Author Topic: Why don't Brews and others just not deal with whites if they're so bad?  (Read 1309 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
I watched Charles Barkley's conversation with Richard Spencer. Spoiled brat Barkley was breath-taken because someone had the ball to flat-out say he doesn't want to share the same town as him.

This sort of shit never ceases to amaze me. Brews and others, but especially Brews generally are always yammering about how they're better than whites or how bad whites are but at the same time begging for whites' acceptances. Doesn't that sound fucking weird? If someone doesn't like me, why the hell would I beg for their company or move near him? That's akin to stalking, just creepy shit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Why don't Brews and others just not deal with whites if they're so bad?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 03:08:43 PM »
Deep down even the nappiest darkies know they’re nowhere without the white race.

Flinging poop, living in straw and mud “homes” and hootin’ until the early hours.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 03:28:37 PM »
Deep down even the nappiest darkies know they’re nowhere without the white race.

Flinging poop, living in straw and mud “homes” and hootin’ until the early hours.

What's amazing is that you morons actually believe this shit. Talk about brainwashed. You fellas should worry about yourselves because your world is crumbling around you and it's not at the hands of us Hebrews. It's at the hands and will of your masters the imposter hook noses and there aint a damn thing you can do about except blame us, Mexicans and Muslims. ZOG owns you.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 03:45:06 PM »
What's amazing is that you morons actually believe this shit. Talk about brainwashed. You fellas should worry about yourselves because your world is crumbling around you and it's not at the hands of us Hebrews. It's at the hands and will of your masters the imposter hook noses and there aint a damn thing you can do about except blame us, Mexicans and Muslims. ZOG owns you.

We are doing it to ourselves. Can't blame "zee choos" for everything.

werewolf operative

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 03:48:36 PM »

He's right you know...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 03:51:01 PM »
Who knows why?!
a

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 03:55:23 PM »
Once again,people just need to stop being sensitive and not give a fuck what other people think of them.Who cares if whites don’t like blacks or blacks don’t like whites?They never will like each other and both sides are racist.No one can change it so it shouldn’t matter.People just need to learn how to act in public and forget about all the bullshit as no one really cares at all.Enough protests,enough marches and rallies just fucking be and live your life and that’s it.Enough things to worry about besides caring what another race thinks of yours.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 03:58:59 PM »
Who knows why?!

They have us all on leashes against each other.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 04:09:16 PM »
The answer is very simple. Blacks do better in predominately white countries than in predominantly black countries:

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »

I believe it because it’s true.

As far as the “hook noses”, well, you’re absolutely correct. The Jew Globalist Elites are the ones pulling the strings, no question.

Hitler knew what was what.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »
I watched Charles Barkley's conversation with Richard Spencer. Spoiled brat Barkley was breath-taken because someone had the ball to flat-out say he doesn't want to share the same town as him.

This sort of shit never ceases to amaze me. Brews and others, but especially Brews generally are always yammering about how they're better than whites or how bad whites are but at the same time begging for whites' acceptances. Doesn't that sound fucking weird? If someone doesn't like me, why the hell would I beg for their company or move near him? That's akin to stalking, just creepy shit.

You just answered your own question.