Author Topic: Daniel Shaver - Murdered by police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford  (Read 17099 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: murdered by a sociopath in AMERICAN POLICE UNIFORM
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2017, 08:14:58 AM »

Check your music thread

Posted a cool ass rock tune and a pec pic

Sexy hot pecs I got

DDDDDDBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOLL LLLLLLL

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2017, 09:01:10 AM »
Dude, this ain't the movies, where a sharpshooter can shoot someone in the hand. Be realistic. Look at how far that hand was, and look at how small of a target a hand is. Also take a look at the gun the officer had.

Shoot him in the hand, the ass, the cock, the balls or any other non-critical part of his body.

You do realize that this was a jury trial, right? That's right, you didn't realize that.

I did you moron. My beef was with the judge who did not allow for the recording to be part of the proceedings. Had he allowed it to be part of the trial, the cop surely would've been handed maximum sentence.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2017, 09:11:16 AM »
so if one of your relatives kills someone its OK to kill you?

None of my relatives have killed anyone.

Look, if ANYONE here thinks these trigger-happy cops are innocent victims of a crude world then you have your head up your ass.

These pigs come with emotional baggage the likes one can only learn in a fucked up family where all types of mental disorders come to the surface as if it were normal.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2017, 10:11:01 AM »

So, seeing how he was found innocent, is there any other avenue other than a civil suit that can be handed down to him now?

Or did he simply get away with murder scot-free?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2017, 10:28:51 AM »
Shoot him in the hand, the ass, the cock, the balls or any other non-critical part of his body.

I did you moron. My beef was with the judge who did not allow for the recording to be part of the proceedings. Had he allowed it to be part of the trial, the cop surely would've been handed maximum sentence.

The judge did allow the video.  The jury did watch the video.  I think you're mistaken.

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »
None of my relatives have killed anyone.

Look, if ANYONE here thinks these trigger-happy cops are innocent victims of a crude world then you have your head up your ass.

These pigs come with emotional baggage the likes one can only learn in a fucked up family where all types of mental disorders come to the surface as if it were normal.

No, you "look" , just answer the question.

Do you think you should be held accountable for your family members actions.

You made a stupid fucking statement and I just want you to acknowledge the fact.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2017, 10:49:42 AM »

How does one do that? Not all officers are trained snipers. Furthermore, try doing that with a handgun yards away. Or try doing what you suggested with an AR-15. It doesn't work like that. You ask for what you see in the movies. Which is just that, the movies.

Someone already answered the part about the vid. Also remember the officer has a defense attorney as well.
There is no "surely" about what would have happened.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2017, 06:45:00 PM »
No, you "look" , just answer the question.

Do you think you should be held accountable for your family members actions.

You made a stupid fucking statement and I just want you to acknowledge the fact.

I did answer the question. Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it's not a response.

The point I was trying to make is that the pig's kids should be put under the same emotional stress and void that Daniel Shaver's kids WILL be put under until the day he dies. Universal justice.

To this day, how a frigging judge can look at the scene of the crime, with multiple cops pointing their guns and riffles at a cooperating person and then claim that he thought he was reaching for a gun... and then actually get acquitted is just mind-boggling to me. How this PIG walked off and the group of fucking PIGS that accompanied him actually got off too makes my blood boil.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »
How does one do that? Not all officers are trained snipers. Furthermore, try doing that with a handgun yards away. Or try doing what you suggested with an AR-15. It doesn't work like that. You ask for what you see in the movies. Which is just that, the movies.

Someone already answered the part about the vid. Also remember the officer has a defense attorney as well.
There is no "surely" about what would have happened.

Well, we don't know because they fucking killed him!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2017, 10:44:13 PM »
I did answer the question. Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it's not a response.

The point I was trying to make is that the pig's kids should be put under the same emotional stress and void that Daniel Shaver's kids WILL be put under until the day he dies. Universal justice.

To this day, how a frigging judge can look at the scene of the crime, with multiple cops pointing their guns and riffles at a cooperating person and then claim that he thought he was reaching for a gun... and then actually get acquitted is just mind-boggling to me. How this PIG walked off and the group of fucking PIGS that accompanied him actually got off too makes my blood boil.

first of all he is not a pig.. you give pigs bad name.. pigs can be cute lovely pets.. stinky at times yes but still million times better.. kinder.. and more intelligent than that white trash beta in uniform

second,, this white trash sociopath kid cop.. with the disgusting alpha tattoos on that still coudnt make him into a legit alpha.. that disguting white wanna be cop should NEVER! EVER! have human children given to him to raise.. not his own and not others.. no beings what so ever should be raised or live with that sociopathic son of a whore

thirdly,, he should be beatedn up mercilesly by.. but since its America you talking about it cant happen because its too politically correct.. but that cop in any other country would have been beaten up to a point he woundt have arms and legs to utilize after,, infact in many countrys her would have been beaten to a point of passing on,,

murder! first! degree!

life in prison!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Daniel Shaver - Murdered by police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2017, 04:13:13 PM »
The Office of the Peace weapon used to kill the kid

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2017, 07:09:58 PM »
as an officer with 30 plus years, at least 15 spent dealing with exactly those circumstances, personally have addressed similar calls many many times, this makes me sick to my stomach

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2017, 07:16:15 PM »
the legal aspects, of a jury looking at it from the officers view point and not with the ability of hindsight, an argument COULD be made his reaching COULD be construed as threatening and therefore guilty is not likely ,,,, but...... what a fu-ing douche of a cop to shoot in that situation. Cowardice, wrong career, lack of a shred of decency comes to mind.. No call to shoot, though as I've heard before Legal doesn't mean ethical... I would not have shot at that point. IN fact, me and my team would have had him in handcuffs without the need to make the man crawl. Get on the floor... hands in front of you, cross your legs, don't move. One of us moves up puts cuffs on, game over. We then clear the room. I hate to see this crappy tactics that needlessly end in a life

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2017, 07:27:33 PM »
the legal aspects, of a jury looking at it from the officers view point and not with the ability of hindsight, an argument COULD be made his reaching COULD be construed as threatening and therefore guilty is not likely ,,,, but...... what a fu-ing douche of a cop to shoot in that situation. Cowardice, wrong career, lack of a shred of decency comes to mind.. No call to shoot, though as I've heard before Legal doesn't mean ethical... I would not have shot at that point. IN fact, me and my team would have had him in handcuffs without the need to make the man crawl. Get on the floor... hands in front of you, cross your legs, don't move. One of us moves up puts cuffs on, game over. We then clear the room. I hate to see this crappy tactics that needlessly end in a life

Agree completely. The way you described how your team would make the arrest is how I've seen it done a hundred times on the show "cops".

Not sure why this beta was trying to get these people to do all this complicated crawling shit. You can tell the cop wanted to kill.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2017, 07:32:06 PM »
Agree completely. The way you described how your team would make the arrest is how I've seen it done a hundred times on the show "cops".

Not sure why this beta was trying to get these people to do all this complicated crawling shit. You can tell the cop wanted to kill.

I don't know that he wanted to kill, but he sure contributed to the danger by handling it that way. It truly boggles my mind