liberal.
--this guy should have just picked himself up by his bootstraps.
--its this guys fault for taking out his pellet guns.
--etc, etc, etc, etc.

Keep in mind he was inebriated as well. Which certainly plays a part.