Author Topic: block chain computer tech aint really "tech" its just alot of damn computers  (Read 2305 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
discuss brosef
A

chess315

discuss brosef
yeah but the quantom computers are not like that true a.j was born a few days ago alpha zero

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yeah but the quantom computers are not like that true a.j was born a few days ago alpha zero
quantom computers are  computers with more power still 1's n 0's
A

chess315

quantom computers are  computers with more power still 1's n 0's
its not the same everyone will see soon one of these things taught itself to play chess and was the best in the world the same day with no help from chess programs or chess masters the world will chat fast the are estimated these things in the next few months the will have human dna completely mapped.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
peeps on this forum have an entirely incorrect notion of blockchains function.. while u will not be able to avoid it.... try. run from it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Explain this to me please. I'm too lazy to use the goggle function.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
IRONGRIP, Me also!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Not true at all.

Current internet architecture is highly dependable on a multitude of virtual intermediaries (proxies). THIS is what makes the internet vulnerable. THIS is what makes exchanges vulnerable, even the cryptocoin exchanges. HOWEVER, the technology behind the protocol is virus/hacking proof, hence ideal for P2P exchanges, hence ideal for a new world.

It's the current world we live in (highly regulated, overtaxed/overfeed/over-inter-mediated) that is fucked up.

That is about to change.