Author Topic: Daniel Shaver - Murdered by police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford  (Read 17092 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: murdered by a sociopath in AMERICAN POLICE UNIFORM
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2017, 04:13:46 PM »
Bullshit. The guy should have followed orders..

No I'm not defending the cop, and he deserved to loose his job. They all made the situation worse then it was. One of the 5 should have just walked up to him and handcuffed him. However the cop didnt commit murder either. how many times did the guy reached to his back?  Justified shooting?no. Murder?no. Just a fucked up situation.

The girl had no problems. It wasnt that he wasnt following orders. It was that he kept reaching for his waistband.

The easiest, most humane and understandable reaction on the part of the pigs would've been to go swat on the guy and put the cuffs on him. Shooting someone should be option 15, yet American pigs seems to use it as option 1 way too often.

I have ZERO faith in pigs + the judicial system.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2017, 04:15:26 PM »
I honestly wish the worst for all those pigs, their families (including little kids) and anyone related to them. As well as the fucking tool of a judge.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2017, 04:15:58 PM »
Of course, you will ignore all the science because it doesn't fit with your opinion. Typical getbig. Either way, its shitty procedure, which is why many police districts are changing the way they do things. They realize that when people are extremely dysregulated, it is way more difficult for them to follow orders. But, MUH OPINION!!!

Carry on.

yes I agree, the situation should have been handled differently. his only order should have been lay down with your hands out. Again, it wasnt that he wasnt following orders, it was that he kept reaching for his waistband. Given the events that led up to this their was not any evidence for criminal negligence. It was a bad shooting but it wasnt murder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2017, 04:16:30 PM »
The easiest, most humane and understandable reaction on the part of the pigs would've been to go swat on the guy and put the cuffs on him. Shooting someone should be option 15, yet American pigs seems to use it as option 1 way too often.

The investigator already stated that the cop was wrong for not putting the cuffs on him much sooner. The cop then rattled off a strong of incoherent, gibberish. Ridiculous. Cop is to blame.
X

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2017, 04:20:18 PM »
The investigator already stated that the cop was wrong for not putting the cuffs on him much sooner. The cop then rattled off a strong of incoherent, gibberish. Ridiculous. Cop is to blame.

Dude, even if they suspected the worst and had enough reason... why, WHY must they always murder the victim? Why not just shoot him/her on the hand that "seems" to reaching for the gun?

I'm no sniper but... that close? Are you kidding me? Shooting fish in a barrel.

QuietYou

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2017, 04:25:23 PM »
Bottom line is if you have to act like this cop. You SHOULD NOT be a cop. You don't get into the police force to be selfish and keep yourself as safe as possible at the expense of others. You keep OTHERS as safe as possible at the expense of you. Even if that guy did have a gun (Which he didn't) things should have been handled much more appropriately and less volatile. By the way, the guy was extremely drunk which is also an extremely devastating thing to be happening while you're trying to grasp your inhibitions but you just can't. I think that explains the sudden movements.

Is that really the fucking median? 1000 assault rifles shooting at you or nothing? They can't just have a taser or whatever? Fuck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »
Dude, even if they suspected the worst and had enough reason... why, WHY must they always murder the victim? Why not just shoot him/her on the hand that "seems" to reaching for the gun?

Even more so, why is someone like him a cop? He seems like the type that is scared of his own shadow.

Cops should be able to hold themselves together in times of critical moments--on average, they should be better than the average citizen in regulating their emotions. However, it seems like many cops are more scared than the average citizen. It makes a recipe for disaster. Its baffling how guys like this are becoming cops.  :-\
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2017, 04:35:59 PM »
I honestly wish the worst for all those pigs, their families (including little kids) and anyone related to them. As well as the fucking tool of a judge.
so if one of your relatives kills someone its OK to kill you?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2017, 04:48:56 PM »
Even more so, why is someone like him a cop? He seems like the type that is scared of his own shadow.

Cops should be able to hold themselves together in times of critical moments--on average, they should be better than the average citizen in regulating their emotions. However, it seems like many cops are more scared than the average citizen. It makes a recipe for disaster. Its baffling how guys like this are becoming cops.  :-\

The officer seems like maybe he was living in his dad's shadow. The father had a lengthy police and military career, and is now a lawyer. Just a little bit before he joined the police, he was a trying to be an actor -

Next thing you know, within a year or so, he's a tatted up pistolero, who smokes this guy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2017, 05:01:18 PM »
The officer seems like maybe he was living in his dad's shadow. The father had a lengthy police and military career, and is now a lawyer. Just a little bit before he joined the police, he was a trying to be an actor -

Next thing you know, within a year or so, he's a tatted up pistolero, who smokes this guy.

Damn, his father must be disappointed!  :-\ :-\
X

chess315

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2017, 05:02:01 PM »

he's small to probably little guy syndrome but he has to be a coward to be that scared of s guy laying like that I look for him to get time

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2017, 08:13:50 PM »

correct,,

its not all like that.. its just in America of billy cigar fingering Clinton.. bush the maniac infantile "I only want to make papa happy" son and the worst of all the islamo fascist son of 1000 whores muslim Kenyan Hussein Obama.. in their America.. the cops became gods.. instead of the military to be gods.. the no one cops became god that in every other country are nothing,, \

in other countrys yo ucan go out of yoru car and argue with a cop.. in America of 2017 you wil most likely be murdered by the cop..

this is years upon years of eric racist holder and loreta fat racist lynch and white color criminal comey and deep state muller and the list is long as the day is long.. but this the result  of years upon years of unqualified people in position they were never meant to be in

now with president trump in charge it wont be like this any longer but it takes time.. as I always say it takes time.. it took us 9 months to get rid of Hussein Obama fascist left overs.. we still not done.. we will be done by march 2018,, which is 14 months since we came into office but we get the job done,,

this should be federally prosecuted the murderer should be put in prison for life,, infact I would much prefer him getting beaten up with no mercy till he pass on,, tht would be better punishment but in a democracy where rule of law prevail he should be in prison for life,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2017, 09:51:07 PM »
correct,,

this should be federally prosecuted the murderer should be put in prison for life,, infact I would much prefer him getting beaten up with no mercy till he pass on,, tht would be better punishment but in a democracy where rule of law prevail he should be in prison for life,,

gh15 approved

Could not agree with you more. If that was my son murdered I would end up doing life in prison for what I would do to that POS ex cop.  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2017, 12:36:25 AM »
You are a fucking moron ropoo. This guy was killed last year, before the Las Vegas shooting. You fucking idiot!

Did he have a rifle with him in the hallway? NO! Was he motionless on the ground for a few minutes with his arms stretched out complying? YES!

Why is it safer for the officer to ask him to crawl to him than going to the guy lying motionless on the ground with his arms in front of him and handcuffing him? Can your little brain think about that? I don't think so but we can try.

You need to impress me ropoo. So far what I have seen from you on Getbig is that you are numero morono uno! Use your brain you fucking imbecile!

So you are saying that pointing a gun out from the window of  the hotel is just another little joke in USA, and police should laugh at that rather than arrest the moron? If you have seen the video, it is clear that this moron didn't obey the commands in a literal sense, and get killed because of that. It is obvious that there is dozens of different ways to do this kind of arrest, but this is what happen, and this is why the moron get killed. How exactly police could know what this moron try to grab from his pants? Just look calmly while moron point the gun to your face and shoot, and then shoot back if you can? There is very little time to do anything, so to save your own life you have to shoot before the moron have a gun in his hand. There is nothing more in this matter. Yet another moron who didn't manage to obey orders while his life depend on it.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2017, 12:44:29 AM »
He was looking for any excuse to shoot

Really? Ok. But explain to me why after more than 1000 yearly "killed by the police"- example cases this moron give him that excuse? Why these people never learn it? There must be a reason for that??

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2017, 12:50:23 AM »
Am I watching a different video? He tells him repeatedly not to move his hands or he will be shot. So he takes his hand and puts it behind his back like hes reaching for something.

I'm not saying this man should have been shot, but I'm not saying the officer is guilty either. If you think the cop is guilty how do you explain the sudden movement to his back?

People with brains see there just what you saw, the simple truth. People with no brains at all see there what ever fit in their prejudices, and because majority of the users of the internet have no brains at all, there will be lot of arguing about this shooting, as always..  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2017, 01:07:34 AM »

Dude, this ain't the movies, where a sharpshooter can shoot someone in the hand. Be realistic. Look at how far that hand was, and look at how small of a target a hand is. Also take a look at the gun the officer had.

You do realize that this was a jury trial, right? That's right, you didn't realize that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2017, 03:51:57 AM »
the victim was reaching
cop was worried about possible ambush from hotel room

cop shouldve put knee on victims back then cuff him while other officer has gun ready at door

very sad for victim he fucked up by reaching

was he selling steroids?
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2017, 03:59:05 AM »
you got to be strong if you want to survive

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2017, 04:32:59 AM »
So you are saying that pointing a gun out from the window of  the hotel is just another little joke in USA, and police should laugh at that rather than arrest the moron? If you have seen the video, it is clear that this moron didn't obey the commands in a literal sense, and get killed because of that. It is obvious that there is dozens of different ways to do this kind of arrest, but this is what happen, and this is why the moron get killed. How exactly police could know what this moron try to grab from his pants? Just look calmly while moron point the gun to your face and shoot, and then shoot back if you can? There is very little time to do anything, so to save your own life you have to shoot before the moron have a gun in his hand. There is nothing more in this matter. Yet another moron who didn't manage to obey orders while his life depend on it.

Shut your cock sucker, no one cares about your irrational fear of guns.  ;D
S

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2017, 05:27:37 AM »
He started out well. Spoke to them clearly/step by step and like they were children (in a good way) to make sure they understood.
Did not end well. The guy was clearly confused when he made him continue to cross his legs and he put his hands behind him in a manner you would when you would get handcuffed. Went downhill from there. Guy being drunk was the issue but also claimed he wasn't.

Looks awful overall but being a cop is rough. I don't think I would react like that considering you have a partner with you and judging by the weeping of the individual, etc.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2017, 06:20:50 AM »
[/quote

Cops have a tough job....I stand up for them and not the assholes of this World....I wouldn't mind if the cops started shooting all of the lowlifes causing problems...Most of the people bitching about cops probably have arrest records and are lowlifes also...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2017, 06:31:11 AM »
Moral of this story:

Don't get drunk and start pointing a pellet rifle off of your hotel balcony.   :-\

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2017, 06:45:22 AM »
The law expects civilians to remain calm even when police  ::)  don't  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2017, 08:10:15 AM »
this is a murder

for anyone to justify this murder put them in the same category of hitler,, hitler hetchmens and hitler gestapo,, that include everyone from gebbles himmler and eichmann down to the locals  all tru and on to the rest of the 20th and 21st century where we are now with disgusting islamo fascists a result of Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores police state.. that includes the deep state and its propaganda media which is indu islamofile fareed zakaria.. lol and bunch of neo feminist fascists in female bodys..

if you cant see the first degree murder here then you deserve the disgusting police force you created in America along the last 20 years.. and rest assure this is a result of everything that is wrong! in America

and im telling you this as someone who have a lot of control over! the law,,

this is first degree murder
this = life in prison

America of Hussein Obama son of 1000 whores was corrupt beyond belief from the chief comey the deep state white color criminal.. down to the macho beta wanna be like ths white sociopath wanna be cop,,

life in prison with possibility of parol down the road.. but verdict should alwys be life in prison in such first degree murder,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel